Google Purges Breitbart from Search Results

I'm thinking that they need to be purged with an anti-trust lawsuit that will break up their monopoly.
Facebook, Twitter, Google all need to be broken up.
Agreed.

And here is one that will garentee the progressive head explosion of all time.

The President should sign an Executive Action that mandates that the free access to information is a human right and that anyone interfering with the free flow of information is a human rights violator and subject to forfeit of their assets.

I'm thinking that they need to be purged with an anti-trust lawsuit that will break up their monopoly.
Agreed.

The President should sign an Executive Action that mandates that the free access to information is a human right and that anyone interfering with the free flow of information is a human rights violator and subject to forfeit of their assets.
That move would certainly have some major heads exploding... Good Idea!

Agreed.

That move would certainly have some major heads exploding... Good Idea!
I'm thinking of sending an email to Trump just to float it as a trial balloon.

How can we do that when people who claim to be Patriots and hate the Left......

Continue to support and kneel at the alter of Twitter and Facebook ??????

They refuse to stop participating.

1. I am an 83-year-old computer illiterate.

2. I like to read the headlines on Breitbart each morning.

3. I have just returned from Google, which I notice still allows one to click on the Breitbart website.

4. I humbly thank Google for allowing the website to still be accessed.

Teddy Roosevelt broke up the industrial robber barons a hundred years ago.

The new leftist fascist tech robber barons are a much bigger threat than the industrial robber barons ever were.

That Indian guy who is the CEO for Google is an obvious weasel, just like Zuckerburg. These two rat bastards aren't fit to control social media. And it looks like everyone but Breitbart is in that same boat. They're all trying to destroy all dissenting opinion. It's working with FOX.

That Indian guy who is the CEO for Google is an obvious weasel, just like Zuckerburg. These two rat bastards aren't fit to control social media. And it looks like everyone but Breitbart is in that same boat. They're all trying to destroy all dissenting opinion. It's working with FOX.

It's been working for over half a century.
Now, their work is paying off.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

Why didn't our elected leaders put a stop to it early on?????

Forum List

Back