GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Very dumb question in my opinion. Like they are going to tell you the truth. Hello!

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Let me ask you this, have you ever had ANY medical procedure where they did not ask your name? Any at all? Were all those medical procedures for "tracking" purposes?

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Let me ask you this, have you ever had ANY medical procedure where they did not ask your name? Any at all? Were all those medical procedures for "tracking" purposes?

Ruh Roh. I had some physical therapy done around four years ago.
Maybe it explains the tracking messages I keep hearing ... Trump Won - Trump Won!!
Oh wait, that’s just USMB ;)

It does seem like a stupid question. In defense of the lawmaker that asked the stupid question, what was science fiction just a few years ago has now become science fact.

Today, we can make a transponder the size of a molecule. Doctors put splints and all kinds of things in your arteries-- -- don't kid yourself that if they wanted to put a molecular transponder in a fluid suspension, they could easily inject it without your ever knowing.
antenna size thats small enough to be injected would operate in the infrared frequency range.
I think your sine wave diagram you have would mean that youre able to understand that, so I would assume youre aware that infrared cant make it in or out of your body.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

:cuckoo:

are you intentionally trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory?

Next

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you.

Next

That is absolutely insane.

The batches of vaccines are tracked. Not the patients. If there is no microchip in the vaccine, how are they tracking me? In some database that has me receiving an injection 20 miles from my home?

The fact that you think the entire covid-19 pandemic was just a trick to get everyone injected, is simply ridiculous.

Take the vaccine or don't take the vaccine. That is up to you. But don't try and pretend you have "cracked the code". Don't pretend anyone is tracking people because they asked for your name and age before they gave you and injection.

Now, if you could answer my question. Have you EVER had a medical procedure where you were not asked your name??

Next

Next

LOL the fact is that every person who gets the vaccine gives their name which is entered into multiple databases for tracking purposes. No conspiracy at all as this is happening

Next

Next

LOL the fact is that every person who gets the vaccine gives their name which is entered into multiple databases for tracking purposes. No conspiracy at all as this is happening

See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected,

Conspiracy

Next

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you.

Next

The batches of vaccines are tracked. Not the patients. If there is no microchip in the vaccine, how are they tracking me? In some database that has me receiving an injection 20 miles from my home?

The fact that you think the entire covid-19 pandemic was just a trick to get everyone injected, is simply ridiculous.

Take the vaccine or don't take the vaccine. That is up to you. But don't try and pretend you have "cracked the code". Don't pretend anyone is tracking people because they asked for your name and age before they gave you and injection.

Now, if you could answer my question. Have you EVER had a medical procedure where you were not asked your name??

No the batches of vaccine are not tracked, you are close but wrong. What is being tracked are the names and health issues of the HUMANS injected with those batches of vaccine.

Am I wrong?

LOL so you are being tracked if you were injected.

So are you having fun in the rat cage while they track you to your death

Next

Next

No the batches of vaccine are not tracked, you are close but wrong. What is being tracked are the names and health issues of the HUMANS injected with those batches of vaccine.

Am I wrong?

So my name is in a database? So they know I have been vaccinated? They know my medical issues? They knew all that before.

Once again, have you EVER had a medical procedure where they did not ask your name?

And when you say "tracked", do you mean info in a database, or do you mean actually being able to tell where you are at any time?

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

So my name is in a database? So they know I have been vaccinated? They know my medical issues? They knew all that before.

Once again, have you EVER had a medical procedure where they did not ask your name?

And when you say "tracked", do you mean info in a database, or do you mean actually being able to tell where you are at any time?

No they did not know your name and what vaccine you volunteered for until they entered your name in the database which was formally entered after you became a human volunteer. All is fine as long as you know and admit that you are now being tracked

LOL they are tracking me too as I am one of the intelligent humans that knows that little to nothing on TV is real and as such do not listen to the government

You voted for Biden because you want to pay more taxes and pay for free health insurance for every Mexican.

Great choice as long as you are billionaire like laughing Willy

Last edited:

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

You're not gonna get a good answer here WB. Just the same old knee-jerk Culture Wars/ Big tech/ Big Gubmint/ Deep State BS they've been slinging around like slop for the past dozen or so years.

a724a28ae78cc57135d7531204a9b933.jpg

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

You're not gonna get a good answer here WB. Just the same old knee-jerk Culture Wars/ Big tech/ Big Gubmint/ Deep State BS they've been slinging around like slop for the past dozen or so years.

a724a28ae78cc57135d7531204a9b933.jpg

Actually the deep state pulled the trigger on JFK so a dozen years is quite wrong

Next

Next

See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected,

Conspiracy

Pure tin foil no? :)

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

No they did not know your name and what vaccine you volunteered for until they entered your name in the database which was formally entered after you became a human volunteer. All is fine as long as you know and admit that you are now being tracked

LOL they are tracking me too as I am one of the intelligent humans that knows that little to nothing on TV is real and as such do not listen to the government

You voted for Biden because you want to pay more taxes and pay for free health insurance for every Mexican.

It must be scary to be so intelligent and aware.

But you still have not answered my very simple question. Why?

Next

Next

Conspiracy

Pure tin foil no? :)

I had covid, it is not dangerous unless a doctor forces the disease into lung tissue with forced ventilation. The 99.6 percent of people who got covid and were not ventilated are still alive

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

It must be scary to be so intelligent and aware.

But you still have not answered my very simple question. Why?

I did not answer your question because you are not important, but you are important to the tracking database so ask them

Again not everything on TV is real, can you accept this?

Next

Next

Am I wrong?

Of course they knew my name. From my social security number, my driver's license, my DD214, my college registration, my VA benefits ect ect ect.

Now the fact that I got a vaccine and that was noted in the database does not mean I am being tracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back