Gooney Bird In Chief

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Mary years ago I worked on break/bulk freighters bringing supplies to Midway Island. Midway is so tiny there are no docks —— the ship rode at anchor so cargo could be off-loaded onto landing boats. It was good money because the deck hands were paid San Francisco stevedore rates for working the cargo on top of our regular pay.

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M215c999ef225a0fb1f32174fcdf7c4c1H0&pid=Api&w=282&h=181

Midway is populated by gooney birds.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M496c649674428b0788258757587e98f8o0&pid=Api&w=231&h=181

Where the Gooney Birds are | Science | Smithsonian

The Chicago sewer rat recently visited his relatives:

September 01, 2016, 10:53 pm
Obama tours remote Pacific island, warning against climate change
By Harper Neidig

Obama tours remote Pacific island, warning against climate change

It looks to me like the sewer rat is looking to horn in on Al Gore’s environmental frauds after he, Obama, leaves office now that repealing Obamacare will not produce the income he was counting on.

It looks to me like the sewer rat is looking to horn in on Al Gore’s environmental frauds after he, Obama, leaves office now that repealing Obamacare will not produce the income he was counting on.
I wonder if the auto industry, or ethanol industry parasites, or both, will supplement the Gooney Bird’s pension:

Just in case you didn’t know, ethanol is very popular in Iowa and other corn states, which is why most presidential candidates swear once every four years that they love ethanol so much they’d marry a jug of it if they could. If only for a moment, loyalty to this government moonshine becomes as fraught with political symbolism as a gay wedding in which both grooms refuse to wear American flag pins while declining to stand for the national anthem in support of our troops.

Thankfully, we don’t have to worry about that for a little while, so let’s tell the truth: Ethanol is stupid, wasteful, and bad for cars (because it’s corrosive and inefficient), the economy, and the environment.​

Ethanol Harms Cars, the Economy, and the Environment
by Jonah Goldberg
September 2, 2016 12:00 AM

Ethanol Harms Cars, the Economy, and the Environment

The OP of this thread is a purely political statement and it should be moved to one of the political forums.

The OP of this thread is a purely political statement and it should be moved to one of the political forums.
To Crick: Make an effort to comprehend the word premise and supporting comments:

premise (noun) also premiss

1. A proposition upon which an argument is based or from which a conclusion is drawn.

2. Logic. a. One of the propositions in a deductive argument. b. Either the major or the minor proposition of a syllogism, from which the conclusion is drawn.

3. premises. Law. The preliminary or explanatory statements or facts of a document, as in a deed.

4. premises. a. Land and the buildings on it. b. A building or part of a building.

verb
premised, premising, premises verb, transitive

1. To state in advance as an introduction or explanation.

2. To state or assume as a proposition in an argument.

verb, intransitive
To make a premise.​

The only place in this thread the word premise appears is the post above. What is your point?

So, you were attempting to suggest that your OP was a premise for a dependent, on-topic argument to follow?

So, bringing up Midway Island, Al Gore and calling the president a "sewer rat" were supposed to suggest a discussion of ethanol to your faithful readership?

Nice try.

So, you were attempting to suggest that your OP was a premise for a dependent, on-topic argument to follow?
To Crick: Everything I say supports my premise even if they go over your head. In short: My format represents the order I choose to use not yours.
So, bringing up Midway Island, Al Gore and calling the president a "sewer rat" were supposed to suggest a discussion of ethanol to your faithful readership?
To Crick: You read enough of my threads to know that my addendums and terminology are written for conservatives. Do not read my messages if you disagree.
Nice try.
To Crick: Give it up.

Gaining control of our borders tops the list of priorities to a vast majority of American voters. Global warming is so far down on the list that most Americans believe it is dead issue. Not so to the traitors and environmental freakazoids. Sad to say, not many Americans know about the Gooney Bird’s latest betrayal, nor do they realize that our self-appointed spiritual leader is doing it for the money:

The Paris Agreement could well be remembered as "the moment we finally decided to save our planet," Obama said on Saturday in advance of the Group of 20 summit that starts Sunday in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou.​

Put aside all of the global warming garbage Gooney Birds clack endlessly and know this: The Paris Agreement is the foundation for handing taxing authority over the American people to America’s enemies regardless of what Congress says now:

Republicans in Congress have said the agreement is a treaty that requires Senate ratification, something that would not happen. And the Obama administration is locked in a case that's gone all to the Supreme Court, with at least 29 states fighting an Environmental Protection Agency requiring them to make big cuts in emissions from power plants.​

Sep 3 2016, 11:12 am ET
Climate Change Deal: Obama Announces U.S. Joining Landmark Paris Accord
by Ron Allen

U.S. joins China in ratifying international climate deal

I wonder how the outgoing gooney bird is taking this?

Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy came in third in the center right Les Republicains party primary Sunday, knocking him out of contention for the nomination.​
The Paris Agreement is the foundation for handing taxing authority over the American people to America’s enemies
One way or another the environmental parasites were determined to get a tax out of the Paris Accord.

That result will likely be welcomed by President-elect Donald Trump. Sarkozy had threatened just this last week to slap a carbon tax on American goods if Trump goes through with his pledge to withdraw the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement.​

Sarkozy finished off with third place in French primary
By Jeremy Lott • 11/20/16 6:00 PM

Sarkozy finished off with third place in French primary

Forum List

Back