Brave GOP Candidate For Governor Promises To Have OSHA Officials Arrested

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
FD1APGGXIAM6job.jpg

"A former Upstate New York television news anchor is running for governor in Arizona with support from former President Donald Trump. Kari Lake is a front-runner in the GOP primary to succeed Gov. Doug Ducey, also a Republican. The Davenport, Iowa, native was working at an NBC affiliate in Phoenix when, in August 1998, she moved to the Capital Region, a far smaller market than the Valley of the Sun.

More than two decades later, Lake is a voice for anti-maskers; greeting supporters who include a Jan. 6 insurrectionist, an anti-mask advocate and a Nazi sympathizer in her bid for governor of Arizona. At an anti-mask rally she said, "If they arrest you, on Day 1 when I'm governor, I will pardon every patriot who stood up against this tyranny." The longtime news person now calls for the imprisonment of journalists, as well as Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democratic gubernatorial candidate."

Not only is this brave patriot calling for the arrests of journalists who reports news she doesn't like; she's also calling for the arrests of her political opponents and most recently has vowed as Governor to arrest OSHA officials for their evil tyranny against America....which is critical because few matters have been more important to the American people for the past 10 or so years than fighting back against communist OSHA regulations; not healthcare, not raising wages, but OSHA standards -- and it's time that these states start arresting these federal officials as the Constitution commands.

Get use to GOP candidates in GOP primaries promising to do goofy shit like this in order to out-crazy the other guy..They have to, their base isn't animated by cutting capital gains taxes for rich people, their base isn't excited by giving away subsidies and tax breaks to corporations; in other words, their base isn't motivated by GOP policies -- the base is motivated by depravity...the base is more motivated by what they can do to people instead of what they can do for people..and as long as that is the prevailing sentiment; it can only get worse from here...

I find it highly amusing and also proof of biased and leftism, when "journalists" call Americans who love freedom and patriotism "Nazi sympathizers" and such. These leftists have no clue what a REAL Nazi sympathizer IS, much less what a REAL professional journalist is!!

This doesn't even make any sense and people still eat it up. All they have to do is quit wearing those OSHA patches on their jackets that give them away at the airports. Or I suppose that is how she will pick them out.

I find it highly amusing and also proof of biased and leftism, when "journalists" call Americans who love freedom and patriotism "Nazi sympathizers" and such. These leftists have no clue what a REAL Nazi sympathizer IS, much less what a REAL professional journalist is!!

I am against mandated vaccines but this lady is appealing to the lowest common denominator and sadly it seems to work for her in fairly large numbers.

If it works for the Dems................

Sometimes you gotta play by the enemies rules, in order to defeat them.

Maybe you should start to understand that you do not have to belong to either side?

That seems to be a leap for those so easily swayed with arguments like hers though.

No, there was LITERALLY A NAZI sympathizer at her rally....

Greyson Arnold is a real person..and he has a habit of popping up with GOP candidates and elected officials --and then those people being forced to issue statements like:

"I have no idea that this individual made these offensive and racist statements. I believe these racist viewpoints not only have no place in our Republican Party but also should be rejected," Yue told CNN in an email."

In fact, these Nazi sympathizers just keep getting invited to Republican organized events......only for Republicans to issue their pre-packaged "I didn't know this guy was a Nazi" statements.....

Folks like Greyson, Nick Fuentes and others are part of the Groyper movement....that video that Paul Gosar made that you Trumpers loved so much was most likely put together by Groypers....what is the Groyper movement??

"Groypers,” are subset of the white nationalist community who often troll conservatives who they feel are not extreme enough -- One of the main goals of groypers is to push conservatives in a white nationalist direction and one of their strategies is by presenting their views in a mainstream appearance or within mainstream organizations."

Which is exactly what is happening and which is why I can predict the goofy shit mainstream Republicans will be forced to do next, because I have already seen it being done by their nutcase batshit crazy base...

View attachment 562421

"A former Upstate New York television news anchor is running for governor in Arizona with support from former President Donald Trump. Kari Lake is a front-runner in the GOP primary to succeed Gov. Doug Ducey, also a Republican. The Davenport, Iowa, native was working at an NBC affiliate in Phoenix when, in August 1998, she moved to the Capital Region, a far smaller market than the Valley of the Sun.

More than two decades later, Lake is a voice for anti-maskers; greeting supporters who include a Jan. 6 insurrectionist, an anti-mask advocate and a Nazi sympathizer in her bid for governor of Arizona. At an anti-mask rally she said,
"If they arrest you, on Day 1 when I'm governor, I will pardon every patriot who stood up against this tyranny." The longtime news person now calls for the imprisonment of journalists, as well as Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democratic gubernatorial candidate."

Not only is this brave patriot calling for the arrests of journalists who reports news she doesn't like; she's also calling for the arrests of her political opponents and most recently has vowed as Governor to arrest OSHA officials for their evil tyranny against America....which is critical because few matters have been more important to the American people for the past 10 or so years than fighting back against communist OSHA regulations; not healthcare, not raising wages, but OSHA standards -- and it's time that these states start arresting these federal officials as the Constitution commands.

Get use to GOP candidates in GOP primaries promising to do goofy shit like this in order to out-crazy the other guy..They have to, their base isn't animated by cutting capital gains taxes for rich people, their base isn't excited by giving away subsidies and tax breaks to corporations; in other words, their base isn't motivated by GOP policies -- the base is motivated by depravity...the base is more motivated by what they can do to people instead of what they can do for people..and as long as that is the prevailing sentiment; it can only get worse from here...
Hey you dumb fuck. Richard Nixon did not sign OSHA to law for viruses you big dumb bastard.

It was formed to investigate machining and other unsafe work practices

70% of the GD country is vaxed you stupid Fauci mother fucker and most had it

Fuck you

Hey you dumb fuck. Richard Nixon did not sign OSHA to law for viruses you big dumb bastard.

It was formed to investigate machining and other unsafe work practices

70% of the GD country is vaxed you stupid Fauci mother fucker and most had it

Fuck you
If you didn't whine like a little bitch when OSHA implemented regulations to protect against bloodborne pathogens, don't whine like a bitch now.....

Forum List

Back