GOP lawmaker says Republicans were warned about FBI informant's credibility

Well if FBI is stupid enough to use him after they've indicted him......WTF?

Why wouldn't I be surprised?
You can waste your time all you want. I have better things to do. Our government agencies don't make frivolous unsubstantiated claims like the republicans do. There is always plenty of evidence to back them up. It's like science, they don't act until they're certain about the results. Climate change was a know observation since the late 1800's . Look how long it took to verify all that information and give it theory ( fact ) status. Have a good day. I wasted enough time here.

“Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) told CNN GOP lawmakers were warned about the credibility of the information from a key informant in their investigation to impeach President Biden, who has been discredited and charged with lying to the FBI. Democratic lawmakers are now calling on Republicans to end their inquiry.”

Lack of credibility; House Republicans have only themselves to blame.

The Republicans need to bring the informant in for questioning, and to make sure that he's not being set up over the extraordinary entanglements and circumstances surrounding a Biden loser failed presidency. Seen Biden's poll numbers lately ?

Forum List

Back