Google facing search redesign backlash

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
The newly redesigned Google search results released yesterday has drawn massive criticism claiming it makes it harder to distinguish between advertisements or what's called organic search results. Ad clicks have dramatically increased since the change which is not surprising because Google makes most of it's money from ad revenues.
It does look like Google may be backtracking on the new design because of the backlash though I'd wait and see.

Google made a big change to search results that makes it harder to distinguish ads from regular results, and people are calling Google out for it

Ya. I'm not happy with Google. Right now. No wait and see needed.

Well, I for one am seeing some definite improvements in Google Search. For example I just googled "American Patriot" and this was the first pic displayed. :113:
TrumpPatriot.jpg

I bet this did come up. It's always White people with guns in their hands. Can you explain this photo to us smart guy - I mean MarathonMike?[emoji102] (Listening intently...)

The newly redesigned Google search results released yesterday has drawn massive criticism claiming it makes it harder to distinguish between advertisements or what's called organic search results. Ad clicks have dramatically increased since the change which is not surprising because Google makes most of it's money from ad revenues.
It does look like Google may be backtracking on the new design because of the backlash though I'd wait and see.

Google made a big change to search results that makes it harder to distinguish ads from regular results, and people are calling Google out for it

Haven't been stupid enough to support Google in many years so I don't care.

I still use carrier pigeon........

I don't care if you stick a Dixie Cup up your ass and pluck the string.

I don't care if you stick a Dixie Cup up your ass and pluck the string.
Kinda what I was saying about your caring "I don't care......" :eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

Well, I for one am seeing some definite improvements in Google Search. For example I just googled "American Patriot" and this was the first pic displayed. :113:
View attachment 302476
I searched for Donnie Dooshbag and came up with this:

Bill Maher Nicknames Trump Sons 'Donny Douchebag' and 'Short Bus'
Yes but you're search string was a bit biased whereas mine wasn't.
View attachment 302476
It was the 4th pic displayed when I searched........
Those Google folks are fast to fix their "mistakes" aren't they? By tomorrow it will be buried 10 pages down.

View attachment 302476
I searched for Donnie Dooshbag and came up with this:

Bill Maher Nicknames Trump Sons 'Donny Douchebag' and 'Short Bus'
Yes but you're search string was a bit biased whereas mine wasn't.
View attachment 302476
It was the 4th pic displayed when I searched........
Those Google folks are fast to fix their "mistakes" aren't they? By tomorrow it will be buried 10 pages down.
Look up 'idiot' (images) with DuckDuckGo........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back