Goodbye Cuomo!

"he would be tough. i'd beat him, but still, he would be tough" - then President Trump on what would happen if Cuomo was the Dem nominee in 2020 instead of Biden

Any pardons yet?
Yes.

He should go to Florida!

NYT: "It remains unclear where Mr. Cuomo, who does not own property, will live after he moves out from the Executive Mansion..."

Yes, yes, you were, you little cuomosexual you...
trollboy is throwing chairs in anger against the wall now after hearing how his hero is not in office anymore.LOL he really is crying now over this news.LOL

You really think that this reign of terror has ended? Have you seen WHO wants to replace him?
The reign of terror might be just beginning. In his last act of a final fuck you, Cuomo just commuted the life sentence of Weather Underground bomber, David Gilbert, Chesa Boudin's father along with four other MURDERERS serving life sentences. David Gilbert killed two cops and a security guard.

This is burning political bridges behind you.

E9j9qSTXsAMo5r7

So....did Cuomo make any pardons? He's gone now. Well?
Are you behind in your surfing of the news or just lying again?

You're repeating a stupid question that has already been answered. How many times are you going to repeat the question?

Notice in the third link that Cuomo pardoned a string of drug dealers. I'd bet he got paid off with drug money for those favors.

Well?

Last edited:
Are you behind in your surfing of the news or just lying again?

You're repeating a stupid question that has already been answered. How many times are you going to repeat the question?

Notice in the third link that Cuomo pardoned a string of drug dealers. I'd bet he got paid off with drug money for those favors.

Well?
She can't help being stupid, she is a lib.

Forum List

Back