GOP Election Officials Receive Death Threats -- Are Dems Behind It??

I never said anything was justified. That was your interpretation. I merely said that the left has been accustomed to making a lot of noise, blocking the streets, burning buildings, destroying cars and assaulting people without any response from those whose property is being destroyed or who is being assaulted. The right has finally had about enough of that and is starting to do the same thing. It's not right that they do but it's human nature.
You didn’t say anything about justifying.

But your post does indeed attempt to justify it.

As I stated, the right hasn’t just started anything. They’ve been doing it for a long time.

You didn’t say anything about justifying.

But your post does indeed attempt to justify it.

As I stated, the right hasn’t just started anything. They’ve been doing it for a long time.
Pointing out that something is human nature is not the same as justifying it. Saying it's human nature for a drug addict to continue taking harmful substances because he wants to feel good doesn't justify him doing it.

Pointing out that something is human nature is not the same as justifying it. Saying it's human nature for a drug addict to continue taking harmful substances because he wants to feel good doesn't justify him doing it.
Calling it human nature does indeed attempt to justify it.

It is taking the blame off of people.

I'm glad they are catching these people who are making threats.

I hope they get long jail sentences.

The problem is they aren't.

Reuters has articles about this. Election officials report it to the police but the police don't do anything.

The police claim the phone numbers are untraceable.

Yet Reuters traced the phone calls. Actually all they had to do was call the numbers. That's where they got most of their info for the articles.

Just talking to the criminals who are calling in the threats.

Reuters can find them but the police don't even make an attempt.

So no, they aren't being caught and they aren't going to face long prison sentences. The police made sure of that.

If you want to see who's cheating in elections, just look at their proposals. From voter ID to signature checks to purging voter rolls to universal write in ballots to voting machine companies and poll workers stonewalling subpoenas. The cheating mostly points in one direction.

Forum List

Back