GOP Leader McCarthy Forced To Bend The Knee And Apologize

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Trump and his allies are reportedly furious with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy after the California Republican told a Sunday show that he was not sure whether Trump was the best candidate to beat President Biden. "Can he win that election? Yeah, he can win that election," McCarthy said on CNBC. "The question is: ‘Is he the strongest to win the election?’ I don’t know that answer."

McCarthy called Trump personally to apologize earlier this week, claiming that he had simply misspoken during the interview, according to the New York Times. As a further apology, McCarthy's staff sent out donation requests declaring that "Trump is the STRONGEST opponent to Biden!" However, that did little to cool down tensions, as Trump and his team are notoriously protective of Trump's brand, requiring Republicans to get permission before using him to fundraise. As a result, McCarthy's office soon received demands that they take down the fundraiser, which had been blasted out to supporters via text and email, according to Politico."

All I have to say is....McCarthy has to be the most shameless, weakest cuck in the GOP....I am just kidding, being a shamless weak cuck is a pre-requisite to remaining in the good graces of your leader....but seriously, even to the most rabid Trump supporter, does this kind of spinelessness and groveling make McCarthy look strong and powerful?? It wasn't a "misspeak" when he said what he said, he was trying to show a slight lean towards a DeSantis or any alternative because he was reading the tea-leaves for post 2024....and instead of standing on it, he caved in like a bitch when Daddy scolded him....McCarthy makes Ted Cruz look tougher than Mike Tyson...

He said he didn't know if Trump was the strongest.

Guess if a person doesn't say that Trump is the bestest, most strongest, greatest at whatever ever, then Trump regards it as an insult.

Shame that the GOP keeps caving in to the thin skinned Orange One.

McCarthy got his ass kick on a daily basis while Pelosi was speaker....and for some reason it turned him into a quisling not a winner or good leader for the GOP....
Quisling #1
1687972645287.jpeg

Quisling #2
1687972681349.jpeg

No wonder the nation is in such terrible conditions....

McCarthy got his ass kick on a daily basis while Pelosi was speaker....and for some reason it turned him into a quisling not a winner or good leader for the GOP....
Quisling #1
View attachment 799498

Quisling #2
View attachment 799499
No wonder the nation is in such terrible conditions....
But Trump is the one who told yall to support him as speaker....

And this is WELL AFTER TRUMP HAD LEFT OFFICE, so the old "He was new, he didn't know" excuse doesn't work...

Maybe Trump just sucks at picking the best people..or maybe Trump picks these people because he is a bitch too??

And this is WELL AFTER TRUMP HAD LEFT OFFICE, so the old "He was new, he didn't know" excuse doesn't work...

Maybe Trump just sucks at picking the best people..or maybe Trump picks these people because he is a bitch too??
Trump's not perfect... he has made bad calls in supporting some RINO's... he can and has been fooled but he is in real-estate... he isn't a lifer politician....
Its like in DC you make friends when you must even when you know they are not 100% loyal....

The problem is that he still had to work with them. They did not just disappear. From the time the tea party started until now how many conservatives have the Republicans gotten in House? When they elected McCarthy speaker Progs were gleeful at the time it took due to the 20 or so conservative Republicans demands. That number is not exact I know.

"Former President Trump and his allies are reportedly furious with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy after the California Republican told a Sunday show that he was not sure whether Trump was the best candidate to beat President Biden. "Can he win that election? Yeah, he can win that election," McCarthy said on CNBC. "The question is: ‘Is he the strongest to win the election?’ I don’t know that answer."

McCarthy called Trump personally to apologize earlier this week, claiming that he had simply misspoken during the interview, according to the New York Times. As a further apology, McCarthy's staff sent out donation requests declaring that "Trump is the STRONGEST opponent to Biden!" However, that did little to cool down tensions, as Trump and his team are notoriously protective of Trump's brand, requiring Republicans to get permission before using him to fundraise. As a result, McCarthy's office soon received demands that they take down the fundraiser, which had been blasted out to supporters via text and email, according to Politico."

All I have to say is....McCarthy has to be the most shameless, weakest cuck in the GOP....I am just kidding, being a shamless weak cuck is a pre-requisite to remaining in the good graces of your leader....but seriously, even to the most rabid Trump supporter, does this kind of spinelessness and groveling make McCarthy look strong and powerful?? It wasn't a "misspeak" when he said what he said, he was trying to show a slight lean towards a DeSantis or any alternative because he was reading the tea-leaves for post 2024....and instead of standing on it, he caved in like a bitch when Daddy scolded him....McCarthy makes Ted Cruz look tougher than Mike Tyson...
I dont care that he said it and i dont care that he apologized to Trump for saying it. This isnt interesting at all. What else do you got?

I dont care that he said it and i dont care that he apologized to Trump for saying it. This isnt interesting at all. What else do you got?
Fox News cared.......and so did Trump, since he was the one who thru a bitch fit over it...

Why is your cult leader such a whiney little bitch?

The problem is that he still had to work with them. They did not just disappear. From the time the tea party started until now how many conservatives have the Republicans gotten in House? When they elected McCarthy speaker Progs were gleeful at the time it took due to the 20 or so conservative Republicans demands. That number is not exact I know.
Lol, the Tea Party still exists?

Looks like you are saying that for the last 15 yrs, those "real Conservatives" have had a hard time winning elections..why do you think that is??

Fox News cared.......and so did Trump, since he was the one who thru a bitch fit over it...

Why is your cult leader such a whiney little bitch?
No, you arent reading him well at all. He doesnt whine. When someone does something he doesnt like, he bitch slaps them like a pimp. :dunno:

No, you arent reading him well at all. He doesnt whine. When someone does something he doesnt like, he bitch slaps them like a pimp. :dunno:
^^terminal trump devotion syndrome.

trump is on record calling himself a whiner who whines until he gets what he wants. one of his rare truthful moments.

how is judgment day coming btw, gollumboy?

No, he literally whined about it......

Guess what he is whining about today? How unfair Fox News is to him because they use photos of him that aren't flattering...

awww, him had a very big sad about that one....

Like I said, he is a bitch....period...

Lol, the Tea Party still exists?

Looks like you are saying that for the last 15 yrs, those "real Conservatives" have had a hard time winning elections..why do you think that is??
That was a startup that the elites infiltrated with frauds and made sure some never were elected. When we vote, we vote on R versus D. Many time voters do not pay attention. There are differences in different candidates. Candidates pushed from elites as Republicans seemed to be RINOS/NEO CONS There was a time if conservatives ran, they would have had a better chance of winning. Now it is more difficult in Prog and/or purple states. You saw McCain. A perfect example of quite a few.

Forum List

Back