GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn Calls Women 'Earthen Vessels' in Bonkers Anti-Abortion Rant on House Floor

"dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women" is bigotry ++ of the far right. Bigotry begins but does not end with this definition of misogyny, it has gone far beyond intolerance of millions of girls and women in the words and deeds of the current iteration of the GOP. The far right conservatives of today are attacking the mental and physical health of all females today and into the future if they succeed in their hate and fear of women.

1 Peter 3:7

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.​

It's comments like that the dems will grab hold of to lessen the bloodletting next November if things don't go their way with SCOTUS in their June or July ruling....Sure as shit.

It's comments like that the dems will grab hold of to lessen the bloodletting next November if things don't go their way with SCOTUS in their June or July ruling....Sure as shit.
Dims are atheists of course they reject the Bible.

1 Peter 3:7

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.​

Yep, Biblically speaking women are 2nd class citizens that are meant to be seen and not heard.

This is his comment in whole

"Madame Speaker, a silent genocide has slipped beneath the conscience of America. Precious works of our creator formed and set apart meet death before they breathe life. Eternal souls, woven into earthen vessels, sanctified by Almighty God, and endowed with the miracle of life are denied their birth by a nation born of freedom. God's breath of life blown away by the breath of man."

This is a nothing burger. Faux outrage from the blue checkmark crowd on Twatter.

Pro abortion Justice Soda Mayer compared living unborn infants to dead people in a crazy rant. You can vote a congress person out of ofice but we are stuck with the Justice babe for life.

This is his comment in whole

"Madame Speaker, a silent genocide has slipped beneath the conscience of America. Precious works of our creator formed and set apart meet death before they breathe life. Eternal souls, woven into earthen vessels, sanctified by Almighty God, and endowed with the miracle of life are denied their birth by a nation born of freedom. God's breath of life blown away by the breath of man."

This is a nothing burger. Faux outrage from the blue checkmark crowd on Twatter.

This is a major somethingburger. There is no genocide as we have no idea when a fetus is considered a baby. They cannot meet death when there is no life.

What Cawthorn wants to impose is Christian theology through the use of the state. I hear Trump supporters claiming how bad Sharia law is. Those same people think it is okay to use the power of the state to enforce Christian theology. You clowns want to turn this into a Christian version of Iran. Women are not second class citizens despite the fact that Cawthorne apparently thinmks they are. Democrats should hit Republicans hard on this.

Forgive me if I don't choose to leave it to the non-Christian, liberal biblical experts to tell us Christians what the bible really means.

I am neither liberal nor non-Christian.

I would be more than happy to compare our resumes when it comes to bible study/training/education if you would like to go down that road

Forum List

Back