GOP Mike Lee says intel hearing is worst he has heard in 9 years as a senator

Rand needs to quit sucking up to Trump, too. I get that he isn't running again but that's beside the point.

Mike's correct, of course.

He's not, of course.

The Founders disagree with you. Ever hear of a thing called the Constitution? Article 1 section 8 is a great place to start familliarizing yourself with it.
You'd have a case if you held Obambi to the same standard. You didn't so that ship has sailed.
You'd have a case if you held Obambi to the same standard.
The Constitutionality of the war powers does not change from Article I to Article II upon a whim or is determined by whom is the current POTUS, imbecile! Natural Citizen told your dumb ass where to find ALL war powers; so in Art.1 Sec.8 Cls11. The Constitutional source is NOT the War Powers Act, which is violative of the Constitution's directive of the inherent powers of Congress, it's source is not in Article II under the Executive powers and it certainly is not empowered through a fucking Tweet from the Orange Clown! He's not a fucking King, dipstick!

Stuff it dumbass, it's not about how anything "changes", it's about you stupid Progs only bringing it up when the "other" guy does it. Your hypocrisy renders you stupid.
Focusing on hypocrisy is a cheap way to distract from actually talking about the subject at hand. Do better.

Nothing to distract from Trump killed a terrorist Iran did almost nothing about it as we knew they would. If Iran DOES do something we will smack them even harder.

The next time Big Fat Donnie asks for retaliatory options against an enemy don't include the batshyte crazy ones. Cuz clearly you can no longer assume the Orange Buffoon won't chose one. Especially with nitwits like Pompeo and Pence egging the Golfer-in-Chief on in assassinating Soleimani without a damn clue about what would happen next.

We were an errant, or more effective, ballistic missile away a dangerous, further escalation after Iran bombed those bases. Had American soldiers been killed there would be no talk of a fragile stand down.

BTW, reporting following the congressional briefing to explain the rationale for the assassination indicates what many expected is true. There was no credible rationale. Importantly, even if there was, unless Soleimani was going to carry out the "imminent threat" himself killing him in no way does anything to diminish the threat. He was replaced within hours of his death.

What did we get out of it? A united Iran, Shia militias in Iraq united, rising demands that US troops leave Iraq (a win for Iran), and an Iran more determined to ramp up their efforts to develop nuclear bomb technology.

ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAD!

Trump's "imminent threat" is sounding more and more like Bush's "WMD's."

The next time Big Fat Donnie asks for retaliatory options against an enemy don't include the batshyte crazy ones. Cuz clearly you can no longer assume the Orange Buffoon won't chose one. Especially with nitwits like Pompeo and Pence egging the Golfer-in-Chief on in assassinating Soleimani without a damn clue about what would happen next.

We were an errant, or more effective, ballistic missile away a dangerous, further escalation after Iran bombed those bases. Had American soldiers been killed there would be no talk of a fragile stand down.

BTW, reporting following the congressional briefing to explain the rationale for the assassination indicates what many expected is true. There was no credible rationale. Importantly, even if there was, unless Soleimani was going to carry out the "imminent threat" himself killing him in no way does anything to diminish the threat. He was replaced within hours of his death.

What did we get out of it? A united Iran, Shia militias in Iraq united, rising demands that US troops leave Iraq (a win for Iran), and an Iran more determined to ramp up their efforts to develop nuclear bomb technology.

ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAD!
Perhaps you haven't noticed how you folks indiscriminately cling to "Orange Man Gooooooood."

Rand needs to quit sucking up to Trump, too. I get that he isn't running again but that's beside the point.

He's not, of course.

The Founders disagree with you. Ever hear of a thing called the Constitution? Article 1 section 8 is a great place to start familliarizing yourself with it.
You'd have a case if you held Obambi to the same standard. You didn't so that ship has sailed.
The Constitutionality of the war powers does not change from Article I to Article II upon a whim or is determined by whom is the current POTUS, imbecile! Natural Citizen told your dumb ass where to find ALL war powers; so in Art.1 Sec.8 Cls11. The Constitutional source is NOT the War Powers Act, which is violative of the Constitution's directive of the inherent powers of Congress, it's source is not in Article II under the Executive powers and it certainly is not empowered through a fucking Tweet from the Orange Clown! He's not a fucking King, dipstick!

Stuff it dumbass, it's not about how anything "changes", it's about you stupid Progs only bringing it up when the "other" guy does it. Your hypocrisy renders you stupid.
Focusing on hypocrisy is a cheap way to distract from actually talking about the subject at hand. Do better.

So tell that to your far left cult members!

Maybe you can do better by showing you are a moderate as you claim

ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAD!
Perhaps you haven't noticed how you folks indiscriminately cling to "Orange Man Gooooooood."

I swear to god that's all you retards got. Don't like my shirt? Figures you are a trumpkin. Only feed your dog twice a day? Orange man bad. Have a BM three times a day? Orange man baaaaaad. You fucktards are as bad as trumpkins.

He's not, of course.

The Constitutionality of the war powers does not change from Article I to Article II upon a whim or is determined by whom is the current POTUS, imbecile! Natural Citizen told your dumb ass where to find ALL war powers; so in Art.1 Sec.8 Cls11. The Constitutional source is NOT the War Powers Act, which is violative of the Ccomments? Not so much.onstitution's directive of the inherent powers of Congress, it's source is not in Article II under the Executive powers and it certainly is not empowered through a fucking Tweet from the Orange Clown! He's not a fucking King, dipstick!

Bullshit. You/they don't get it both ways. That is a standard tactic of the brain dead to try and control the dialogue. You are an even keeled Prog I enjoy your posts. The people included in my comments? Not so much.

Ok, I let them all know. I don’t really care what I “am” I’m just gonna call it like I see it and not worry about the labels. You cool with that?

Ok, I let them all know. I don’t really care what I “am” I’m just gonna call it like I see it and not worry about the labels. You cool with that?

Sure, but you will not be able to control what I post son. I will point out hypocrisy every time folks do it. You do not control any dialogue.

The Constitutionality of the war powers does not change from Article I to Article II upon a whim or is determined by whom is the current POTUS, imbecile! Natural Citizen told your dumb ass where to find ALL war powers; so in Art.1 Sec.8 Cls11. The Constitutional source is NOT the War Powers Act, which is violative of the Ccomments? Not so much.onstitution's directive of the inherent powers of Congress, it's source is not in Article II under the Executive powers and it certainly is not empowered through a fucking Tweet from the Orange Clown! He's not a fucking King, dipstick!

Bullshit. You/they don't get it both ways. That is a standard tactic of the brain dead to try and control the dialogue. You are an even keeled Prog I enjoy your posts. The people included in my comments? Not so much.
I hear ya, I enjoy poking at the hypocrites too. But it does get annoying when I’m trying to stay on topic and the discussion turns into how I’m a snowflake libtard hypocrite instead of discussing the topic at hand. It’s how most debates I engage in tend to end when the trolls take over.

Sure, but you will not be able to control what I post son. I will point out hypocrisy every time folks do it. You do not control any dialogue.
Of course not, post whatever you want. Please don’t call me son again

lee wasn't the only republican who was not happy with that briefing.

rand paul was very upset about it.

lee said he's now voting for the war resolution.

Both men said that there was absolutely no evidence given of any imminent threat by the general or Iran. Which is what I thought. Since pompeo refused to show any evidence or talk about it, I pretty much could see that there was no imminent threat.

All that damage trump has inflicted on our nation can't be reversed easily.

And that's why you don't get to run shit. You are blinded by team blues loss.

Wow, GOP senator Mike Lee is pissed over lack of transparency in classified intel briefing about the Soleimani situation. WTF is going on here?!

Senator Mike Lee Calls Iran Briefing "the Worst" He | C-SPAN.org
Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee calls the briefing on the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani "the worst briefing" he's seen on a military issue during his nine years in the Senate. He also says it's "insulting" for administration officials to tell senators that they cannot debate War Powers legislation because it would embolden Iran. Senator Lee says he will now support a resolution proposed by Virginia Democratic Senator Tim Kaine. "It is not acceptable for officials within the executive branch of government…to come in and tell us that we can't debate and discuss the appropriateness of military intervention against Iran. It's un-American. It's unconstitutional and it's wrong," Senator Lee says.
Lee had his feathers ruffled and his ego was hurt

senators are the biggest blowhards in washington

Lee is a #nevertrumper.
On this issue only half nevertrump

lee said he supports trumps action in iraq but he didnt like the breifing he got

He's been a nevertrumper from the beginning, his agreement notwithstanding.

Wow, GOP senator Mike Lee is pissed over lack of transparency in classified intel briefing about the Soleimani situation. WTF is going on here?!

Senator Mike Lee Calls Iran Briefing "the Worst" He | C-SPAN.org
Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee calls the briefing on the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani "the worst briefing" he's seen on a military issue during his nine years in the Senate. He also says it's "insulting" for administration officials to tell senators that they cannot debate War Powers legislation because it would embolden Iran. Senator Lee says he will now support a resolution proposed by Virginia Democratic Senator Tim Kaine. "It is not acceptable for officials within the executive branch of government…to come in and tell us that we can't debate and discuss the appropriateness of military intervention against Iran. It's un-American. It's unconstitutional and it's wrong," Senator Lee says.
Lee had his feathers ruffled and his ego was hurt

senators are the biggest blowhards in washington

Lee is a #nevertrumper.
No he’s not, not even close. He’s agreed with, praised and voted for much of trumps agenda. He just isn’t a alwaysTrumper, which is pretty common and pathetic in the GOP right now

New to politics, eh?

How about when Fat Donnie wants to bomb ancient cultural sites?

Be sure to let us know when he wants to do that. Until then, hysteria reigns.

Exactly you are far left cult hack!

You pointed Hypocrisy of others, but you refuse to see your own!

The GOP will often call out their own, but the far left (this means you) rarely does, if at all!

So be careful trowing stones at others with such words!

Exactly you are far left cult hack!

You pointed Hypocrisy of others, but you refuse to see your own!

The GOP will often call out their own, but the far left (this means you) rarely does, if at all!

So be careful trowing stones at others with such words!
like I just said I’m not interested in focusing on the “you’re a leftist” “you’re a Trumptard” “you’re a hypocrite” arguments. They are childish and meaningless.

you are the worst person I’ve ever come across in this area. Almost every debate I engage in with you ends up there. It shows weakness and your inability to debate the topic at hand. Is that really the reputation want to make for yourself?

Forum List

Back