Goodbye Cuomo!

"better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

Who will be the next Democrat elected Governor of New York State? Sharpton or De Blasio?
Good point. Blame the Democrats, they determined that Cuomo was to large of a political liability. Word has it they were fixin' to imeach him. Like the snake he is, he slithered away. Now NY has to deal with a whole den of poisonous Democrat vipers.

Who will replace Cuomo is not the point, as we all know, New York is under communist tyranny, they are all scum really, so yes, the replacement will probably be another POS.

In my opinion, the point is that the Granny Killer, that criminal Cuomo- that killed knowingly, thousands of innocent, elderly people, Cuomo The Monster is gone. :clap:
Cuomo has Janice Dean (a senior executive at Fox News) on his ass for killing her in-laws.

"Dean urged people to keep pushing for continued investigations into Cuomo’s sexual harassment allegations and his directive to put COVID-positive patients back into New York nursing homes."

"Today is a good day, but I will say this Harris. I want justice. I don’t want this to be the end of the chapter. I want those investigations to continue," she said.

Arrogant prick! It really came thru in the last year....maybe he can find success with the GOP.
Darn it bodecea! I’ve been trying to read a post from you in which I can agree and almost did, but partisan first as usual stole my agreeable thumb….yet again:(

And the trump cultists would have all been on board.....ESPECIALLY the so-called christian fundies.
I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

Disguised with one of those red hats made in China.
Oh, the fez with the tassel? I remember seeing that for just an instant, then it vanished back out to the street. There was a bunch of them riding really little cars and swerving in figure 8's. They were cute.

Just because projections of sexual harassment are trendy should not make them any more immune from psychoanalytic scrutiny. With each case, this “Final Solution” should experience relentless critique.
There’s no doubt that Cuomo’s lawyers will thoroughly scrutinize, as they should, the past life of his female accuser. In a fair world, that same scrutiny will be utilized on Cuomo as well via prosecution. Commisso will probably be offered an undisclosed amount of money (will appear like a payoff to a large majority) before settlement, to keep new details from further public review.

Weiner. Good example. Dems kicked him out too....and when he tried to run for office again, he was rejected. You Righties would vote for him if he had an (R) after his name.
LIE. Dems tried to cover for Weiner at every turn until the girl released those damning (with his baby in the background) pics. Weiner didn’t get kicked out, he quit. Funny how you perverted Dims defend these creeps right up until they get busted, then claim you never supported them.

you don't keep up with this crap, but you state it as fact about dems holding their own accountable.

somewhere.

somehow.

it just is.
I named cases where they did. Can you name cases where the republicans did other than Nixon? That is pretty much when they stopped, right?

When are you people going to hold the Traitor accountable for the sexual abuse of 29-Women. When will you people hold the Traitor accountable for the RAPE of two under age girls.

Oh, just so you know. Mr. Biden never abused that girl you are all up about. He was recuperating from surgery and was in V.P. Residence. Both the person who was holding the event AND the girl's family say nothing happened.
Ohhhhh, so the accusations against your beloved Biden are all lies?...lol

I named cases where they did. Can you name cases where the republicans did other than Nixon? That is pretty much when they stopped, right?
you named 1.

you bitched at Trump the rest of the time.

don't turn it on me, I didn't make the asinine statement. you did.

and you can't back it up so you simply prove. you flap your lips with whatever virtue signals you need at the moment and attack anyone who asks you to prove it.

progressive playbook.

Forum List

Back