GOP Election Officials Receive Death Threats -- Are Dems Behind It??

Until Trump

Election Officials were safe
John Kennedy....a mafia appointee..
Many election officials ended up with cement shoes because his old man was a deadly son of a b**** of a US senator..this was in the early 60's....

So I'm:
...grow up and stop sniveling like a snotty nose school kid

Jo

Many election officials ended up with cement shoes because his old man was a deadly son of a b**** of a US senator..this was in the early 60's....

So I'm:

Jo
I remember that JFK guy....

I heard he was supposed to have been in Dallas last week to transfer power to Trump so he and his son , JFK Jr can assume control of the White House....

Those Conservatives really do believe some goofy shit.....how void of people to worship do Conservatives have to be that they would worship a dead president's dead son??

By the way, your dumb ass comment has ZERO to do with the OP....but I am use to that type of deflection from you Trumpers

I remember that JFK guy....

I heard he was supposed to have been in Dallas last week to transfer power to Trump so he and his son , JFK Jr can assume control of the White House....

Those Conservatives really do believe some goofy shit.....how void of people to worship do Conservatives have to be that they would worship a dead president's dead son??

By the way, your dumb ass comment has ZERO to do with the OP....but I am use to that type of deflection from you Trumpers

Do you remember the part where they thought THIS dude was JFK Jr - Spittin' image right? Of course, that was right before they decided that Keith Richards was JFK Jr. :lol:

origin.jpg

I love how the Far Right, on the one hand, milks that incident FOREVER, and on the other hand supports violent thugs.
I don't recall anyone on the right supporting any of the violent thugs during the summer of the riots. Those were elected democrat politicians that did that.

So I'm:

Jo
You Goofy

"In Arizona, a stay-at-home dad and part-time Lyft driver told the state’s chief election officer she would hang for treason. In Utah, a youth treatment center staffer warned Colorado’s election chief that he knew where she lived and watched her as she slept. In Vermont, a man who says he works in construction told workers at the state election office and at Dominion Voting Systems that they were about to die.

They were among nine people who told Reuters in interviews that they made threats or left other hostile messages to election workers. In all, they are responsible for nearly two dozen harassing communications to six election officials in four states - the threats explicit enough to put a reasonable person in fear of bodily harm or death, the U.S. federal standard for criminal prosecution."

What was not included in this story is the high number of death threats that were made against election officials in Virginia; upset that the Governor there lost the election....some are saying at least 3 or 4 election officials were probably physically attacked, if not killed by angry Dem voters...but the media isn't reporting it.

However, we do know that GOP election officials in states like Arizona and Georgia had their lives threatened by angry Dem voters; posing as Republican voters to try to make Trump supporters look unhinged...and were any of these people punished for this? No....Dems swept these false threats under the rug and now thru reporting like this -- these fake death threats are being exposed....these people are so bold that they give their names, they go on record and admit they made these fake death threats; because they know the Deep State FBI and the Dems in Congress will protect them -- because it was their idea to do this in the first place.

Sorry Charlie, it was Trump supporters threatening state election officials for doing their jobs.

democrats are dangerous. Better not let them have guns around a softball game.

Like the right winger who shot Gabby Giffords who was a member of Congress at the time. Or the Trump supporter who sent mail bombs to Trump's political opponents.

I don't recall anyone on the right supporting any of the violent thugs during the summer of the riots. Those were elected democrat politicians that did that.

There was strong evidence that right wing agitators played a role in inciting violence.

Like the right winger who shot Gabby Giffords who was a member of Congress at the time. Or the Trump supporter who sent mail bombs to Trump's political opponents.
We can swap "See, this guy is a violent extremist" anecdotes all day long but violence is everywhere and I predicted it would only get worse. For decades the left has had the realm of using violence to get their way and the right has trusted LE to bring justice, but that's not so much the case any more. The right is fed up and is starting to push back. The left hasn't figured that out yet and are acting gobsmacked that someone acts like they do. The cads.

There was strong evidence that right wing agitators played a role in inciting violence.
Sure, sure there was, just like there was "strong evidence" that left wing agitators pushed things along on 1/6. I don't buy it.

"In Arizona, a stay-at-home dad and part-time Lyft driver told the state’s chief election officer she would hang for treason. In Utah, a youth treatment center staffer warned Colorado’s election chief that he knew where she lived and watched her as she slept. In Vermont, a man who says he works in construction told workers at the state election office and at Dominion Voting Systems that they were about to die.

They were among nine people who told Reuters in interviews that they made threats or left other hostile messages to election workers. In all, they are responsible for nearly two dozen harassing communications to six election officials in four states - the threats explicit enough to put a reasonable person in fear of bodily harm or death, the U.S. federal standard for criminal prosecution."

What was not included in this story is the high number of death threats that were made against election officials in Virginia; upset that the Governor there lost the election....some are saying at least 3 or 4 election officials were probably physically attacked, if not killed by angry Dem voters...but the media isn't reporting it.

However, we do know that GOP election officials in states like Arizona and Georgia had their lives threatened by angry Dem voters; posing as Republican voters to try to make Trump supporters look unhinged...and were any of these people punished for this? No....Dems swept these false threats under the rug and now thru reporting like this -- these fake death threats are being exposed....these people are so bold that they give their names, they go on record and admit they made these fake death threats; because they know the Deep State FBI and the Dems in Congress will protect them -- because it was their idea to do this in the first place.
Your Virginia story is BS, the governor isn't allowed to run for consecutive terms. Seems like you are just making crap up.

Gifford's shooter Loughner was registered as an Independent, but it is not like facts ever get in your way when trying to score political points.

We can swap "See, this guy is a violent extremist" anecdotes all day long but violence is everywhere and I predicted it would only get worse. For decades the left has had the realm of using violence to get their way and the right has trusted LE to bring justice, but that's not so much the case any more. The right is fed up and is starting to push back. The left hasn't figured that out yet and are acting gobsmacked that someone acts like they do. The cads.
The deadliest act of domestic terrorism was by a far right radical, Timothy McVeigh.

The deadliest act of domestic terrorism was by a far right radical, Timothy McVeigh.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. My prediction stands, violence will get worse. What, do you think the left will just stop and stay home now that they're not the only ones rioting and destroying things?

Which has nothing to do with what I said. My prediction stands, violence will get worse. What, do you think the left will just stop and stay home now that they're not the only ones rioting and destroying things?
I thought you claimed that violence came from the left and the right seems to be responding.

The way you frame it, the political right is little more than a victim whose actions are justified.

You’re pretty transparent.

I thought you claimed that violence came from the left and the right seems to be responding.

The way you frame it, the political right is little more than a victim whose actions are justified.

You’re pretty transparent.
I never said anything was justified. That was your interpretation. I merely said that the left has been accustomed to making a lot of noise, blocking the streets, burning buildings, destroying cars and assaulting people without any response from those whose property is being destroyed or who is being assaulted. The right has finally had about enough of that and is starting to do the same thing. It's not right that they do but it's human nature.

Forum List

Back