GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Biden seems more lucid and more rational than many right wing fantatics.

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

Like they did with the polio and smallpox vaccines.....:heehee:

Sorry, you’re just not that important to even microchip.

I'm dealing with two Moderna microchips. They keep telling me Trump won. :D

tumblr_mw0xq2zHdg1r8q9x8o1_500.gif
Mine keep telling me to drink more Ovaltine.

Then he said, "..but seriously, isn't the current mass vaccination the first and only large scale trial of the long term effects of a new experimental treatment that hijacks your genetic system to instruct your body to make a foreign protein that triggers an immune response that should help your body fight a Covid infection, may or may not prevent infection, and probably needs an annual booster - for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?".

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer ASAP! (justanswer.com)

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Oh Dust - You DO amuse me :heehee:

I have my CDC card proving I got two Moderna pokes 28 days apart.
You should be a responsible 'Murcan and do same - And not worry about the Derp State tracking you!!

Next

Then he said, "..but seriously, isn't the current mass vaccination the first and only large scale trial of the long term effects of a new experimental treatment that hijacks your genetic system to instruct your body to make a foreign protein that triggers an immune response that should help your body fight a Covid infection, may or may not prevent infection, and probably needs an annual booster - for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate?".

So BurgerBoy riffs on ANOTHER Big Lie?
Awesome! :icon_rolleyes:

PS: Stop lying about a "99.7%" survival rate - Of those diagnosed the correct number is 98% IOW, 2% DIE. It ain't the flu. We now approach 600,000 deaths compared to 40,000 on average with the flu.

Amazing thread from the folks who think we have to limit the population of Guam so it doesnt capsize or sink

Next

You should be a responsible 'Murcan and do same - And not worry about the Derp State tracking you!!

Next
If you got the Trump vaccine you dont need to worry about others

Sometimes folks that represent people, have to ask the questions the people are asking and get it spelled out on the record for them.

It does seem like a stupid question. In defense of the lawmaker that asked the stupid question, what was science fiction just a few years ago has now become science fact.

Today, we can make a transponder the size of a molecule. Doctors put splints and all kinds of things in your arteries-- -- don't kid yourself that if they wanted to put a molecular transponder in a fluid suspension, they could easily inject it without your ever knowing.

Next

Next

I wonder what vaccine Joe got as wasn't Joe the one who said last year he'd never get or trust a vaccine from Donald?

Next

Next

I wonder what vaccine Joe got as wasn't Joe the one who said last year he'd never get or trust a vaccine from Donald?
I think Comma-la said that. Maybe JB did too.

Do they ask a persons names and age before giving them the vaccine?

Yes

Why?

For tracking purposes.

If you can not see this then get glasses

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Do they ask a persons names and age before giving them the vaccine?

Yes

Why?

For tracking purposes.

If you can not see this then get glasses

Why do they ask your name? Are you serious? Do you expect anonymity when they inject you? "Here sir, let me inject you with this vaccine. No need to give your name or anything. I trust that you have not had other vaccine injections".

Yes, they track the vaccines. They are not tracking you. What is it you do that you think makes you so interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back