GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

:cuckoo:

are you intentionally trying to turn this into a conspiracy theory?

LOL the fact is that every person who gets the vaccine gives their name which is entered into multiple databases for tracking purposes. No conspiracy at all as this is happening

See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected,

Conspiracy

Pure tin foil no? :)

I had covid, it is not dangerous unless a doctor forces the disease into lung tissue with forced ventilation. The 99.6 percent of people who got covid and were not ventilated are still alive

I see you have a medical degree as well as being dangerously aware of our world. lol

If you had covid-19, which is a big "if", you obviously had a mild case. This idea that every covid case is the exact same is laughably ignorant.

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Actually every vaccine is tracked which is why you register before getting jabbed. See if they know who you are then you are being tracked at least in the database.

Next

Yes, they track the batches of valuable vaccines and have a database of those who have received the shot. They also track the flu vaccine for the same reasons. The idea that they would create some huge pandemic, just to get tracking devices injected into people who are carrying a trackable, remote surveillance technology with them 24/7 is laughable.

Again every human being that has had the vaccine is being tracked. See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected, and now every person who was injected is being tracked. The different batches of the vaccine are just that DIFFERENT and now we have the largest human drug trial in the history of Earth.

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you.

Next

That is absolutely insane.

The batches of vaccines are tracked. Not the patients. If there is no microchip in the vaccine, how are they tracking me? In some database that has me receiving an injection 20 miles from my home?

The fact that you think the entire covid-19 pandemic was just a trick to get everyone injected, is simply ridiculous.

Take the vaccine or don't take the vaccine. That is up to you. But don't try and pretend you have "cracked the code". Don't pretend anyone is tracking people because they asked for your name and age before they gave you and injection.

Now, if you could answer my question. Have you EVER had a medical procedure where you were not asked your name??

No the batches of vaccine are not tracked, you are close but wrong. What is being tracked are the names and health issues of the HUMANS injected with those batches of vaccine.

Am I wrong?

LOL so you are being tracked if you were injected.

So are you having fun in the rat cage while they track you to your death

So my name is in a database? So they know I have been vaccinated? They know my medical issues? They knew all that before.

Once again, have you EVER had a medical procedure where they did not ask your name?

And when you say "tracked", do you mean info in a database, or do you mean actually being able to tell where you are at any time?

No they did not know your name and what vaccine you volunteered for until they entered your name in the database which was formally entered after you became a human volunteer. All is fine as long as you know and admit that you are now being tracked

LOL they are tracking me too as I am one of the intelligent humans that knows that little to nothing on TV is real and as such do not listen to the government

You voted for Biden because you want to pay more taxes and pay for free health insurance for every Mexican.

Great choice as long as you are billionaire like laughing Willy

It must be scary to be so intelligent and aware.

But you still have not answered my very simple question. Why?

I did not answer your question because you are not important, but you are important to the tracking database so ask them

Again not everything on TV is real, can you accept this?

I doubt that. You did not answer my question because the answer would show your claims of a conspiracy to be meaningless.

But I will help you out. No, you have never had a medical procedure in which you were not even asked your name. Period. From the time you were a baby until now, every medical procedure you have had was preceded by asking (at the very least) your name and whether you have other medical issues. But now, suddenly, that standard procedure is proof we are being tracked? LMAO!

Next

So if you were injected they are tracking you now, no need for a microchip in you, and when you die the cause will be tracked into the database. Enjoy

Next

LOL the fact is that every person who gets the vaccine gives their name which is entered into multiple databases for tracking purposes. No conspiracy at all as this is happening

See first they lied and deliberately killed people in nursing homes to create panic so that fools would want to be injected,

Conspiracy

I had covid, it is not dangerous unless a doctor forces the disease into lung tissue with forced ventilation. The 99.6 percent of people who got covid and were not ventilated are still alive

I see you have a medical degree as well as being dangerously aware of our world. lol

If you had covid-19, which is a big "if", you obviously had a mild case. This idea that every covid case is the exact same is laughably ignorant.

Thank you. Are you aware what at least 300,000 deaths are caused by doctors every year in the USA?

Iatrogenic (of a disease or symptoms) induced in a patient by the treatment or comments of a physician. Chambers English Dictionary. One of the basic principles in treatment stated by Hippocrates is “First do no harm”. Stories of medical remedies causing more harm than good have been recorded from time immemorial.

So are you enjoying being tracked like a lab rat

Next

Next

Conspiracy

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, no doctors forced the infection into the lungs with forced ventilation. No one was put on a ventilator unless they were unable to breathe and get the oxygen they needed on their own. Not on single person was put on a ventilator if there was no covid-19 in their lungs already.

Next

Next

Conspiracy

Thank you. Are you aware what at least 300,000 deaths are caused by doctors every year in the USA?

Iatrogenic (of a disease or symptoms) induced in a patient by the treatment or comments of a physician. Chambers English Dictionary. One of the basic principles in treatment stated by Hippocrates is “First do no harm”. Stories of medical remedies causing more harm than good have been recorded from time immemorial.

The quotes I have seen are slightly lower than 300k, but yes I am aware that medical accidents cause many deaths. 3rd or 4th leading cause of death every year.

I am enjoying living my life. Are you claiming the vaccine lets "them" see where I am at all times?

Next

Next

Conspiracy

Oh, and just by way of an FYI, no doctors forced the infection into the lungs with forced ventilation. No one was put on a ventilator unless they were unable to breathe and get the oxygen they needed on their own. Not on single person was put on a ventilator if there was no covid-19 in their lungs already.

Actually all doctors who ventilated patients in the beginning did so with forced ventilation as directed by the CDC.

Next

But it's ok I do not care if you do as you are told by your TV like a government con artist

I did not answer your question because you are not important, but you are important to the tracking database so ask them

Again not everything on TV is real, can you accept this?

I doubt that. You did not answer my question because the answer would show your claims of a conspiracy to be meaningless.

But I will help you out. No, you have never had a medical procedure in which you were not even asked your name. Period. From the time you were a baby until now, every medical procedure you have had was preceded by asking (at the very least) your name and whether you have other medical issues. But now, suddenly, that standard procedure is proof we are being tracked? LMAO!

I guess it's possible that medical records wouldn't exist on someone. Assuming of course that they were raised by wolves, moved into Teddy's old cabin and pooped in a hole while yanking teeth out with a pliers when they hurt. ;)

cabin-900x600.jpg

Next

Next

Conspiracy

And thinking that 300K deaths from medical accidents or malpractice is evidence that medicine has been causing more harm than good is ridiculous. In the US we have 883.7 million doctor visits per year. 84.9% of our population has at least one doctor visit per year (for kids it is 95%). Are they all being tracked?

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

Which has nothing to do with the virus itself.

The Democratic Party puts people's health as a priority, not power and control over the people. That is the priority of the Republican Party and the target of the supporters of Donald Trump.

Next

Next

Conspiracy

Actually all doctors who ventilated patients in the beginning did so with forced ventilation as directed by the CDC.

Next

But it's ok I do not care if you do as you are told by your TV like a government con artist

Actually, at the beginning there was such a shortage of ventilators that no one was put on one unless there was a life-threatening inability to breathe and get oxygen.

So peddle your whack-job conspiracy theories somewhere else.

Next

Next

Conspiracy

And thinking that 300K deaths from medical accidents or malpractice is evidence that medicine has been causing more harm than good is ridiculous. In the US we have 883.7 million doctor visits per year. 84.9% of our population has at least one doctor visit per year (for kids it is 95%). Are they all being tracked?

300,000 more Americans would be alive every year if they were not mistreated by doctors. Do the math, I have been misdiagnosed several times, and if I allowed the treatments I would certainly be either dead or disabled. As it is few doctors can even try to follow me.

Real whether you agree or not

3112252_wide-59db1b4718448f27d4934160af51f0cc27939cb5.jpg

Now you are just making shit up. Mortality rate is around 2%. Four thousand a day were still dying late last year long after they figured that vents should be used as a last resort only. Based on the average year of flu deaths, COVID is somewhere between 12-15 times more deadly.

I'm happy that you had it, recovered and because you recovered, believe it is not dangerous. That's an extremely narrow view. Yes, most DO recover. You may be younger and have few if any co-morbidities.

But anecdotal evidence is not accepted in scientific circles.

Now you are just making shit up. Mortality rate is around 2%. Four thousand a day were still dying late last year long after they figured that vents should be used as a last resort only. Based on the average year of flu deaths, COVID is somewhere between 12-15 times more deadly.

I'm happy that you had it, recovered and because you recovered, believe it is not dangerous. That's an extremely narrow view. Yes, most DO recover. You may be younger and have few if any co-morbidities.

Happy that was the case for you. But anecdotal evidence is not accepted in scientific circles.
99.6 percent of the total number of infections survive so the mortality rate is 0.4 percent, and the survival rate has risen since this was written

So argue with the CDC not me.

Fake Bureau Ted

Last edited:

Happy that was the case for you. But anecdotal evidence is not accepted in scientific circles.
99.6 percent of the total number of infections survive so the mortality rate is 0.4 percent, and the survival rate has risen since this was written

No, of those testing positive, around 2% die. Do the math please.
Here I get 1.78% - Just a little under 2.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

But.....but.....TRACKING!!!!

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Actually since 85 percent of those infected have no symptoms most of these people are not tested, when they are included in the totals the death rate drops to 0.4 percent. But if you want to argue this with the CDC be my guest because the CDC says that .04 percent of those infected die

But your TV said

Yes Ted if you say so

Next

Next

Conspiracy

300,000 more Americans would be alive every year if they were not mistreated by doctors. Do the math, I have been misdiagnosed several times, and if I allowed the treatments I would certainly be either dead or disabled. As it is few doctors can even try to follow me.

First of all, I doubt any doctors have tried to follow you. Your delusions of grandeur notwithstanding, they probably don't know you exist.

Second of all, for your claims to have any real meaning you need to compare the 300k deaths from medical accidents to the number of people still alive only because of medical treatment. Then let me know whether modern medicine is worth it.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

But.....but.....TRACKING!!!!

Yep - The Deep State knows! :lol:

tenor.gif

Next

Next

Conspiracy

First of all, I doubt any doctors have tried to follow you. Your delusions of grandeur notwithstanding, they probably don't know you exist.

Second of all, for your claims to have any real meaning you need to compare the 300k deaths from medical accidents to the number of people still alive only because of medical treatment. Then let me know whether modern medicine is worth it.

Actually if my doctors tried to follow me on a 100 mile bike ride we would see who is healthy and who is sick, LOL could you follow me? I mean you had you vaccine that makes you healthier than me right

Actually since 85 percent of those infected have no symptoms most of these people are not tested, when they are included in the totals the death rate drops to 0.4 percent. But if you want to argue this with the CDC be my guest because the CDC says that .04 percent of those infected die

But your TV said

Yes Ted if you say so

And how are you counting the asymptomatic? There can only be guesses hence your numbers suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back