GOP senators who opposed Obama 'czars' now want one for Ebola

actually, their problem was his excessive use of czars, not merely creating czars. then again, can't expect honesty from jakey about his "party".

that said, this is pretty stupid. we don't need a czar, we have the CDC. what would a czar have power to do that the CDC can't? and how long is this czar's position for? seems as useless as many of obama's czars.

Actually you better document BHO's excessive use of czars, and then I am going to slam you with the facts.

Yurt cannot tell the truth, to save his soul.

i said THEIR issues. i never mentioned me. you obviously either can't read or are incapable of telling the truth.

btw, cite one lie i've told.
Now you are backing away, very smart. You have lied all the time, it is well known.

You accepted "their problem was his excessive use of czars, not merely creating czars. then again, can't expect honesty from jakey about his "party"." Yurt accepts the lie, gets caught and backs out. :lol:

Yes, I saw McCain calling for a Czar. We all recall how adamantly against Czars he was.
Meanwhile, the Right refused to even vote for a Surgeon General.

actually, their problem was his excessive use of czars, not merely creating czars. then again, can't expect honesty from jakey about his "party".

that said, this is pretty stupid. we don't need a czar, we have the CDC. what would a czar have power to do that the CDC can't? and how long is this czar's position for? seems as useless as many of obama's czars.

Actually you better document BHO's excessive use of czars, and then I am going to slam you with the facts.

Yurt cannot tell the truth, to save his soul.

i said THEIR issues. i never mentioned me. you obviously either can't read or are incapable of telling the truth.

btw, cite one lie i've told.
Now you are backing away, very smart. You have lied all the time, it is well known, so no you never get "just once more." You don't deserve it.

amazing, so stating someone else's opinion automatically makes it mine. wow....just wow. using your logic, since you stated their opinion of czars, that means their opinion is also yours.

and you claim i'm not honest. :rolleyes:

When you are using something to get at me, of course it is yours.

Inherit what you own, son.

Last edited:
When you are using to get at me, of course it is yours.

that doesn't even make sense. you incorrectly stated they opposed his czars, which simply is not true. they opposed his excess. AGAIN for the simple minded, i'm merely pointing out what YOUR OWN ARTICLE said. you failed to state the true reasons. using your logic, the article sided with the senators for merely pointing out their stance. in what world does that makes sense?

i'm sorry pointing out your error caused you a hissy fit and to accuse me of lying when i told no lie. apparently in your bizarre world if i point out other people's opinions or actions, that makes them mine, again, zero sense.

you simply hate being corrected and you lash out with venom. i pity you.

Let several more cases occur here in the USA in the next couple of weeks, and I believe the CDC will ask the government to ban entry by passengers originating from the affected countries.

RW pukes whine about government in their lives and starting a revolution to keep it out ..

all of a sudden they do an about face are start demanding the government take more action in their lives and help them..

I say F them.
If you knew what the fuck you were posting about, I'd explain how way wrong you are.
There is no sense trying to reason with an emotional and irrational lefty such as yourself.
You'd vote for an ax murderer as long as he had a (D) next to his name

Let several more cases occur here in the USA in the next couple of weeks, and I believe the CDC will ask the government to ban entry by passengers originating from the affected countries.
I would think two healthcare workers who were supposedly following the CDC protocols to prevent getting infected getting infected would be enough to warrant this action.

Czar Search getting in front of Yurt, which is no great problem, before he lies again

Have to love when the far left just posts something without reading it..

Update, Sept. 25: To be sure, Republicans are not the only ones complaining. We would be remiss not to mention a Feb. 25 letter from Democratic senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, in which he cautioned Obama against appointing too many czars.

Stay on OP, please. The far right posts opinion and editorial pieces all the time that are informed or misinformed, as may be.

This from a far left drone that loves to misinform with bunk links..

Now if he can just convenience Obama to appoint a board czar, or maybe Jake is trying to become that..

We need someone to be in charge. The head of the Center for Denial and Confusion is useless. Call him a czar or something else. We just need a leader.

When you are using to get at me, of course it is yours.

that doesn't even make sense. you incorrectly stated they opposed his czars, which simply is not true. they opposed his excess. AGAIN for the simple minded, i'm merely pointing out what YOUR OWN ARTICLE said. you failed to state the true reasons. using your logic, the article sided with the senators for merely pointing out their stance. in what world does that makes sense?

i'm sorry pointing out your error caused you a hissy fit and to accuse me of lying when i told no lie. apparently in your bizarre world if i point out other people's opinions or actions, that makes them mine, again, zero sense.

you simply hate being corrected and you lash out with venom. i pity you.

fakey runs away again after getting his ass handed to him....

Forum List

Back