GOP Senator Announces He Will Not Run In 2022

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) said on Monday that he would not run for reelection in 2022. “Today I announce that I will not seek a seventh term in the United State Senate in 2022. For everything, there is a season," Shelby said in a statement. Shelby, 86, was first elected to the House in 1978 as a Democrat and won election to the Senate for the first time in 1986. Shelby then switched parties to become a Republican in 1994."

So Shelby becomes the 4th GOP Senator to announce that he won't seek re-election; which is a smart move for him because he is 86...Hopefully someone will tell Senator Feinstein to do the same...ASAP.....Since it was obvious Shelby was not batshit crazy enough as a Senator, he now clears the path for the GOP to move closer to QAnon...especially once Mo Brooks wins that seat and hopefully announces that there will be an investigation into how Obama and the Dems staged Sandy Hook and the Parkland shootings.

Ron Wright won't be running in Texas either. It's expected that he will still be dead from the rona.

"Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) said on Monday that he would not run for reelection in 2022. “Today I announce that I will not seek a seventh term in the United State Senate in 2022. For everything, there is a season," Shelby said in a statement. Shelby, 86, was first elected to the House in 1978 as a Democrat and won election to the Senate for the first time in 1986. Shelby then switched parties to become a Republican in 1994."

So Shelby becomes the 4th GOP Senator to announce that he won't seek re-election; which is a smart move for him because he is 86...Hopefully someone will tell Senator Feinstein to do the same...ASAP.....Since it was obvious Shelby was not batshit crazy enough as a Senator, he now clears the path for the GOP to move closer to QAnon...especially once Mo Brooks wins that seat and hopefully announces that there will be an investigation into how Obama and the Dems staged Sandy Hook and the Parkland shootings.
88, which is how old shelby will be in the next election is not old enough to suit biff

Maybe they can get this guy to run again.
4i6Ckte.gif

The other perv will support him again:

Ron Wright won't be running in Texas either. It's expected that he will still be dead from the rona.

Remember to stock shelves for Biden
Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but I'll be happy to work for Biden in any capacity he might need. I've never done much more than vote, and bitch on discussion boards such as this, but now I am actively participating. Lots of us are. You crazies aren't the only ones willing to work for what you believe.

Forum List

Back