GOP Rep. Barton Apologizes to BP

so for the record what are you talking about?

I'll use small words in the hopes you understand

Do you want the govt to clean up and pay for the mess, or should BP cleanup and pay for the mess?

How about we let BP pay for the mess WITHOUT demonizing them into bankruptcy?

How can anyone "demonize" any company into bankruptcy?

Has this ever happened before, or is this just another wingnut delusion?

so for the record what are you talking about?

Do you want the govt to clean up and pay for the mess, or should BP cleanup and pay for the mess?

I wonder what folks in Alaska think about that considering what they went through with Exxon? That's not a rhetorical question, all I've heard is how long the process was drawn out. But I figure that how the news is playing up there (where they have prior experience) probably are the best ones to listen to.

my2¢;2421146 said:

I wonder what folks in Alaska think about that considering what they went through with Exxon? That's not a rhetorical question, all I've heard is how long the process was drawn out. But I figure that how the news is playing up there (where they have prior experience) probably are the best ones to listen to.

I have a feeling that most Alaskans don't mind Exxon at all, they are getting $1000.00 in royalities for every man woman and child every year. just sayin....

Sang....yes or no.....do Democrats lie to the US population?.....

A good baited question for a democrat, Harry. I like it:lol:

It's a no win for him......:lol:

well IF he does reply....i can see him saying YES they do...but not as often....so its ok....

It's a wonder that cons have the brain power to remember to breathe.

You actually admit to asking a baited question, and you still expect me to answer to your dishonesty?

Do republicans lie to the US population?

A good baited question for a democrat, Harry. I like it:lol:

It's a no win for him......:lol:

well IF he does reply....i can see him saying YES they do...but not as often....so its ok....

You actually admit to asking a baited question, and you still expect me to answer to your dishonesty?

During the last administration the republicans probably lied more than the democrats. This administration the dems are lying more than the republicans

Honesty goes a long ways....if a person can bring himself to do it.

During the last administration the republicans probably lied more than the democrats. This administration the dems are lying more than the republicans

there's no honestly in DC. Hasn't been in years.

there's no honestly in DC. Hasn't been in years.

Bingo!!!

yes they fucking do.....every fucking time they open their mouths....your turn....

yes they fucking do.....every fucking time they open their mouths....your turn....

How about conservatives? Do they lie every fucking time they open their mouths?

can anyone explain to me what law obama ignored (essentially broke, assuming obama is completely responsible for getting BP to agree to 20B) in having BP agree to 20B

again, i think obama gets some of the credit, not all the credit like his fawning worshipers want to give him

anyone....the claim has been made....present your case

he didn't asswipe, he's like Arizona he said fuck the feds and he's building his sand bars.. can't depend on obie wan knownutting for nuttin.. that's what Arizona and now Louisiana realizes.
Nope, he said he wouldn't build them unless someone else paid for them. A few hundred thousand would have saved those 20,000 jobs. :lol: What a doosh!

Actually, Jindle requested 24 berms to be built, and 17 days later barry and his band of thugs stated that he could have only 6 built and the feds will pay for 1. Hmmm...
Reaction time sucks when a state is dealing with the bureaurcracy of the feds....this seems to be the big problem
Why didn't Bobby pay for them out of his own budget?

Would you rather the US taxpayers pay for the damages and clean-up, or should the responsible party pay for the damages and losses that they created? It's really pretty simple.

No what's simple is this.

IF Obama can ignore the law and go after a corporation for more than what they are legally obligated to pay, then there is NO reason why he couldn't do the same to you.

As the CEO of BP I am not kidding , I would have written him a check for $75M and walked away from the mess if he had been doing this bullshit to me. What happened to ' we will reearn the goodwill of the world?" That doesn't count unless he wants it to? BP had already said they would pay whatever it took, so why demand? Why not rely on goodwill and maybe fucking ask them to create an escrow account instead of acting like you had some authority that you infarct don't have?

what law did obama ignore?

the way i see it....he ignored no law...BP willingly agreed to the fund, they have been saying all along they would pay....unless you can show obama threatened them in some manner that breaks the law, no law was broken...and i highly doubt it was solely obama, obama's admin was merely the end result of weeks of talks, as the executive branch, that is the way it has to be done, but obama tries to take all the creidt
:lol: Have you taken up crack?

Forum List

Back