GOP Congressman: "I'm A Person Of Color. I'm White!"

upload_2019-7-17_15-46-4.png

Has anyone ever seen anyone that has skin like this?.....LMAO

Dumbunctious is the epitome of ignorance.
Yet you have never won a debate with me....hmmmmm

you always vanish faster than a fart in a hurricane every time I hand you your ass.

Color, in terms of pigment, is every shade and hue found in a brand new box of crayons (and any combination you could make from them). To put it in scientific terms, however, color is simply the range of visible light that humans can see. Different colors, such as red and orange, and other invisible spectrums such as infrared light, move around in waves of electromagnetic energy. The human eye is capable of seeing only light with wavelengths between 380 and 750 nanometers. For example, the visible spectrum begins with the wavelengths that we call violet, between 380 and 450 nm, then moves on to blue, green, yellow, and orange, and ends with what we call red, between 590 and 750 nm. When you look at someone’s red shirt, for instance, that shirt will be absorbing or scattering wavelengths of light lower than 590 nm, so those waves will not reach your eyes. But a red shirt will be reflecting some wavelength between 590 and 750 nm, which your eyes process as red.

If color is solely the way physics describes it, the visible spectrum of light waves, then black and white are outcasts and don’t count as true, physical colors.

CYA WHITEBOY !

dumbass RW's - white isnt a color

they don't know their ass from their elbow ...
On my vehicle registration, it says my Mercedes-Benz is White under the color bracket.

white isnt a color, regardless what ANOYONE SAYS.
White is to a color......I guess you went to public school....

Go to post 9, where I have a link. If you use the physics definition of color, then no, white isn't a color, but rather a mix of all the visible light spectrum coming together.

But, I also posted the other way of looking at it, and by that definition, white is a color.

Depends on your perspective I guess.
No one has pure white skin...its funny to have to say that....

Ever seen an albino person? I went to high school with one, and yeah, they are solid white.

On my vehicle registration, it says my Mercedes-Benz is White under the color bracket.

Go to post 9, where I have a link. If you use the physics definition of color, then no, white isn't a color, but rather a mix of all the visible light spectrum coming together.

But, I also posted the other way of looking at it, and by that definition, white is a color.

No one has pure white skin...its funny to have to say that....

Ever seen an albino person? I went to high school with one, and yeah, they are solid white.
Yes the next time you do hold a piece of paper up against their skin....

Poor Trumpain...wrong again...

Why Do We Not List Black and White as Colors in Physics?

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

But in fairness, I assume you never made it to high school physics.
There are over 6300 shades of white...each one is its own color.....Physics has nothing to do with it.....what a buffoon....:21:
:imsorry3:
:itsok:

you always vanish faster than a fart in a hurricane every time I hand you your ass.

Color, in terms of pigment, is every shade and hue found in a brand new box of crayons (and any combination you could make from them). To put it in scientific terms, however, color is simply the range of visible light that humans can see. Different colors, such as red and orange, and other invisible spectrums such as infrared light, move around in waves of electromagnetic energy. The human eye is capable of seeing only light with wavelengths between 380 and 750 nanometers. For example, the visible spectrum begins with the wavelengths that we call violet, between 380 and 450 nm, then moves on to blue, green, yellow, and orange, and ends with what we call red, between 590 and 750 nm. When you look at someone’s red shirt, for instance, that shirt will be absorbing or scattering wavelengths of light lower than 590 nm, so those waves will not reach your eyes. But a red shirt will be reflecting some wavelength between 590 and 750 nm, which your eyes process as red.

If color is solely the way physics describes it, the visible spectrum of light waves, then black and white are outcasts and don’t count as true, physical colors.

CYA WHITEBOY !
Oh poor baby do you need attention 24/7...?.....actually you are too easy....I like a challenge.....

So, based on your link, black is also not a color....can't imagine that will go over real good. Or is it just pick on whitey day?

CYA WHITEBOY !
Oh poor baby do you need attention 24/7...?.....actually you are too easy....I like a challenge.....

then challenge yourself with prepositions again today -you tucked tail and ran yesterday, PRINCESS !

You Trumpies do know you showed America, and the world, the racist nature of you and your party don’t you?

Now I know y’all will try to project that on democrats but given the diversity of the party, it stands in stark contrast of y’alls charge that democrats are racist.

If you believe anything believe this, the proven charge of y’all being racist.... isn’t going to be something y’all can shake.

It’s now part and parcel of your partys DNA. Y’all will no longer be able to walk down a sidewalk wearing some sort of republican party paraphernalia without people knowing you’re racist.

Shit.

Y’all might as well put on a hood as to wear a MAGA hat.

That elephant republican logo might as well be replaced with a burning cross.

I’m sure evangelicals will like that.

Last edited:

Poor Trumpain...wrong again...

Why Do We Not List Black and White as Colors in Physics?

In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

But in fairness, I assume you never made it to high school physics.
Lol
You’re pink... Pinko communist...

Forum List

Back