GOP senators who opposed Obama 'czars' now want one for Ebola

actually, their problem was his excessive use of czars, not merely creating czars. then again, can't expect honesty from jakey about his "party".

that said, this is pretty stupid. we don't need a czar, we have the CDC. what would a czar have power to do that the CDC can't? and how long is this czar's position for? seems as useless as many of obama's czars.

RW pukes whine about government in their lives and starting a revolution to keep it out ..

all of a sudden they do an about face are start demanding the government take more action in their lives and help them..

I say F them.

• Banned
actually, their problem was his excessive use of czars, not merely creating czars. then again, can't expect honesty from jakey about his "party".

that said, this is pretty stupid. we don't need a czar, we have the CDC. what would a czar have power to do that the CDC can't? and how long is this czar's position for? seems as useless as many of obama's czars.

Actually you better document BHO's excessive use of czars, and then I am going to slam you with the facts.

Yurt cannot tell the truth, to save his soul.

Yeah, they suddenly LOVE and want big federal gov't involvement. Probably because they want to blame the federal gov't for the failure of states like Texas providing the kind of care and oversight of their healthcare system.

Either way, they're also using Ebola to spread fear, and spreading fear seems to be the primary function of the GOP if you look at what they've been doing for the last 6 years. Fear of foreigners. Fear of foreigners bringing disease into the US (even BEFORE Ebola). Fear of the Fed Gov't. Fear of the IRS. Fear of Obama. The last one is a constant drumbeat. Ebola just allows them to ramp it up a few notches.

Actually you better document BHO's excessive use of czars, and then I am going to slam you with the facts.

i said THEIR issues. i never mentioned me. you obviously either can't read or are incapable of telling the truth.

btw, cite one lie i've told.

i said THEIR issues. i never mentioned me. you obviously either can't read or are incapable of telling the truth.

btw, cite one lie i've told.
Now you are backing away, very smart. You have lied all the time, it is well known, so no you never get "just once more." You don't deserve it.

Forum List

Back