GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them
Yes, we know. You disgrace your religion.

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

The bible says plenty about harming children that you seem to have forgotten.

This is hilarious...just fucking hilarious. After millions of abortions, thousands of kids sexually assaulted in schools, etc the left screams but they are childten!!!!

Transparent jackassee are using them as political pawns....again

And you anti religion morons REALLY need to lose trying to use the Bible to defend your crap. You get shellacked everytime.

so Trump is going to preside over correcting another injustice that Obama ignored?

thanks for letting us know :beer:
Trump created this particular injustice by putting a new policy in place that chose to pursue illegal immigration as a criminal matter instead of a civil matter, and decided on 100% seperation of children under the new policy. Time to stop blaming Obama for everything Trump does badly.
no, this was being done during Obama's years

these parents thart are putting their children in this positionare awful; no better than a parent that robs a store and gets sent to jail. really. Because kids who have parents that rob a store get seperated as well

the answer, do not break the law

when you break the law; the people you love, including children get hurt

Trump is enforcing the law

we CAN NOT let these people come here as they please

if their children have consequences because THEY broke the law - tough shit - again, do not break the law

NO ONE screamed or complained when this happened on Obama's watcj - NO ONE

yes, it is happening with more frequency; I do want to see the kids stay with parents when possible

but they ALL need to go home

the immigration policy is a big part of why we have more jobs and higher wages

if a child winds up suffering conswquences because their parent broke the law; it is heartbreaking

but blame the shitty parent; not the person who enforces the law

This was not being done during the Obama years.
yes it was

not as frequently, as Jug Ears did not enforce our laws as diligently, but yes it was

I care more about the American kids - sorry

letting them stay here is not an option; so what do you propose?

It is possible to care about all kids on our soil in such a way that you aren’t committing abuse on any of them. Kids are kids regardless of their pedigree.

Do you think there is anything between the two extremes of letting them stay and removing from their parents?

Please don’t keep pretending it is only enforcing the law. Even the Trump administration said it was for punitive reasons and created a new policy to that effect.

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....

Is Two Corinthians the one that says you can not care about Obama's policies until a Republican inherits them?
It wasn’t Obama’s policy. It is a new one put in place by this DoJ. Why do you guys keep lying? For once take responsibility for your own policies. You approve of them after all.

Trump has nothing to do with the economy.
lol

sad that you actually believe this

Unfreaking believable
Trump’s effect on the economy is building on Obama’s growth for the first year (not that you would ever credit him) but the second year belongs to Trump.

Remind me how you held Obama accountable for his second year. Hint, you didn't. Or his third, or fourth ...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

"Two Corinthians"

Is Two Corinthians the one that says you can not care about Obama's policies until a Republican inherits them?
It wasn’t Obama’s policy. It is a new one put in place by this DoJ. Why do you guys keep lying? For once take responsibility for your own policies. You approve of them after all.

Wow, you've not been on the board for a while, huh? I totally own my view of that policy. I have repeatedly stated that I am in favor of taking children from parents when the parents are not only criminals, but involve their children in their crimes and often in doing that put their lives in danger.

That however is irrelevant to the point that you are hypocrites who repeatedly held Obama to no standards then attack Trump for the same policies. It shows the issue isn't your issue, Trump is your issue

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

good point

there is a special place in hell for the crappu parents who are so irresponsible that they put their children in harms way

those ARE NOT the kind of people we need here in America

round them up and ship them back!

this is anothere reason we need a bih, beautiful wall

more jobs and higher wages for Americans (not to mention less drugs); less temptation for shitty parents from south of the border

a win for everybody
What kind of parent would leave their kids to be raped by gangs in some of those lawless countries? Not our ancestors, that’s for sure. Standards must be different now.

"Two Corinthians"

Every Mom and Dad arrested for breaking the law are separated from their children. Being arrested as an illegal immigrant is no different. That's the risk parents take when they decide to break the law

-Geaux

Yes, and even when they rob banks, most parents don't take their children while they commit the crime like they are doing here

"Two Corinthians"

Wow, you've not been on the board for a while, huh? I totally own my view of that policy. I have repeatedly stated that I am in favor of taking children from parents when the parents are not only criminals, but involve their children in their crimes and often in doing that put their lives in danger.

That however is irrelevant to the point that you are hypocrites who repeatedly held Obama to no standards then attack Trump for the same policies. It shows the issue isn't your issue, Trump is your issue

Then own the fact that this policy is new and belongs to Trump. I have no problem with blaming get Obama for HIS policies where I disagreed.

It is a NEW policy. Get it? Sessions and Kelly both announced it.

No sympathy for them

good point

there is a special place in hell for the crappu parents who are so irresponsible that they put their children in harms way

those ARE NOT the kind of people we need here in America

round them up and ship them back!

this is anothere reason we need a bih, beautiful wall

more jobs and higher wages for Americans (not to mention less drugs); less temptation for shitty parents from south of the border

a win for everybody
What kind of parent would leave their kids to be raped by gangs in some of those lawless countries? Not our ancestors, that’s for sure. Standards must be different now.

Has that ever happened? Yeah. Is that an argument remotely justifying millions of illegal aliens coming here?

My God, you're reaching new heights in stupid

"Two Corinthians"

Every Mom and Dad arrested for breaking the law are separated from their children. Being arrested as an illegal immigrant is no different. That's the risk parents take when they decide to break the law

-Geaux

Yes, and even when they rob banks, most parents don't take their children while they commit the crime like they are doing here
Trespassing is not the same as robbing a bank. False equivalency.

"Two Corinthians"

Then own the fact that this policy is new and belongs to Trump. I have no problem with blaming get Obama for HIS policies where I disagreed.

So you're OK if Obama just did it sometimes. Trump doing it more is suddenly an issue.

Children should be taken from their criminal parents, Obama was right. But you're a hypocrite. Flat out

No sympathy for them

They were seeking asylum....there is NO LAW that days children should be separated from their parents....BASTARDS!
From where? You can't get asylum from Mexico. No Mexican citizen can claim that. If you came from somewhere else into Mexico you found asylum. They let you in, you're good to go now.

Further, if you have to claim asylum, then the place you are leaving must be a real shit hole. Gotta love the Left..... They tell US we should have more sympathy as these people are leaving bad conditions then they lose their minds if you call the former country a shit hole.

"Two Corinthians"

All parents who break the law, and are arrested, are separated from their children.

-Geaux

"Two Corinthians"

-Geaux

Trespassing is not the same as robbing a bank. False equivalency.

What does trespassing have to do with anything? Who is trespassing? And even more bizarre, where did I equate bank robbery with any other crime? Reading isn't your thing, is it?

Forum List

Back