GOP getting warmed up, cut a million from food stamp rolls. Getting ready or the election.

to start out at a minimum wage job and gradually learn the job skills to get paid more

Can't. Illegals took all those jobs.

Immigrants have ALWAYS taken the jobs that more established Americans didn't want to do! That was the case in the 1800's and it is still the case today. Today they are referred to as "illegals" but in essence they aren't any different then those who came before them. What is different now is that we've created an entire "sub-class" of Americans who have no desire to work yet still demand that their "needs" be met.

From your link:

When House Republicans originally argued for a food stamp cut of between $20.5 billion and $39 billion, the White House threatened to veto both of those proposals. During his Friday speech, the president did not say whether he was satisfied with the final $8.7 billion figure, or even mention the cuts at all. Instead, he praised the food stamp program and said that the final Farm Bill preserved much-needed benefits.

---------------------------------------

Republicans wanted to fuck America big time. Obama kept the fuck over to a minimum.

From your link:

When House Republicans originally argued for a food stamp cut of between $20.5 billion and $39 billion, the White House threatened to veto both of those proposals. During his Friday speech, the president did not say whether he was satisfied with the final $8.7 billion figure, or even mention the cuts at all. Instead, he praised the food stamp program and said that the final Farm Bill preserved much-needed benefits.

Republicans wanted to fuck America big time. Obama kept the fuck over to a minimum.

Keep slurping his bunghole, Derp. It's past pathetic....by the way, get a real job

From your link:

Keep slurping his bunghole, Derp. It's past pathetic....by the way, get a real job
You mean you didn't know that 8 is less than 39???

Really?

I knew you were one stupid fuck, but, I had no idea that it went so deep.

From your link:

Really?

Sluuuuuuuuuuurp!!!!! It's what you do toad....and why you're laughed at and called "Derp" LOL

The fed gov should cut food stamps. There is no constitutional authorization for them.
Ah! If we could just use the constitution as a panacea! Let's harken back to the 18th century when there were no paved roads, rum was used as an anesthetic and only White property owning men could vote! The good old days for just White property owning men.

The good old days where no one lived on credit or above their means.

The good old days where people took care of themselves with the help of family and friends if needed.

The good old days had a lot going for them.

Over 1 million face loss of food aid over work requirements

In Tennessee, Terry Work said her 27-year-old deaf son recently was denied disability payments, meaning he is considered able-bodied. And that means he stands to lose his food stamps, even though she said her son has trouble keeping a job because of his deafness.

North Carolina's Republican-led government enacted a law last fall accelerating implementation of the work requirements and barring the state from seeking waivers unless there is a natural disaster. State Sen. Ralph Hise said the state was doing a disservice to the unemployed by providing them long-term food aid.

A study of 4,145 food stamp recipients in Franklin County, Ohio, who became subject to work requirements between December 2013 and February 2015 found that more than 30 percent said they had physical or mental limitations that affected their ability to work. A similar percentage had no high school diploma or equivalency degree. And 61 percent lacked a driver's license.

---------------------------------

Don't paint hard hearted Republicans with a broad brush.

Why is an "able-bodied" man on food-stamps?

From your link:

Really?

Sluuuuuuuuuuurp!!!!! It's what you do toad....and why you're laughed at and called "Derp" LOL
By your kind, it's a badge of honor.

The "Tard" runs deep in your family.

The fed gov should cut food stamps. There is no constitutional authorization for them.
Ah! If we could just use the constitution as a panacea! Let's harken back to the 18th century when there were no paved roads, rum was used as an anesthetic and only White property owning men could vote! The good old days for just White property owning men.

The good old days where people took care of themselves with the help of family and friends if needed.

Yes, like people with self-respect.

If right wingers had self respect, they wouldn't preach one way to live and live the exact opposite way.

If right wingers had self respect, they wouldn't preach one way to live and live the exact opposite way.

You mean the way a one-percenter like Hillary Clinton says we need to do something to get even with those one-percenters?

What's this again of UE at 5%?????

This is a good question.

If unemployment is dropping, so should food stamp distribution.

Time for me to drag out one of my predictions about this...

Agh. It was another forum on which I made the prediction a few years ago, but I make reference to it here:

Much of the "stimulus" went to expanding safety net programs. At the time, on another forum, I predicted the states would become heavily dependent on all that extra cash and there would be riots in the streets when the time came to pull back federal funds to "normal" after the economy recovered.

Dear Republicans, how does NOT helping fellow Americans make the country stronger?

Dear Republicans, how does NOT helping fellow Americans make the country stronger?
Only a tard would believe not helping other Americans would make the country stronger. So if even Republicans know that, why do they support it?

Because "helping" those who do not NEED help only fosters dependency. I thought that was obvious.

Only a tard would believe not helping other Americans would make the country stronger. So if even Republicans know that, why do they support it?
Even a tard should be able to understand that helping those who don't really need help when you can't afford it is a stupid thing to do.

I could answer that, but I have a personal story that might explain it better:

I got my first apartment at the age of 20. I was fascinated with birds, and since I now had my own apartment, one of the first things I did was hang a bird feeder on my back porch.

Winter died off and spring came around, and I finally got to meet my elderly neighbor.

After some small talk, he said "Ray, what you are doing for the birds is a nice gesture, but you may be bringing them more harm than good. You see, hanging that feeder in the winter time is a good thing because food is scarce for birds. But if you leave that thing up year round, the birds will start to solely depend on it, and if you ever decide to quit feeding the birds or otherwise move to another apartment, those birds that depended on your feeder will die off because they forgot how to obtain food of their own.

The old mans words always stuck with me; not so much because of the birds, but because after a while, I figured out that what I was doing to those birds is the same thing government does to some of us.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for the day. If you don't teach him how to fish, he will be at your door step everyday.

I could answer that, but I have a personal story that might explain it better:

I got my first apartment at the age of 20. I was fascinated with birds, and since I now had my own apartment, one of the first things I did was hang a bird feeder on my back porch.

Winter died off and spring came around, and I finally got to meet my elderly neighbor.

After some small talk, he said "Ray, what you are doing for the birds is a nice gesture, but you may be bringing them more harm than good. You see, hanging that feeder in the winter time is a good thing because food is scarce for birds. But if you leave that thing up year round, the birds will start to solely depend on it, and if you ever decide to quit feeding the birds or otherwise move to another apartment, those birds that depended on your feeder will die off because they forgot how to obtain food of their own.

The old mans words always stuck with me; not so much because of the birds, but because after a while, I figured out that what I was doing to those birds is the same thing government does to some of us.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for the day. If you don't teach him how to fish, he will be at your door step everyday.
Yea, about education:

Even a tard should be able to understand that helping those who don't really need help when you can't afford it is a stupid thing to do.
Who said anything about helping people who didn't need it? You have to be a tard to even bring it up.
Oops, sorry.

Forum List

Back