GOP gubernatorial candidate in Virginia calls on Trump to declare martial law

This is complete insanity! What has happened to our country? People like this call themselves patriots, while at the same time engaging in dagerous rhetoric the threatens the very foundation of our republic. It is dangerous and irresponsible and suborns the idea that resorting to force is ok when you don't like the outcome of an election. They are not patriots. They are traitors and terrorists

GOP gubernatorial candidate in Virginia calls on Trump to declare martial law (msn.com)

The U.S. has never declared martial law, which gives the military broad powers in a time of crisis, at the federal level. But it has been used in some instances at state and local levels during disasters or times of unrest, such as in Hawaii following the attack on Pearl Harbor.

It's a legal grey area and any effort by Trump to use the military to overturn the election results would be immediately thwarted by Congress or the Supreme Court.

Trump's legal challenges to the election have been broadly dismissed by the courts, including the Supreme Court. The president and his campaign have not been able to prove the wild accusations they've made on social media and cable news.
if he can prove foreign intervention in the election he has a responsibility to call for it and a new election,,,
And that is written where exactly?
in the constitution and supported by his oath of office,,
That is a piss poor answer but exactly what I would expect of you
only because you reject the constitution and what it says,,

Really??

The Constitution provides no mechanism for a re-vote of the Presidential election. However, it does provide three mechanisms by which a rigged election can be over-ridden.

1. The Electoral College can collectively ignore the election outcome. Electors are nominally pledged to vote for a given candidate, but if enough of them act as faithless electors, it can change the outcome of the election.
    [*]Congress can reject the electoral votes from states with voting issues. Doing so requires a majority vote in both houses of Congress; this happened in the 1872 election, when the votes from Arkansas and Louisiana were rejected due to voting irregularities.
    [*]Congress can reject the election entirely by not recognizing any of the electoral votes, sending the election to the House of Representatives and Senate as provided in the Twelfth Amendment. It's unclear what "the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three" would mean in the context of an election where zero electoral votes were cast, so it's likely that, in practice, sufficient electoral votes would be accepted to generate a tie.
    [*]

your twisting what I said to fit your narrative,,, very dishonest of you but expected,,
What the hell am I twisting? I presented facts and that is all. Stop playing childish games. You stated that the Constitution gives the president power to hold a new election, WITHOUT presenting any documentation of your clim, like you always do.
thats not what I said,, go back and read it again,,
I did. You're full of shit as always

YOU SAID: if he can prove foreign intervention in the election he has a responsibility to call for it and a new election,,,

I SAID; And that is written where exactly?
You Said: in the constitution and supported by his oath of office,,
I said: That is a piss poor answer but exactly what I would expect of you
You said: only because you reject the constitution and what it says,,
next time dont edit my comment to fit your narrative,,

my statement stands,,, and is backed up by the constitution and his oath of office,,
I did not edit your comments. I reposted them and shoved them in your face to show what a liar you are. You think that you can gaslight me by posting shit and then denying that you said it. Not working Bud. I am smarter than that. I am smarter, and more honest than you.. You know what you said. Own it.
everytime you quoted me you edited wat I said,,, you have yet to address my full quote,,,

dont get mad at me for what the constitution says,, maybe you should read it instead of putting your progressive spin on it,,,

my statement stands,,
You're still trying to gaslight me by trying to make me doubt what I know to be fact. And, you are still making assertions about the constitution that you can't document. You are a real pathetic mess Bud. Get the hell out of here .
you just think that because of your progressive indoctrination,,,
POTUS has a duty to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic,, and the constitution gives him the power to do that,,
That does not mean that he can void an election based on the delusion that he was cheated.
I never said he could just void it did I,,,

again respond to my full comment instead of your edited version,,,
You said that he could call for a new election. What is the fucking difference. You are stil playing yuour childish and dishonest word games. Stop it!
the difference is why I said he could,,, why are you ignoring that part???
Stop it! Just fucking stop it with your cryptic crap. Explain what you're talking about or get out of my face.
my statement is in simple english and very short,, for the life of me I dont know why you cant read it,,,
Cut the crap. You are a major pain in the ass. I am not going to waist my time trying to figure out what you're taling about when you are to lazy and inarticulate to actually formulate a cogent and concise paragraph or two, with documentation , explaing exactly what you are saying. Get the hell out of here.
nothing to figure out,, its in simple english in about 6 words,,

are you just stupid or what???
I am done with your stupid ass. Anyone following this knows what is going on here with your stupid juvenile games. my work is done here.

First of all, the Chinees apparently don't care that much

China Isn’t Nervous About the U.S. Election – Foreign Policy

They may have favored Biden, while the Russians favored Trump. There is no indication that their interfearance altered the out come, and this is damnd sure to reason for martial law, voiding the election, and disenfranchising millions of Americana. You do recall that marshal law is the topic, don't you? It appears that you love Trump more than Deocracy itself.

who said its only about fraud,,, and there is a lot of fraud claimed and has yet to be properly addressed in court or any cross examination done,,,
Really? 59 cases that fould no fraud. An FBI and DOJ investigation that fould no fraud. Election officials in every state from both parties found no fraud. Get the fuck over it. It is OVER!

This is complete insanity! What has happened to our country? People like this call themselves patriots, while at the same time engaging in dagerous rhetoric the threatens the very foundation of our republic. It is dangerous and irresponsible and suborns the idea that resorting to force is ok when you don't like the outcome of an election. They are not patriots. They are traitors and terrorists

GOP gubernatorial candidate in Virginia calls on Trump to declare martial law (msn.com)

The U.S. has never declared martial law, which gives the military broad powers in a time of crisis, at the federal level. But it has been used in some instances at state and local levels during disasters or times of unrest, such as in Hawaii following the attack on Pearl Harbor.

It's a legal grey area and any effort by Trump to use the military to overturn the election results would be immediately thwarted by Congress or the Supreme Court.

Trump's legal challenges to the election have been broadly dismissed by the courts, including the Supreme Court. The president and his campaign have not been able to prove the wild accusations they've made on social media and cable news.
if he can prove foreign intervention in the election he has a responsibility to call for it and a new election,,,
And that is written where exactly?
in the constitution and supported by his oath of office,,
That is a piss poor answer but exactly what I would expect of you
only because you reject the constitution and what it says,,

Really??

The Constitution provides no mechanism for a re-vote of the Presidential election. However, it does provide three mechanisms by which a rigged election can be over-ridden.

1. The Electoral College can collectively ignore the election outcome. Electors are nominally pledged to vote for a given candidate, but if enough of them act as faithless electors, it can change the outcome of the election.
    [*]Congress can reject the electoral votes from states with voting issues. Doing so requires a majority vote in both houses of Congress; this happened in the 1872 election, when the votes from Arkansas and Louisiana were rejected due to voting irregularities.
    [*]Congress can reject the election entirely by not recognizing any of the electoral votes, sending the election to the House of Representatives and Senate as provided in the Twelfth Amendment. It's unclear what "the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three" would mean in the context of an election where zero electoral votes were cast, so it's likely that, in practice, sufficient electoral votes would be accepted to generate a tie.
    [*]

your twisting what I said to fit your narrative,,, very dishonest of you but expected,,
What the hell am I twisting? I presented facts and that is all. Stop playing childish games. You stated that the Constitution gives the president power to hold a new election, WITHOUT presenting any documentation of your clim, like you always do.
thats not what I said,, go back and read it again,,
I did. You're full of shit as always

YOU SAID: if he can prove foreign intervention in the election he has a responsibility to call for it and a new election,,,

I SAID; And that is written where exactly?
You Said: in the constitution and supported by his oath of office,,
I said: That is a piss poor answer but exactly what I would expect of you
You said: only because you reject the constitution and what it says,,
next time dont edit my comment to fit your narrative,,

my statement stands,,, and is backed up by the constitution and his oath of office,,
I did not edit your comments. I reposted them and shoved them in your face to show what a liar you are. You think that you can gaslight me by posting shit and then denying that you said it. Not working Bud. I am smarter than that. I am smarter, and more honest than you.. You know what you said. Own it.
everytime you quoted me you edited wat I said,,, you have yet to address my full quote,,,

dont get mad at me for what the constitution says,, maybe you should read it instead of putting your progressive spin on it,,,

my statement stands,,
You're still trying to gaslight me by trying to make me doubt what I know to be fact. And, you are still making assertions about the constitution that you can't document. You are a real pathetic mess Bud. Get the hell out of here .
you just think that because of your progressive indoctrination,,,
POTUS has a duty to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic,, and the constitution gives him the power to do that,,
That does not mean that he can void an election based on the delusion that he was cheated.
I never said he could just void it did I,,,

again respond to my full comment instead of your edited version,,,
You said that he could call for a new election. What is the fucking difference. You are stil playing yuour childish and dishonest word games. Stop it!
the difference is why I said he could,,, why are you ignoring that part???
Stop it! Just fucking stop it with your cryptic crap. Explain what you're talking about or get out of my face.
my statement is in simple english and very short,, for the life of me I dont know why you cant read it,,,
Cut the crap. You are a major pain in the ass. I am not going to waist my time trying to figure out what you're taling about when you are to lazy and inarticulate to actually formulate a cogent and concise paragraph or two, with documentation , explaing exactly what you are saying. Get the hell out of here.
nothing to figure out,, its in simple english in about 6 words,,

are you just stupid or what???
I am done with your stupid ass. Anyone following this knows what is going on here with your stupid juvenile games. my work is done here.

First of all, the Chinees apparently don't care that much

China Isn’t Nervous About the U.S. Election – Foreign Policy

They may have favored Biden, while the Russians favored Trump. There is no indication that their interfearance altered the out come, and this is damnd sure to reason for martial law, voiding the election, and disenfranchising millions of Americana. You do recall that marshal law is the topic, don't you? It appears that you love Trump more than Deocracy itself.

GREAT!!! youre back,,,

who said its only about fraud,,, and there is a lot of fraud claimed and has yet to be properly addressed in court or any cross examination done,,,
Really? 59 cases that fould no fraud. An FBI and DOJ investigation that fould no fraud. Election officials in every state from both parties found no fraud. Get the fuck over it. It is OVER!
from all you poor spelling I guess youre angry???

Thats all you got Bubba?

Thats all you got Bubba?
thats more than youve had the last few days,,,

No he doesn't have the right or the responsibility to call for it. And before calling for either, he should present his "proof" to the powers that be, not posting it on social media.

Thats all you got Bubba?
Cut the crap. Everything that you post is pathetically devoid of substnce or relevance.

No he doesn't have the right or the responsibility to call for it. And before calling for either, he should present his "proof" to the powers that be, not posting it on social media.
what the fuck would some canadian skank like you know about our system,,

better you go find a polar bear dick to suck and leave us alone,,,

Thats all you got Bubba?
Cut the crap. Everything that you post is pathetically devoid of substnce or relevance.
dude you spent the last 2 days not being able to read 6 words on the page in front of you and now you want a discussion???

youre pathetic,,,

it wasnt a free and fair election
That's a lie. Everyone and their cousin has looked for fraud and nobody has come up with any.

Your premise is false, your entire statement invalid.

Try again.

your deflection is proof there is something to hide and that it wasnt a free and fair election,,,
No. This thing has been litigated, blockages, and microscoped to death. There is no fraud, there were no "improprieties" and nothing about it was unconstitutional.

You lost.

Get over it.

That's a lie. Everyone and their cousin has looked for fraud and nobody has come up with any.

Try again.

your deflection is proof there is something to hide and that it wasnt a free and fair election,,,
No. This thing has been litigated, blockages, and microscoped to death. There is no fraud, there were no "improprieties" and nothing about it was unconstitutional.

You lost.

Get over it.
thanks for your opinion,,

Wow, that's kinda over the top.

Wow, that's kinda over the top.
if you say so,,,

Try again.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not an opinion.

Try again.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not an opinion.
yes it is,,,

Try again.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not an opinion.
yes it is,,,
Nope.

Sorry for your luck.

Try again.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not an opinion.
yes it is,,,
Nope.

Sorry for your luck.
if you say so,,, NOT!!!

Try again.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not an opinion.
yes it is,,,
Nope.

Sorry for your luck.

Thats all you got Bubba?
dude you spent the last 2 days not being able to read 6 words on the page in front of you and now you want a discussion???

youre pathetic,,,
:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back