GOP hates Biden's oil reserve profit machine; House Votes on Strategic Oil Usage

That's not really how it works. In order to stop exports we would need to get out of the market which would be the dumbest thing we could do. The market has regulations so you're either in or you're out. You can't say you're in the market when times are good and bow out when they're bad.

It's like when the story came out that Biden was selling oil to China. He had no control over where the oil is sold to. It goes out into the global market and he doesn't control where the oil goes.

So if we did run into a problem with oil due to war or some national emergency, we're fd because we drained our emergency resources.

If it is a wartime incident many, many things change. All markets would change and none of it for the better I agree.

The reason for reducing the oil reserves is to reduce or eliminate oil to be used by the military in time of war. Fuckwad Biden is preparing for military conflict with China. He intends a very short war. Sell our hardware to Ukraine to be sold off and kicked back to Biden. Sell our reserve oil off. Experts say that we should be fully defeated within a week.
I believe the strength of China's military is just as overblown as it turned out Russia's was.

I believe the strength of China's military is just as overblown as it turned out Russia's was.
Our military transgender.military.jpg

When you compare the record of Bush and trump, the 2000 balanced budget squandered on do nothing spending bills and tax cuts for the rich, the Bush failure in Iraq and mismanaged Iraq war, the big Bush Crash, trump's mega massive deficits and mega FED stimulus, Trump begging the FED for more stimulus and QE, Trump having a weak low growth economy with extreme debt, trump's repeated crimes and lies, and finally Trump's big lie of election fraud that never happened and Riot at the Capitol, it is a total disgrace and failure.

Any mistakes the Dems have made pale in comparison to the massive failure of Bush and trump.

Biden made a great move with these timely SPR releases, that were only needed because Trump's best bud Putin started a war, and is losing that war, just like Bush did...

Republicans can't admit that this worked great and lowered the price of gas for all Americans, the same way these people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud. Obviously Republicans have a bad problem with accepting reality. Reality is too harsh for the republicans, so they think they can just live in fantasy land.

Republicans don't even realize how pathetic and weak they look, all this after the total failure of Bush and Trump.

Last edited:
In regards to the Hunter Biden laptop. The shop owner did contact the FBI and they took possession of the laptop. The shop owner didn't contact his representative, he contacted Mike Lee, the junior senator from Utah, strange. Lee wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. The owner then gave a copy of the hard drive to Rudy. At no point has the shop owner claimed to have taken the laptop from Hunter Biden, even saying he never "saw" the person that bought in the laptop.

Occam's Razor applies here. Who takes in a laptop and then forgets about it, especially when it is full of incriminating evidence and files titled "salacious pics". In contrast the entire fiasco comes straight from the Russian disinformation playbook.

Now, to tapping the Strategic Oil Reserve. I believe I have sufficiently documented, with your help, that Biden tapped it precisely how it was intended to be utilized. A sharp decline in the supply of oil due to wartime support of an ally. While the reserve has been tapped many times since its creation, Biden's actions are the first time that it was tapped under the very conditions that it was created to alleviate.

If Biden has had an "anti-energy" stance it sure is not showing up in the numbers. As of October 2022 domestic oil production had almost reached the highest level of the Trump administration, December 2019. When the final numbers come in domestic oil production in 2022 will exceed every single year of the Trump administration outside of 2019, and 2023 will break that record. Natural gas production is off the chain, significantly higher than during Trump's tenure.

If we have learned anything over the past several years it should be that presidents have very little control over the energy market. Market forces reign supreme and the idea that statements Biden made on the campaign trail somehow have a bigger effect on oil company direction than market dynamics is laughable, and record breaking profits are the proof in the pudding. Companies will drill baby drill when they can make a profit.

My oldest son works in the energy sector. He started his job at the onset of the Trump administration, and was very excited about the future. He is a research scientist, and anticipated much funding from both the public and private sector during the Trump administration. Like you, and others, he was strongly opposed to Biden, and Covid had already resulted in a large cut in funding from the private sector. It turns out, those worries were unwarranted. Market forces have resulted in an explosion in funding from the private sector and the Build Back America bill established increased public funding. He has been busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

I don't know what your son is doing but I bet these funding's as you call them are not in way of fossil fuels or drilling. Yes, the market does respond to what's being said. it's part of the game. Years ago during the GW era they found two cattle with hoof and mouth disease. My agent called me urging I put my money in cattle because the bottom was going to fall out. I didn't take her advice because I was in another trade at the time. Sure as shit, cattle dropped 8 points almost overnight. In commodities, you make the same money either way, you just have to pick the right direction.

GW got on television to assure the public there were no problems. It showed him eating a hamburger after his comment. The market regained it's losses in about a months time. The point here is there was no cattle shortage, it was just two Fn cattle, but that's how this market reacts to news about any commodity.

After Trump left, OPEC knew they were back in the drivers seat. We foolishly replaced a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President. They decreased production to increase the price of oil. They knew Dementia wouldn't do a thing about it based on his anti-energy stance. He stopped the Keysone on his first day in office along with the border wall. He halted all new exploration and drilling permits on public land. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked, he made a public statement it's not governments business, it's the private sectors business meaning he wasn't going to do shit about it and he didn't. Then the invasion of Ukraine which would have never happened under Trump.

As for Hunter's laptop, if the FBI didn't urge social media to keep the story off their websites, Trump would still be President today. People who did get a copy of what was on there state there is incriminating evidence against Hunter and the rest of the crime family. The FBI chose to sweep it under the rug. That too will be investigated by our new Congress.

I don't know what your son is doing but I bet these funding's as you call them are not in way of fossil fuels or drilling. Yes, the market does respond to what's being said. it's part of the game. Years ago during the GW era they found two cattle with hoof and mouth disease. My agent called me urging I put my money in cattle because the bottom was going to fall out. I didn't take her advice because I was in another trade at the time. Sure as shit, cattle dropped 8 points almost overnight. In commodities, you make the same money either way, you just have to pick the right direction.

GW got on television to assure the public there were no problems. It showed him eating a hamburger after his comment. The market regained it's losses in about a months time. The point here is there was no cattle shortage, it was just two Fn cattle, but that's how this market reacts to news about any commodity.

After Trump left, OPEC knew they were back in the drivers seat. We foolishly replaced a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President. They decreased production to increase the price of oil. They knew Dementia wouldn't do a thing about it based on his anti-energy stance. He stopped the Keysone on his first day in office along with the border wall. He halted all new exploration and drilling permits on public land. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked, he made a public statement it's not governments business, it's the private sectors business meaning he wasn't going to do shit about it and he didn't. Then the invasion of Ukraine which would have never happened under Trump.

As for Hunter's laptop, if the FBI didn't urge social media to keep the story off their websites, Trump would still be President today. People who did get a copy of what was on there state there is incriminating evidence against Hunter and the rest of the crime family. The FBI chose to sweep it under the rug. That too will be investigated by our new Congress.
You couldn't be more wrong about my son. He graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering with an Energy concentration. At his university that was a coveted concentration and it took honors level grades to gain acceptance. His specialty, coal. Graduating in 2016 and specializing in coal was a pretty ballsy move. He was working an internship and was given a full time position, something his company never did, focusing instead on twenty and thirty year veterans of the energy industry.

He quickly became one of the world's leading experts on "creep", studying the degradation of steel under high temperatures, and he built a multi-million dollar lab to conduct experiments. The primary purpose, increasing the operating temperature of coal fired boilers to improve efficiency. Granted, the same technology can be applied to gas fired boilers, but to him, coal is still king. His gamble paid off handsomely, last year he was promoted to project manager, at 26, the youngest in the history of the company. Most of them are over 50.

Currently, he is writing his doctoral dissertation. He has moved from the boiler to the turbines and again, everything is based on the burning of fossil fuels to achieve greater efficiency.

But OPEC is not in the drivers seat. Far from it. Their share of the global energy market has continued to decline. Their recent "temporary" cuts in production were more a response to the increased power of the dollar--oh yeah, go Biden, than any reaction to some perceived anti-energy president. You can find that here,

file:///C:/Users/toddb/Downloads/OPEC_MOMR_January_2023.pdf

And like title 42 regarding immigration, the courts have blocked Biden's attempt to stop the sale of leases on public lands. And that is unfortunate, because the reality is Trump's last sale of leases was a complete flop, yielding less than ten cents on the dollar of anticipated revenue. I mean it is hypocrisy to lament about the sale of oil from the strategic oil reserve and yet scream about selling additional leases on public land. How is that oil different? Should we not keep it in the ground until we really need it, and certainly when we can sell it for more than ten cents on the dollar.

And now the pipeline internet attack. What you fail to realize is that the federal government clawed back some of that ransom, and through bitcoin no less. That is impressive, and it sent shivers down the spine of every operator that has utilized bitcoin to attain ransom. The sharp decline in bitcoin is a reflection of that as much as anything else. It is no longer as safe as it used to be, especially for illegal operators.

Which brings us to that damn laptop. It is absolutely comical that people like you believe it is real. It is a testament to PT Barnum's famous quote, you can never underestimate the intelligence of the American public. I am guessing you have no clue as to the Occam's razor point I made. But you only need to understand that it was "Rudy" that bought this supposed laptop to light. And understand this, it was an external hard drive, not the laptop. Did the computer repair person say that, in addition to the laptop, the person also delivered an "external" hard drive? No, he did not. Hell, it is comical.

Look, I like you, I really do. Of all the dimwit right wing posters here, I consider you a step above. And I got to be honest, unless your net worth is north of three million dollars you got no business playing in the commodities market. That is a game for the big boys, not people like you and me. I suggest you rip your blinders off, and look at things the way they are, not how some right wing website claims they are. Biden has done an amazing job under the circumstances, Pelosi did as well. Meanwhile, republicans have become as dysfunctional as a drug addict looking for their next fix. McCarthy is a clear case in point.

When Biden began releasing oil from the SPR in order to bring down prices you bitched that it was oil bought at a far lower price. Now that he is refilling it with oil that cost less than he sold it for… you whine that we shouldn’t make a profit.

You’re just whining assholes
Except it didn’t bring down the prices because it was sold at market value.

When you compare the record of Bush and trump, the 2000 balanced budget squandered on do nothing spending bills and tax cuts for the rich, the Bush failure in Iraq and mismanaged Iraq war, the big Bush Crash, trump's mega massive deficits and mega FED stimulus, Trump begging the FED for more stimulus and QE, Trump having a weak low growth economy with extreme debt, trump's repeated crimes and lies, and finally Trump's big lie of election fraud that never happened and Riot at the Capitol, it is a total disgrace and failure.

Any mistakes the Dems have made pale in comparison to the massive failure of Bush and trump.

Biden made a great move with these timely SPR releases, that were only needed because Trump's best bud Putin started a war, and is losing that war, just like Bush did...

Republicans can't admit that this worked great and lowered the price of gas for all Americans, the same way these people can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud. Obviously Republicans have a bad problem with accepting reality. Reality is too harsh for the republicans, so they think they can just live in fantasy land.

Republicans don't even realize how pathetic and weak they look, all this after the total failure of Bush and Trump.
Fantasy land is correct. I honestly don't know how they do it. Take Trump, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. What, a fourth grade vocabulary at best? And successful businessman, give me a break. Had he simply put his inheritance in an index fund he would be worth far more than he claims to be worth now. And honestly, I don't think he is worth more than a common heroin addict on the street. If not jail time, I see bankruptcy in his future, again.

But he is just the tip of the iceberg. MTG--she is the crazy lady in your neighborhood that you worry might trap you cat and send it to the pound. Boebert, she would have been more appropriate as a star on "Teen Moms", not a sitting member of Congress. Gaetz, he is a creep, I mean the scary kind that hangs around the mall attempting to pick up underage girls. But with a face like his, no wonder he has to turn to underage prostitutes.

But now, well we got Santos. I mean he is proof positive, Republicans have no morals, that they stand for nothing. Look, he is probably gone due to election fraud, hard to show up for votes in Congress when you are locked up at Fort Dix. Watching McCarthy defend him yesterday was painful. Oh, he was elected by his constituents--yeah, under false pretenses, lying in almost every aspect of his background. But here is the thing, he flipped a formerly Democrat seat. So, it really doesn't matter if he is a convicted serial killer to Republicans. I mean he is a flaming gay person, in a relationship with another man, and a former draq queen in Brazil. But hey, he is a Republican so all the things they bitch about, gay marriage, drag shows, mean nothing. Hell, I don't see how they sleep at night, or better yet, have not went totally insane due to the cognitive dissonance that has to consume them.

Fantasy land is correct. I honestly don't know how they do it. Take Trump, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. What, a fourth grade vocabulary at best? And successful businessman, give me a break. Had he simply put his inheritance in an index fund he would be worth far more than he claims to be worth now. And honestly, I don't think he is worth more than a common heroin addict on the street. If not jail time, I see bankruptcy in his future, again.

But he is just the tip of the iceberg. MTG--she is the crazy lady in your neighborhood that you worry might trap you cat and send it to the pound. Boebert, she would have been more appropriate as a star on "Teen Moms", not a sitting member of Congress. Gaetz, he is a creep, I mean the scary kind that hangs around the mall attempting to pick up underage girls. But with a face like his, no wonder he has to turn to underage prostitutes.

But now, well we got Santos. I mean he is proof positive, Republicans have no morals, that they stand for nothing. Look, he is probably gone due to election fraud, hard to show up for votes in Congress when you are locked up at Fort Dix. Watching McCarthy defend him yesterday was painful. Oh, he was elected by his constituents--yeah, under false pretenses, lying in almost every aspect of his background. But here is the thing, he flipped a formerly Democrat seat. So, it really doesn't matter if he is a convicted serial killer to Republicans. I mean he is a flaming gay person, in a relationship with another man, and a former draq queen in Brazil. But hey, he is a Republican so all the things they bitch about, gay marriage, drag shows, mean nothing. Hell, I don't see how they sleep at night, or better yet, have not went totally insane due to the cognitive dissonance that has to consume them.
It all flows through their fake news media.

These people are addicted to lies and they spend their entire day on fake right wing media sights that feed them more lies. Then they claim CNN is fake when CNN reports the facts. The facts are too much for them to handle, they need the lies to survive the failure of the GOP

You couldn't be more wrong about my son. He graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering with an Energy concentration. At his university that was a coveted concentration and it took honors level grades to gain acceptance. His specialty, coal. Graduating in 2016 and specializing in coal was a pretty ballsy move. He was working an internship and was given a full time position, something his company never did, focusing instead on twenty and thirty year veterans of the energy industry.

He quickly became one of the world's leading experts on "creep", studying the degradation of steel under high temperatures, and he built a multi-million dollar lab to conduct experiments. The primary purpose, increasing the operating temperature of coal fired boilers to improve efficiency. Granted, the same technology can be applied to gas fired boilers, but to him, coal is still king. His gamble paid off handsomely, last year he was promoted to project manager, at 26, the youngest in the history of the company. Most of them are over 50.

Currently, he is writing his doctoral dissertation. He has moved from the boiler to the turbines and again, everything is based on the burning of fossil fuels to achieve greater efficiency.

But OPEC is not in the drivers seat. Far from it. Their share of the global energy market has continued to decline. Their recent "temporary" cuts in production were more a response to the increased power of the dollar--oh yeah, go Biden, than any reaction to some perceived anti-energy president. You can find that here,

file:///C:/Users/toddb/Downloads/OPEC_MOMR_January_2023.pdf

And like title 42 regarding immigration, the courts have blocked Biden's attempt to stop the sale of leases on public lands. And that is unfortunate, because the reality is Trump's last sale of leases was a complete flop, yielding less than ten cents on the dollar of anticipated revenue. I mean it is hypocrisy to lament about the sale of oil from the strategic oil reserve and yet scream about selling additional leases on public land. How is that oil different? Should we not keep it in the ground until we really need it, and certainly when we can sell it for more than ten cents on the dollar.

And now the pipeline internet attack. What you fail to realize is that the federal government clawed back some of that ransom, and through bitcoin no less. That is impressive, and it sent shivers down the spine of every operator that has utilized bitcoin to attain ransom. The sharp decline in bitcoin is a reflection of that as much as anything else. It is no longer as safe as it used to be, especially for illegal operators.

Which brings us to that damn laptop. It is absolutely comical that people like you believe it is real. It is a testament to PT Barnum's famous quote, you can never underestimate the intelligence of the American public. I am guessing you have no clue as to the Occam's razor point I made. But you only need to understand that it was "Rudy" that bought this supposed laptop to light. And understand this, it was an external hard drive, not the laptop. Did the computer repair person say that, in addition to the laptop, the person also delivered an "external" hard drive? No, he did not. Hell, it is comical.

Look, I like you, I really do. Of all the dimwit right wing posters here, I consider you a step above. And I got to be honest, unless your net worth is north of three million dollars you got no business playing in the commodities market. That is a game for the big boys, not people like you and me. I suggest you rip your blinders off, and look at things the way they are, not how some right wing website claims they are. Biden has done an amazing job under the circumstances, Pelosi did as well. Meanwhile, republicans have become as dysfunctional as a drug addict looking for their next fix. McCarthy is a clear case in point.

Yes Demntia is doing a bang up job. I guess you didn't hear the NYC Mayor's plea to stop the immigration because (he estimates) it will cost his city over 2 billion dollars to care for them. We hit a new record high in gasoline and yes, thanks to Dementia's anti-energy stance, highest level of inflation in 40 years, labor shortages that still plague the nation, in threat of a conflict with a nuclear armed country for the first time since the 60's and 70's, stock market still in the toilet causing many who planned on retiring last year and this year to postpone their plans, new record high in fentanyl OD's thanks to his border policies, and all this (and more) in a little over 2 years in office.

Yes, OPEC plus has the largest impact on oil prices because OPEC consists of ten oil producing nations that pump 40% of the worlds oil and make up 60% of the worlds exports. That's why even the slightest cut has such an impact on prices. They wouldn't think of doing this under Trump because Trump would simply increase US supplies. They know Dementia wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. Instead, to help reduce damage to his party, he put us in jeopardy by draining our reserves to the lowest point since 1984 which was by design to be temporary just enough to get past the election. I went past the gasoline station I normally use today. It's up 30 cents from just last week alone and if the recession most are predicting doesn't hit, will continue to go higher.

Isaac claims he did not recognize Hunter Biden until he asked for his name so he could enter it into the store system. He inspected two laptops — a 15-inch Mac and a 13-inch Macbook Pro. While the 15-inch was damaged beyond repair, Isaac was able to work on the 13-inch computer if Hunter Biden logged himself in.

Hunter Biden's password for the computer was "'analf**k69' or something to that extent," according to Isaac.

After giving Hunter Biden an external keyboard to transfer his data from the 13-inch computer at home, Issac says he began the process for the Mac. With the files transferring, document file names and thumbnails of photos were visible.

After brushing off the sight of embarrassing photos of his customer, Isaac became increasingly concerned with the files he was transferring, including financial statements.

The repairman wasn't the only person to see what was on that laptop either.

Unknown.jpeg

A book written by the author Miranda Devine.

Gas dropped from well over four bucks to just over 3 bucks.

Why do you like high gas prices?
You didn’t read the link, got it, you just like to get fed BS. The US uses almost 20 mill. a day, with in three days the 60 mill. were used up in three days. The article used sound sources but it ruins your microscopic view of the world, enjoy your partisan BS, you are as stupid as the MAGAs, mushroom.

You didn’t read the link, got it, you just like to get fed BS. The US uses almost 20 mill. a day, with in three days the 60 mill. were used up in three days. The article used sound sources but it ruins your microscopic view of the world, enjoy your partisan BS, you are as stupid as the MAGAs, mushroom.
Papa...you've been miserable since gas prices dropped

Gas dropped from well over four bucks to just over 3 bucks.

Why do you like high gas prices?

Back a few months ago experts were predicting a major recession which is why the price dropped as much as it did. No doubt the reserve oil played a part but not the major part. The holiday shopping statistics came out and showed people were not frugal with their money. Once again the marketeers went back to prices increasing.

Damn but you are one stupid uninformed dumbshit. Energy independence, we are more independent now than at anytime of the Trump administration. But hell, don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. And Keystone, give me a damn break, the whole purpose of that pipeline was to increase the price that Canada got for their oil by at least a dollar a barrel, maybe two. Canada is our number one importer of oil, tell me, how does giving them the ability to charge a couple extra dollars make "America first"? You guys are complete damn idiots.

The entire purpose of Keystone was to get nasty ass sludge from Canada, transferring all the environmental risk to the US, to duty free refineries in the Gulf, to be refined into diesel for export. I mean, damn, I got to tell you, nothing would be more stupid. Every study indicates that if Keystone was completed gas prices, especially in the Midwest, would have WENT UP. And who benefits? Canada. America first my damn ass. You guys are utter fools.
Every study indicated that, Winston? You mean every liberal study that ignored the facts...right? Common sense tells you that more diesel on the world's market drops the price of diesel. Have you seen the price of diesel fuel? It's through the roof. Joe Biden DID that!

Papa...you've been miserable since gas prices dropped
No, I am wishing they were down to pre-pandemic levels but I doubt that will happen, I believe we are not going to get much lower than we currently are. Also I realize you can’t refute a word I posted and are trying to change the subject to ease the pain of you getting caught in your blind partisan lies.

No, I am wishing they were down to pre-pandemic levels but I doubt that will happen, I believe we are not going to get much lower than we currently are. Also I realize you can’t refute a word I posted and are trying to change the subject to ease the pain of you getting caught in your blind partisan lies.

So all this over 80 cents a gallon?

You DO realize that gas prices fluctuate and have been higher than they are now prepandemic right?

So all this over 80 cents a gallon?

You DO realize that gas prices fluctuate and have been higher than they are now prepandemic right?

But we hit the highest in our history under Dementia and we are creeping up that way once again.

80 cents a gallon may not seem like much if you work 5 miles away. But some of my former coworkers lived up to 50 miles away. That's 100 miles of driving every day plus their personal driving. By the end of the month you bet it takes a toll on their budget.

Forum List

Back