Good People On Both Sides

Biden is visiting his interest group while his staffers are funding the riots.

Biden consoles victims and visits riot sites

Trump hides in his bunker screaming.......Antifa is going to get me!

Go fuck yourself with your TDS.

Best. President. Ever.
m78iosq9ja251.jpg

Free Hong Kong is of course a problem to a far left communist lunatic such as yourself.

But maybe you did not get the memo. I oppose communism. Great twee by even greater president.

There are no "good people", just three asshole groups at play.

1. The "lets lynch the cop" mob. The stupid MSM has labeled them as "peaceful protestors" but in reality they are the instigators of this shit.

The Looters. Nothing more than opportunist thieves.

The Left Wing Terrorists hell bent on destruction.

The problem with the first group is that they have enabled the two other groups so they are just as much responsible.

Another thing is that the lynching mob is hypocritical as hell because the great majority of the homicides of Blacks in this country is caused by other Blacks, which is ignored for the most part

You are so right!! CASE in point... I'm sure you are aware of this case in 2014 in Salt Lake City where a black cop shot a white unarmed guy.
This is how the MSM "colored" it...
Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store,
when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor,
who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Also note the paper said "unarmed...according to his supporters! Why a Black cop would NEVER shoot an unarmed man!
Too compassionate!
By the way... compassionate blacks had leaders in South Africa i.e. Nelson Mandela's wife specifically...who said...
"We have no guns — we have only stones, boxes of matches and petrol,” she said at a rally in Soweto. “Together, hand in hand, with our boxes of matches and our necklaces, we shall liberate this country.
"Necklacing" was a method of torture and murder used on suspected police informants, where a tire filled with gasoline was forced around a person's body and set on fire. Winnie Mandela, controversial ex-wife of Nelson Mandela, dies at 81
Nelson Mandela The Nobel Peace Prize 1993

Last edited:

Forum List

Back