GOP Congressman says trump ruined his legacy on January 6th

You stole the MI senate seat from this gentleman of color:

Stole?
How so?
After all, the 'gentleman of color' the poster pictures, James, was a challenger.
And he got beat rather decisively by the incumbent.

Scratch a Dim and you find a filthy fucking racist.

And then the 'filthy f*****g racist'.....seems a bit over-wrought. Screechy, some might say.
But, on the other hand, perhaps the poster, "two iron" is a vigilant justice warrior hunting down closet KKK and Proud Boys.
If so, that would be a good thing. And could become a calling for him.

However, and this just may be me........but he writes like he ain't any of that whatsoever.
He writes like he's incarcerated and gets periodic internet access.
I could be wrong on that.
But no offense intended.

President Trump isn't going away. The rinos will. Trump is the people's choice. I hope the Democrats keep going with the fruits, nuts and flakes. The people will get fed up with Democrats really soon.
Individual One is under the microscope of AGs in GA, NY, and DC. He's gonna be busy....:heehee:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You live in an alternative universe.

They weren't extremists. They were everyday Trump voters.

Now on to the Capitol. Who's with me?

View attachment 461983

The Grand Old Party of Trumpybear
That is fucking pathetic. Do you morons believe anyone aside from your fellow NAZIs takes your horseshit seriously? This entire thread is nothing abut Dem NAZI lies.
NAZI reference again.....a stuck little thug.
Why wouldn't I refer to NAZIs as NAZIs? Do you assholes believe you're freedom loving patriots or something? How about after the government forces Comcast T&T, Verizon, Cox, Dish, and other cable and satellite companies to drop FOX, Newsmax, and One America News? Is that the work of liberals or NAZIs? Obviously, the later.

Rep Meijer...PRIMARY HIM
Know anything about the guy, basque?
He's an Iraq war vet. Ran in a GOP primary somewhere on the west side of Michigan. Beat out 2 or 3 other GOP mokes. Then beat a good Dem candidate, tho that was expected as that District is a Republican stronghold. Gerald Ford's old district. Justin Amash, who voted to impeach Don Trump and subsequently quit the GOP, was the Rep there before Meijer won in 2020.

The election was the world's biggest swindle.
And of story.

I suspect "and of story" was a typo. Personally, I'd give him a pass. However, some could say it is consistent with other grammatical and English language challenges the poster has struggled with previously.

More importantly, he asserts the election was "the world's biggest swindle".
How so?
What proof do you have that is credible or vetted?
If you say it, partner........you got a show it.

Life is like that.
By "credible," you mean approved by the fake news outlets? "Vetted" by whom, sleazy Democrat judges? Here is voter fraud captured on video:

100% PROOF! Video Evidence of Voter Fraud in Georgia

We can vette the evidence with our own eyes.

"I think any entity that orients itself around a personality is going to have challenges," he said. He noted that Republicans lost control of the House in 2018, of the White House in 2020, and of the Senate in 2021 and said "the Republican Party was on a losing trajectory" even before January 6.

Meijer also argued that continuing to promote the lie that the election was stolen from Mr. Trump would only cause further damage.

"As long as those myths, those fictions, those lies persist, we're in for deep, deep problems as a party and as a country," he said, adding that telling Republican voters the 2020 election was rigged would also hurt them electorally. "To me it's so patently, obviously, idiotic political malpractice that I am just at a pure and utter loss at how anyone thinks this is viable longterm strategy to regain the majority or regain the trust of the public that the Republican Party can be a governing entity."

Of course his detractors will state he was a RINO all along...

Probably 20% of republicans are Rinos.... we conservatives can spot them a mile away

You left loons defend them because they suit your agenda

“left loons”?

Not even close...

We can spot you a mile away also
You really are that stupid...aren't you?
Indeed......they have to turn in their adult thinking processes to get their Orange Qult Card.
I hear that Dims all wet themselves whenever they appear before their Reich Fuhrer.
You heard that, huh? Of course you did, considering the dregs you hang out with.
Who are they? That's a curios statement considering that your brain is pickled in urine.

Extremists hijacked Trump's event, engaged in violence thatwas facilitated by the Capitol police and Nancy Pelosi, and TRUMP ruined HIS 'Legacy'?!

Trump spent months encouraging this reaction, parroting stolen election conspiracies both before and after the election to his followers.

The only way someone else can ruin your legacy or reputation is if you let them. Also as Michigan for the most part is a blue state I suspect his comments are more about playing to local voters than anything else.

Last edited:
"..... NAZIs as NAZIs? Do you assholes believe...... How about after the government forces ...... Is that the work of liberals or NAZIs?
brain is pickled in urine.
Whew! Projection much?

You struggle here, poster britpat, doncha?
Your fascination with Adolf Hitler seems, well, seems particularly notable. What's up with that?
He seems a remarkably odd choice for a hero fetish.
Again, what's up with that?

Were you all in with that guy at the Capitol insurrection who was wearing the Auschwitz Labor Camp T-shirt?
I don't mean to pry, but what is your avatar name on the Daily Stormer website?
Is it the same as on Stormfront?

Asking for a friend. ;)

Extremists hijacked Trump's event, engaged in violence thatwas facilitated by the Capitol police and Nancy Pelosi, and TRUMP ruined HIS 'Legacy'?!

Trump spent months encouraging this reaction, parroting stolen election conspiracies both before and after the election to his followers.
That stil isn't incitement to create an insurrection, moron. The fact that you dont' like something Republicans say doesn't make it a crime.

Forum List

Back