GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn Calls Women 'Earthen Vessels' in Bonkers Anti-Abortion Rant on House Floor

This is a major somethingburger. There is no genocide as we have no idea when a fetus is considered a baby. They cannot meet death when there is no life.

What Cawthorn wants to impose is Christian theology through the use of the state. I hear Trump supporters claiming how bad Sharia law is. Those same people think it is okay to use the power of the state to enforce Christian theology. You clowns want to turn this into a Christian version of Iran. Women are not second class citizens despite the fact that Cawthorne apparently thinmks they are. Democrats should hit Republicans hard on this.

If we can't definitively determine when a fetus becomes a baby, wouldn't it make sense to err on the side of caution, or are you more of a shoot first and ask questions later type of person?

Forgive me if I don't choose to leave it to the non-Christian, liberal biblical experts to tell us Christians what the bible really means.
imo scholar's "more liberal" takes on Mary Magdalene are sort of interesting. I'm not sure she and Jesus were actually "an item" but the boys didn't seem to care for her that much. LOL And no, she was not a prostitute.

It has some mythical stories that were ripped off from other cultures and religions. But I guess people like you need something like that to tell you how to live your life.

No way, you mean you are an atheist too? I would never have guessed it by your leftist, immoral stance on issues.

Forgive me if I don't choose to leave it to the non-Christian, liberal biblical experts to tell us Christians what the bible really means.

They couldn't inherit.. Unless they had a son they had no rights at all.. They were left to poverty and gleaning from the fields like Naiomi and Ruth.

I dont need a book filled with fairy tales to teach me about morality, boy. LOL assuming I'm an atheist. Your ilk sure does make a lot of assumptions.

Au contraire, Democrats are the party of the immoral and amoral. That isn't conjecture, just cold hard facts.

So you consider trump a moral person. Interesting perspective.

Not particularly. I didn't say all Republicans are moral nor are all Democrats immoral, however, the Democratic Party is immoral and supports immoral and amoral behaviour. Trump could be hypocritical in that regard, but at least he supported policies that promote morality. Conversely, Biden could be moral(he isn't) but he supports the immoral policies of the Democratic Party.

Not particularly. I didn't say all Republicans are moral nor are all Democrats immoral, however, the Democratic Party is immoral and supports immoral and amoral behaviour. Trump could be hypocritical in that regard, but at least he supported policies that promote morality. Conversely, Biden could be moral(he isn't) but he supports the immoral policies of the Democratic Party.
i'll bite. How did Trump's policies "promote morality"?

You're delusional. Then again you think the Earth was created in 6 days.

i'll bite. How did Trump's policies "promote morality"?

Well, we have to agree that Christianity and morality align. If you don't agree with that premise, then we will have no agreement. Just a few things...

Anti-abortion
School choice - Allowing parents who pay taxes for public schools to get a tax benefit if they choose to pay to send their children to private schools, which tend to have more structure, better academics and discipline than public
Not allowing transgenders to use the opposite sex restrooms.
Supporting Religious freedom - not forcing religious-based organizations health care plans to supply birth control or pay for abortions.
Defeating ISIS - Yeah, they are immoral in my book
Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
He appointed many evangelical Christians to influential positions...quite the opposite of Obama

You're delusional. Then again you think the Earth was created in 6 days.

Are we all going to die from Climate Change in the next 10 years? They have been telling us that for decades and you probably continue to buy into it each decade.

I am neither liberal nor non-Christian.

I would be more than happy to compare our resumes when it comes to bible study/training/education if you would like to go down that road

I do not have that on my resume. It would be difficult for anyone that believes in the bible to vote for Democrats unless they don't know the policy positions of that party.

I do not have that on my resume. It would be difficult for anyone that believes in the bible to vote for Democrats unless they don't know the policy positions of that party.

Thank goodness I have not voted Democrat except once in my life, back in 1992.

Well, we have to agree that Christianity and morality align. If you don't agree with that premise, then we will have no agreement. Just a few things...

Anti-abortion
School choice - Allowing parents who pay taxes for public schools to get a tax benefit if they choose to pay to send their children to private schools, which tend to have more structure, better academics and discipline than public
Not allowing transgenders to use the opposite sex restrooms.
Supporting Religious freedom - not forcing religious-based organizations health care plans to supply birth control or pay for abortions.
Defeating ISIS - Yeah, they are immoral in my book
Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
He appointed many evangelical Christians to influential positions...quite the opposite of Obama
1. Numbers 5:11-31. LOL thinking trump is anti-abortion. His "stance" is for transactional purposes only. But you are both gullible and delusional.
2. School choice isnt in the bible
3. Interesting you want to take a piss next to a man in a dress.

Forum List

Back