Elizabeth Warren surges?? Biden out! Where's Kamala Harris in all of this?

We've discussed polling data, but it has now gone to the insanity level. Polls have turned into world wide disasters, and they are especially to be ignored in the primary season. If you don't understand why, then click this link that will redirect you to another link on this board that fully explains it.
Can we believe primary & national polls anymore? Absolutely NOT!

Joe Biden is definitely in trouble over this Ukraine deal. Apparently his son, Hunter was given a job at the Burmiso outfit, most certainly because he was the son of the Vice President when it happened. Trump stepped into and we're now talking impeachment. But this is definitely a double edged sword that will take Joe Biden out of this race. A couple of links here on Joe Biden's involvement into this.
Hunter Biden’s Perfectly Legal, Socially Acceptable Corruption
ABC's Tom Llamas: "Was Hunter Biden Profiting Off His Dad's Work As Vice President And Did Joe Biden Allow It?"

So now apparently the polls are showing Elizabeth Warren--about as far left a candidate as you can ge She along with Bernie Sanders are too far left to win a National election. Here's why:
wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html
There are millions of college grads in this country that have sacrificed for years and have paid off their student loans along with parents/grandparents that have chipped in, that would never vote for any candidate that was promising free college educations, and student loan forgiveness, (something they didn't get.) Also there are 100's of thousands of democrats that work in our financial districts that are already stating if she wins the nomination, they will be voting for Trump. So WAKE UP!
Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We'll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

Senator Kamala Harris is the only candidate in this race that is certain to beat Trump. She appeals to the National population, not just the left wing of it. 2020 is the year of women, (not men) marking the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage that will be celebrated throughout the campaign season. We're going to need a lot of excitement & enthusiasm to remove a sitting President who can tout good economic numbers. We're going to need women, including cross over Republican women, who Kamala Harris can attract. We're going to need minorities to come out like they did for Barack Obama. They won't do that for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. Kamala Harris is intelligent, articulate, educated, and loves to cook. She relates to everyday people. She has a warm & friendly personality, but when she needs to be a tiger, she's a tiger. It's Senator Kamala Harris all the way to the White House or bust.

th

Senator Kamala Harris

Oh gee, we’re so glad to have a “real conservative” like you Oreo, to tell us your behind the batshit crazy leftwing lunatic Kamala Harris, but only because of her skin color.

Carry on, you moronic shitbag.

The candidate that the Trump reelection committee fears most is Kamala Harris, and your reply proves it once again--LOL

As fucked up as this nation is...it’s definitely not ready for an angry, fake black woman to take the reigns.

Yeah right. I don't think Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden can do this. Frankly I can't think of anything better, than an experienced prosecutor and former Attorney General of California to take on the corruption we're seeing coming out of the White House right now. Kamala Harris has dealt with a thousand Trump's. She knows every twist and turn they're going to make, before they know it themselves.
That's because she doesn't years blowing a political king maker. She has no other claim to fame. Most trye libs would describe her as a garbage AG for her record (which cali tried to hide for her), let alone the fact she slept her way there.

Kamala has no chance nationally. 0. Zip. Nil.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------- I think that 'warren' will end up running against The TRUMP but that's just a guess Woolster ,

We've discussed polling data, but it has now gone to the insanity level. Polls have turned into world wide disasters, and they are especially to be ignored in the primary season. If you don't understand why, then click this link that will redirect you to another link on this board that fully explains it.
Can we believe primary & national polls anymore? Absolutely NOT!

Joe Biden is definitely in trouble over this Ukraine deal. Apparently his son, Hunter was given a job at the Burmiso outfit, most certainly because he was the son of the Vice President when it happened. Trump stepped into and we're now talking impeachment. But this is definitely a double edged sword that will take Joe Biden out of this race. A couple of links here on Joe Biden's involvement into this.
Hunter Biden’s Perfectly Legal, Socially Acceptable Corruption
ABC's Tom Llamas: "Was Hunter Biden Profiting Off His Dad's Work As Vice President And Did Joe Biden Allow It?"

So now apparently the polls are showing Elizabeth Warren--about as far left a candidate as you can ge She along with Bernie Sanders are too far left to win a National election. Here's why:
wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html
There are millions of college grads in this country that have sacrificed for years and have paid off their student loans along with parents/grandparents that have chipped in, that would never vote for any candidate that was promising free college educations, and student loan forgiveness, (something they didn't get.) Also there are 100's of thousands of democrats that work in our financial districts that are already stating if she wins the nomination, they will be voting for Trump. So WAKE UP!
Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We'll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

Senator Kamala Harris is the only candidate in this race that is certain to beat Trump. She appeals to the National population, not just the left wing of it. 2020 is the year of women, (not men) marking the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage that will be celebrated throughout the campaign season. We're going to need a lot of excitement & enthusiasm to remove a sitting President who can tout good economic numbers. We're going to need women, including cross over Republican women, who Kamala Harris can attract. We're going to need minorities to come out like they did for Barack Obama. They won't do that for Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. Kamala Harris is intelligent, articulate, educated, and loves to cook. She relates to everyday people. She has a warm & friendly personality, but when she needs to be a tiger, she's a tiger. It's Senator Kamala Harris all the way to the White House or bust.

th

Senator Kamala Harris

Oh gee, we’re so glad to have a “real conservative” like you Oreo, to tell us your behind the batshit crazy leftwing lunatic Kamala Harris, but only because of her skin color.

Carry on, you moronic shitbag.

The candidate that the Trump reelection committee fears most is Kamala Harris, and your reply proves it once again--LOL

Those drugs you’re on. Give them up. Harris was utterly destroyed on the debate stage by Tulsi Gabbard.

If more people looked at better alternatives to the big two, we might get a great President. Nothing about Harris, Warren, Trump and Biden impress me.

You're nuts.

She's not even feared by Democrats. As a public official she has done nothing of note.

Her only qualifications for the nomination are a vagina and dark skin.

Whoring one's way to office works a lot better in California than America.

i would like to revise my prediction

If Trump goes down, he’s taking Joe Biden with him, which means the last man standing might just be Pocahontas

If Trump goes down, he’s taking Joe Biden with him, which means the last man standing might just be Pocahontas

I don't want Trump impeached. The thought of Pence as president.......that would not be good.

Someone who believes God put them here to kill brown people is not something I look forward to.

That said, few would care if Biden goes down. He never had all that much support to start with.

-------------------------------------- and 'warren' wants the money grubbers money and getting that money is a fitting punishment for money grubbers that put money over the well being of the USA BBro

-------------------------------------- and 'warren' wants the money grubbers money and getting that money is a fitting punishment for money grubbers that put money over the well being of the USA BBro
Posted by someone who has never even seen a hundred dollar bill in their life.
Where are you getting the money to have a computer and an internet account? "Mommy' can't keep sneaking you money for ever.

I don't know WHO you are talking to DannyBoys , can you be more specific . But anyway , if the TRUMP COOPERATES with the dems and makes any new anti gun legislation I am going to vote for 'warren' as a way to help 'warren' get at the money grubbers that put the pursuit of money over the good of the USA . I think that 'warren' will get the nomination to run against the TRUMP . Just a guess DBoys ,

Forum List

Back