Google honored a nambla supporter two days ago

I missed the part that noted he was a Southern Baptist.

Xi would never have anyone so incompetent working for him. And Soros? He's a boogeyman that everyone likes to blame for everything, but really, y'all act like he's some genius supervillain.
Xi put Biden in office because he's an incompetent fool and corrupt to the bone.

As for the Nazi Fuhrer Soros, he raped the British people into economic oblivion. That's pretty super-villain level.

Bet you claim Stalin was a good guy who actually won WWII - doncha?

Xi put Biden in office because he's an incompetent fool and corrupt to the bone.

As for the Nazi Fuhrer Soros, he raped the British people into economic oblivion. That's pretty super-villain level.

Bet you claim Stalin was a good guy who actually won WWII - doncha?

Stalin was a butcher, who helped win the war, but it was the U.S. and Britain that did the heavy lifting in Europe and won the war in the Pacific. Stalin is what you call, "an enemy of my enemy".

Britain seems to be doing quite well, Boogeyman soros didn't do shit. He's in his batcave trying to suck on oxygen at 91 years old. When he dies, guess what.... Nothing will change.

Stalin was a butcher, who helped win the war, but it was the U.S. and Britain that did the heavy lifting in Europe and won the war in the Pacific. Stalin is what you call, "an enemy of my enemy".

Britain seems to be doing quite well, Boogeyman soros didn't do shit. He's in his batcave trying to suck on oxygen at 91 years old. When he dies, guess what.... Nothing will change.

:rofl:

Tell us some more lies! You have a Reich to support!

:rofl:

Tell us some more lies! You have a Reich to support!

The same source also says that the British economy is one of the worlds strongest. Do better, hick.

Forum List

Back