GOP Congressman says trump ruined his legacy on January 6th

Naw....trump has always been known as a racist and an Incompetent. All January did was confirm he is a souless slug. Perfect for the GOPQ.

Now he will be labeled at a RINO and the bully named trump will come after him...for speaking the truth.
It would be nice if that were true....but the Orange Qultists are all in with their worship of their Orange god no matter what.
STuff like that has been posted 10,000 times in this forum, and it's still wrong and idiotic.

You stole the MI senate seat from this gentleman of color:

James_John.jpg

Worry about your own filthy racism instead of that imaginary 30 foot orange nutsack in the sky that descends each night to smother you in your sleep....

Scratch a Dim and you find a filthy fucking racist.

Naw....trumo has always been known as a racist and an Incompetent. All January did was co firm he is a souless slug. Perfect for the GOPQ.

Now he will be labeled at a RINO and the bully named trump will come after him...for speaking the truth.

Extremists hijacked Trump's event, engaged in violence thatwas facilitated by the Capitol police and Nancy Pelosi, and TRUMP ruined HIS 'Legacy'?!

Bwuhahaha...the propaganda never stops.
Your peeps were the domestic terrorists that attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th. Too late to make excuses now.

"I think any entity that orients itself around a personality is going to have challenges," he said. He noted that Republicans lost control of the House in 2018, of the White House in 2020, and of the Senate in 2021 and said "the Republican Party was on a losing trajectory" even before January 6.

Meijer also argued that continuing to promote the lie that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump would only cause further damage.

"As long as those myths, those fictions, those lies persist, we're in for deep, deep problems as a party and as a country," he said, adding that telling Republican voters the 2020 election was rigged would also hurt them electorally. "To me it's so patently, obviously, idiotic political malpractice that I am just at a pure and utter loss at how anyone thinks this is viable longterm strategy to regain the majority or regain the trust of the public that the Republican Party can be a governing entity."

Of course his detractors will state he was a RINO all along...

Probably 20% of republicans are Rinos.... we conservatives can spot them a mile away

You left loons defend them because they suit your agenda
How's your Pence doing now? Welcomed back with open arms?

"I think any entity that orients itself around a personality is going to have challenges," he said. He noted that Republicans lost control of the House in 2018, of the White House in 2020, and of the Senate in 2021 and said "the Republican Party was on a losing trajectory" even before January 6.

Meijer also argued that continuing to promote the lie that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump would only cause further damage.

"As long as those myths, those fictions, those lies persist, we're in for deep, deep problems as a party and as a country," he said, adding that telling Republican voters the 2020 election was rigged would also hurt them electorally. "To me it's so patently, obviously, idiotic political malpractice that I am just at a pure and utter loss at how anyone thinks this is viable longterm strategy to regain the majority or regain the trust of the public that the Republican Party can be a governing entity."

Probably 20% of republicans are Rinos.... we conservatives can spot them a mile away

“left loons”?

Not even close...
You know how that Projection works with the Orange Qultists.

“left loons”?

Not even close...

We can spot you a mile away also
You really are that stupid...aren't you?
Indeed......they have to turn in their adult thinking processes to get their Orange Qult Card.

“left loons”?

Not even close...
You know how that Projection works with the Orange Qultists.

Of course.

“left loons”?

Not even close...

Keep pushing that canard. Someone has obviously not read all of my posts.

I read more than a few. "Orange Man Bad"

Run along

Considering my politics are similar to Senator Manchin, I would agree that Trump was bad.

Any questions?

Didn't think so...

I said run along, miss that part....left loon

Manchin? Roflmao, you're definitely a loon
Trying to authoritatively order people around again, I see. SSDD.

“left loons”?

Not even close...

Indeed......they have to turn in their adult thinking processes to get their Orange Qult Card.
I hear that Dims all wet themselves whenever they appear before their Reich Fuhrer.

“left loons”?

Not even close...

Keep pushing that canard. Someone has obviously not read all of my posts.
I've read enough. You're a sleazy lying NAZI Party minion.
Ah...."NAZI"...your favorite four letter word. At least it's easy for you to spell.

Naw....trump has always been known as a racist and an Incompetent. All January did was confirm he is a souless slug. Perfect for the GOPQ.

I love the sound of crying RINOs.

I love the sound of crying RINOs.
You really need to split the GOP. The sooner the better.

“left loons”?

Not even close...

I hear that Dims all wet themselves whenever they appear before their Reich Fuhrer.
You heard that, huh? Of course you did, considering the dregs you hang out with.

20% of Republicans are Republicans...the other 80% are Qunatics!!!
They really need to split that Party in two. Maybe that's what they will work in at this silly little CPAC.

The true Conservatives are the one that want to move past trump. trump is not a conservative. He never was and he never will be. He is a Populous that has Authoritarian aspirations. He sees the power that Putin has and he wants to duplicate it in the United States. He has nearly the entire Republican Party lying for him now. They are becoming....wait....have become the party of White Supremacist. The GOP is gone. Enter the GOPQ.
Trump is not a conservative. You speak Prog bullshit. Trump ran as a moderate populist. His views were views of a good percentage of the population and politicians over the years. Trump used agendas that we were promised by both sides and they lied to degree as the nation is forced to move more leftward. Do you really believe that African Americans support extreme gay and feminist issues as they are more macho then not? Watching African Americans on TV sports shows promoting this is funny. Hate crimes accusations are out of control as all sides mess with people in different ways.

Rep Meijer...PRIMARY HIM
Know anything about the guy, basque?
He's an Iraq war vet. Ran in a GOP primary somewhere on the west side of Michigan. Beat out 2 or 3 other GOP mokes. Then beat a good Dem candidate, tho that was expected as that District is a Republican stronghold. Gerald Ford's old district. Justin Amash, who voted to impeach Don Trump and subsequently quit the GOP, was the Rep there before Meijer won in 2020.

The election was the world's biggest swindle.
And of story.

I suspect "and of story" was a typo. Personally, I'd give him a pass. However, some could say it is consistent with other grammatical and English language challenges the poster has struggled with previously.

More importantly, he asserts the election was "the world's biggest swindle".
How so?
What proof do you have that is credible or vetted?
If you say it, partner........you got a show it.

Life is like that.

Forum List

Back