Good Piece on Smerconish.com

I agree the fringe left and right are in a alternate universe when it come to reality and what they want to read and hear.

On the right you have the talk radio, OAN, Newmax and so on and on the left you have MSNBC, CNN, Huffington Post, DailyKos and so on that spew nothing but propaganda for the weak minded individuals that want to believe something that is not real.

This country is doomed and we were warned for decades this would come but as usual everyone ignored it or just simply wanted it…
IMHO this rabid partisanship for the two political crime families is a relatively new development in America. There was always partisanship but now it’s at a new level.

Clearly the big assist by creating this reality they can make it whatever they wish it to be.

From the piece:

"Maintaining a steady stream of emotion is a successful strategy for media outlets whose financial imperatives demand large audiences. Hyping up the American public’s partisan polarization to the point of hysterical frenzy, however, is irresponsible, undemocratic, and dangerous. As long as right-wing media operates as politicos and not as journalists, America will continue to live in two separate worlds."

Smerconish is typical of Zionist media liars.

Parrot me or I'll call you names and question your mental state....

Smerconish censors truth, pushes lies, and chickens out from questions.

One question given to Smerconish more than a decade ago....

Why does one polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

A: I'll check with the "experts" and get back to you

We're STILL WAITING Mikey.....

The correctness of the author is further hammered home when you consider how many right wing loon sites get launched every year to get in on the action.
Yup. There are so many and they come and go so fast that you can go a week here checking sources from RWNJs and not visit the same site twice.

Gee, here are the last 5 threads I started:

View attachment 539483

2 are about republicans and their misery (see yourself for example); 2 are about the NFL. One is about how the democrats will screw it up...again.

As for this thread.... do you honestly believe that the right wing losers (again see yourself for an example) are living in an alternate universe?
You do not get it. I have been called conservative in a nation that has very little conservatism. What we are down to today is trying to live with common sense. There are areas in our nation closer to that then others. Blue areas are at the mercy of the inner city residents. The whole world revolves around them. And the ghettos never end. Notice it. Or are you blinded by the failures of policies that have gestated endless follow on policies with limited success. California is illogical. The more common sense areas keep being cow toweled by the insane blue areas. The common sense areas if forced to stay in the greater state must at least circle the wagons in their sphere of influence. Hard to do with radical judges found somewhere to reject any legislation or referendum voted on by citizens.

Smerconish is typical of Zionist media liars.

Parrot me or I'll call you names and question your mental state....

Smerconish censors truth, pushes lies, and chickens out from questions.

One question given to Smerconish more than a decade ago....

Why does one polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

A: I'll check with the "experts" and get back to you

We're STILL WAITING Mikey.....
You're always good for a laugh.

iu

Yup. There are so many and they come and go so fast that you can go a week here checking sources from RWNJs and not visit the same site twice.
Funny how left wing loons complain about right wing propaganda and right wing loons complain about left wing propaganda. The two sides are damn near identical twins, but they’re blind to their hypocrisy.

That says what exactly?

You guys have created your own little world where the election was stolen in 11 states with zero proof to back it up; that vaccines do not work eventhough virtually everyone dying didn't take the vaccine, that we need more election security when there is no proof of a stolen election, that Mexico was going to pay for a wall...I could go on and on. Some dumbass really believes there are over a million shootouts a year between gun owners and marauders.

Sorry dumbass I don't live in the same binary world you do. As for the shots, you're only believing what you want to, NOT following the Science. You are a very unattractive person, your hatred twists you into knots.

Too funny, and lefties don't even see it. Switch the parties in the story and these same liberals would be howling. I'm starting to wonder if lefties are actually vampires and incapable of seeing their own reflection in the mirror.

Funny how left wing loons complain about right wing propaganda and right wing loons complain about left wing propaganda. The two sides are damn near identical twins, but they’re blind to their hypocrisy.
The right claims that, but they are lying as usual.

Forum List

Back