Good Ole Joe, putting America back together again!

Tell me when the retard shits his pants.... we like to laugh and point at it....

Laughing at that stuttering fuck is becoming global religion of sorts....

Thank gawd for the rich, misogynistic, corporatist white man!
1613752132298.png

Praise Allah!

Thank gawd for the rich, misogynistic, corporatist white man!
View attachment 459110
Praise Allah!

WTF does this post mean? Do you have a brain injury?
The guy you claim is "putting america back together" is forcing girls to play sports with boys.
This is what "putting america back together" looks like. Certainly doesnt include skulls, ey?
When transgender fighter Fallon Fox broke her opponent's skull in MMA fight (sportskeeda.com)

The guy you claim is "putting america back together" is forcing girls to play sports with boys.

Just like I did not disagree with everything the animal know as Trump did, I do not support everything Good Ole Joe does.
Guys taking scholarships from girls is infuriating. It is wack job stupid. It is every bit as outlandish as not allowing men to pee or shit in a women's bathroom.

Just like I did not disagree with everything the animal know as Trump did, I do not support everything Good Ole Joe does.
Guys taking scholarships from girls is infuriating. It is wack job stupid. It is every bit as outlandish as not allowing men to pee or shit in a women's bathroom.
Lol ok boomer
Transgender Woman Teacher Fighting To Use Little Girls' Restroom - Chicks On The Right (chicksonright.com)
If that isnt disturbing to you, you are a goddamn freak.

Lol ok boomer
Transgender Woman Teacher Fighting To Use Little Girls' Restroom - Chicks On The Right (chicksonright.com)

Please, tell me WTF differance there is between the sex of shit. Thanks, ass hole.

You have an arrow on your campaign themes. You can not stop. It leads to destruction.

Lol ok boomer

Please, tell me WTF differance there is between the sex of shit. Thanks, ass hole.

So you like dicks...

Good stuff, support NATO, rekindle our European alliances!

When did Obama do those things?

Was it when he was leading from behind?

Joe is fixing shit! Obies fuck ups and Trump's deliberate destruction of our great nation.

Joe is making a mess which someone else will have to clean up.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Once his EO's kick in almost everyone who voted for his stupid ass will be regretting that vote.

He's handcuffed ICE, stopped construction on the already funded wall and is trying for amnesty for 22 million illegals. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of out country as they cost us billions each year.

He stopped construction on the Keystone pipeline and kicked over 11,000 onto the unemployed lines.

He hasn't even gotten to his green shit yet. By the time that dipshit is done we will be facing the Second Great Depression.

Joe is fixing shit! Obies fuck ups and Trump's deliberate destruction of our great nation.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Once his EO's kick in almost everyone who voted for his stupid ass will be regretting that vote.

He's handcuffed ICE, stopped construction on the already funded wall and is trying for amnesty for 22 million illegals. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of out country as they cost us billions each year.

He stopped construction on the Keystone pipeline and kicked over 11,000 onto the unemployed lines.

He hasn't even gotten to his green shit yet. By the time that dipshit is done we will be facing the Second Great Depression.

His EO's are mostly all good things.
I did not like giving scholarships for women to man in skits but I am fine to let them pee in the women's room.
Pipeline I would have left alone but I really don't care much either way. Constrution on the wall was a joke so that was a good thing. I would not have handcuffed ICE, (I don't believe he did) but it's just not that important either.
BTW, illegal aliens add to the economy. Ask any businessman.

I did not like giving scholarships for women to man in skits but I am fine to let them pee in the women's room.
Pipeline I would have left alone but I really don't care much either way. Constrution on the wall was a joke so that was a good thing. I would not have handcuffed ICE, (I don't believe he did) but it's just not that important either.

NO they aren't. His EO's are anything but good for America or American tax payers.

Oh he handcuffed ICE all right with orders on who could be detained and could not. The wall would have prevented illegals from entering the US. Now they will come flooding in once again. Biden also doesn't want Chinese virus tests for any illegals caught and released.

He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals out of our country. They cost us billions each year.

Anyone who hires illegals should be arrested. No jobs. No illegals.

Your name fits you well.....

Good Ole Joe is giving a speech currently. Good stuff, support NATO, rekindle our European alliances!

It is such a pleasure to have Joe out front fixing our great country, putting America back together again!!!!!!
It's nice to know you think European nations are inept.

Your name fits you well.....

Thanks!!!!

Forum List

Back