De Blasio’s NYC: Man Beaten In Broad Daylight With A Pipe In NYC

The police only protect criminals. Defund them. Anyone should have the right and ability to walk up to that creature and drop him with a bullet.

leftists eliminating each other?
Well THAT one caught me off guard

The victim likely voted Democrat all his life.
elections have consequences

Notice all the people walking by just ignoring it.
Is that "Progressive Utopia" ?

Last edited:
lucky for that guy there was at least one person willing to stop the attacker. Its kind of shocking so many people would just walk by as if nothing was happening.
Whoever that guy with the pipe was, is a subhuman. he was definately trying to kill.

question is, if a person walking by who was packing decided to shoot the guy, would he have been justified? It would have been right to make him drop the pipe but if he tried to take another swing
at the mans head, I don't see how eliminating him could be seen as wrong.

lucky for that guy there was at least one person willing to stop the attacker. Its kind of shocking so many people would just walk by as if nothing was happening.
Whoever that guy with the pipe was, is a subhuman. he was definately trying to kill.

question is, if a person walking by who was packing decided to shoot the guy, would he have been justified? It would have been right to make him drop the pipe but if he tried to take another swing
at the mans head, I don't see how eliminating him could be seen as wrong.

Guns are outlawed in NY and California for all intents and purposes. Only gangs and criminals have them.

This is what Biden is trying to bring to ALL of America.
Once everyone is disarmed I can see this happening across America tens of thousands of times a day.
The elderly nothing but targets.

Progressives would be delirious with delight. (Until the pipe gets them personally)

When Criminals know that their victims are unarmed, they are merciless.
The Corrupt Democrat Party wants to protect their criminal voter base from armed victims.
DeBalsio is a dangerous left wing extremist who is getting people killed with his backwards progressive policies.

Forum List

Back