CNN: Off the Rails

I accidentally watched some CNN at work today. They were going on and on about "Trump admits he didn't ask Putin about Russian bounties". FFS. Need I say more? They're really shooting themselves in the foot here.

Then... "29-year old dies of coronavirus"... hyping and fetishizing the virus like there's no tomorrow. SEE YOUNG PEOPLE DIE TOO AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF DERMPHHH

CNN lost their shit in November of 2016. Actually it makes my life easier because if I want opposition research I don't have to go to Daily Kos anymore, I just go to CNN.

I accidentally watched some CNN at work today. They were going on and on about "Trump admits he didn't ask Putin about Russian bounties". FFS. Need I say more? They're really shooting themselves in the foot here.

Then... "29-year old dies of coronavirus"... hyping and fetishizing the virus like there's no tomorrow. SEE YOUNG PEOPLE DIE TOO AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF DERMPHHH

Who knew that President Donald Trump was working in the secret virus lab in Wuhan.

Dy0jjS5UcAARZ3A.jpg

CNN lost their shit in November of 2016. Actually it makes my life easier because if I want opposition research I don't have to go to Daily Kos anymore, I just go to CNN.

For some reason...I was banned from the Daily Kos long ago! :D

I never posted on there, just read it to see what the other side thought.

Once CNN went off the deep end, I stopped going there because I didn't need to anymore.

CNN: Off the Rails

I object to this thread. It implies CNN was ever ON the rails! That piece of tissue that's part of her body, can you ask her how it's part of her body if half of it came from the man?

It's a new life growing in and living off of her body, supported by it but if she feels free to snip it off as a useless piece of tissue then maybe her head could also be considered a useless piece of tissue just part of her body to be disposed of as well?

Once CNN went off the deep end, I stopped going there because I didn't need to anymore.

Maybe they've changed their policy but they had a policy that "frequent" readers could eliminate posts at will that they don't like. Regular readers and give a thumbs down and if five, or something like that, readers give you a thumbs down, the post is deleted. If you get a number of posts deleted, you are banned. That's why the far left love it so much, no one disagrees with them! :D

Maybe they've changed their policy but they had a policy that "frequent" readers could eliminate posts at will that they don't like. Regular readers and give a thumbs down and if five, or something like that, readers give you a thumbs down, the post is deleted. If you get a number of posts deleted, you are banned. That's why the far left love it so much, no one disagrees with them! :D

It's not a question of liking or not liking, its just CNN went just as crazy as Kos say around 2014, so why go to more than one site with the same crap?

Forum List

Back