Good Piece on Smerconish.com

He likely regretted not cashing in more than he did. The radio involves some active listening; you can only do so much to impress people impressed by spectacle--remember how all of the blobbers were impressed with the "high energy" of a guy who couldn't lift a glass of water to his mouth? Limbaugh probably regrets not having the bariatric surgery sooner and plugs to fully fleece these idiots further.
I'm not even sure if this was an early goal for him. Who could foresee an entire alternate universe like this?

Who knows. Maybe he did.

I'm not even sure if this was an early goal for him. Who could foresee an entire alternate universe like this?

Who knows. Maybe he did.
Alternate universe is one thing; selling whatever you can is another. I think you may be onto something though.... I would be surprised if he knew he could manufacture and sell outrage so easily. But monetizing whatever he could was job one.

Alternate universe is one thing; selling whatever you can is another. I think you may be onto something though.... I would be surprised if he knew he could manufacture and sell outrage so easily. But monetizing whatever he could was job one.
Yeah, that was always the top priority, but I'd love to know what he thought of what he created.

Forum List

Back