what if Trump falls at DeSantis' feet & is never heard from again? what will his legacy be?

Trump's legacy will be secure. If the man, God forbid, died today, he would be remembered as Satan by about half of America and as a true patriot by the other half. Trump became a symbol for those on the Left, of all that is seen to be wrong in Conservative/traditional America.

On the Right, he became a symbol of hope that America's traditions and most importantly, our adherence to the Constitution, could be restored at a time when it was being regularly ignored or changed through bureaucracies that are unelected.

With America as divided as it is, I think the 2024 election may well signal the end of our Republic as it has been known. The Left has made it clear that they will not accept any return of traditional America and they will mobilize thugs to resist any leader that tries.

I don't think DeSantis is going to run.

Why stir up the animosity of Trump voters? The guy has plenty of time.

Whether Trump wins or loses, there will be an opening for DeSantis to run in 2028.

He'd be foolish to run now.

• Banned
confession to TNHarley (only HE gets to read this): i just wanted to promote that new song by my bros, the only reason i made this thread lol

Hillary had a 40 point lead over Obama and lost. Trump has a 20 point lead over DeSantis. WHAT IF HE FALLS AND WASTES AWAY THE LIFE THAT HE HAS MADE AND LOSE EVERYTHIIIIIING?

Hillary learned she was not African American enough. President Obama had the color and I understand it. However, he was and is a globalist shill. People voted for their eventual impoverishment and worse.

Whether Trump wins or loses, there will be an opening for DeSantis to run in 2028.

Agreed. He may decide to give it a go but he stands to lose more than he might gain. The only certainty is that Trump either gets the nomination or the Republican candidate is guaranteed a loss.
I really wish Trump would, if he's the nominee, choose DeSantis or Kristi Noem as a running mate.

Hillary learned she was not African American enough. President Obama had the color and I understand it. However, he was and is a globalist shill. People voted for their eventual impoverishment and worse.

How many foreign properties does Obama have?

Very true. Enemy democrats are desperately trying to gin up some kind of controversy. DeSantis would serve himself well to let enemy democrats pound their fury and look foolish in 2028.

Biden is enmeshed in half a dozen scandals and it looks like he won't have enough support among democrats to run for a 2nd term. In the meantime lefties worry about the former president's legacy. WTF is going on? Is it some sort of mental blockage that prevents them from dealing with reality?

"Best President of Modern Times".

Until DeSantis completes his administrations then Trump would be in second place.

Hillary had a 40 point lead over Obama and lost. Trump has a 20 point lead over DeSantis. WHAT IF HE FALLS AND WASTES AWAY THE LIFE THAT HE HAS MADE AND LOSE EVERYTHIIIIIING?

The trump legacy is that he did his best to keep his promises to the voters
who elected him

No other president since Reagan can say that

Forum List

Back