Good news out of NYC: "Migrants" squatting on school athletic field deny kids the opportunity to play sports

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The likely possibility that the parents of these kids voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, and Joe Biden means they deserve this.

It seems they aren't ready to do anything about it yet, so I hope to see more of this.

The post reads:

Yesterday my eldest son’s soccer team could not play one of their scheduled games because migrants refused to leave the field the league had permits for, even after the cops came and told them they needed to leave. Finally the ref said it was too late to start the game and left. Two teams of high school boys, in uniform, with their coaches present. and a valid permit, could not play a soccer match in NYC because our city has become lawless. Not the biggest issue or problem, but so ugly and so diminishing to the quality of life.

The likely possibility that the parents of these kids voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, and Joe Biden means they deserve this.

It seems they aren't ready to do anything about it yet, so I hope to see more of this.

The post reads:

The kids of those born of American citizens are not of concern, those coming to America to flee climate change are.

I like the idea that NYC permits people to camp outside in public parks. Going to NYC is now financially viable for families looking to visit and see the various forms of urban wildlife in their native habitat.

This is what happens when you let illegals, criminals, crazy people and dopeheads run wild, our society crumbles.

The entire current administration should be tried for treason at what they have done to this country.

I'm not even that old, but to see what goes on in America today is infuriating and disgusting. And I am ashamed our society allows it to happen.

This is what happens when you let illegals, criminals, crazy people and dopeheads run wild, our society crumbles.

The entire current administration should be tried for treason at what they have done to this country.

I'm not even that old, but to see what goes on in America today is infuriating and disgusting. And I am ashamed our society allows it to happen.

The pendulum will swing back the other way, but with the added benefit of much of the dregs of our society (i.e. DemoKKKrats) having self-culled in the process.

This is good.

I am very happy when citizens get exactly what they voted for.

This is exactly what they voted for…they got it.

It is rare that government delivers exactly what you vote for. In this care it is true.

Dem voters get to be the Sanctuaries they claim to be.

We really need to step up shipping them a lot more of these 'migrants'; their economy must be booming by now from all the cheap labor, right?

Lol, soooo we have a tweet as evidence. Obviously lol, your dumb asses have never dealt with a NYC Cop. Your dumb f in asses will believe any damn thing you are told. It is truly hilarious. I on the other hand am familiar with NYC. Also familiar with Columbus, Ohio. Go to either city and refuse a cops order. Then report back. I could use a really good laugh. You will get what your retarded ass deserves.

Just a matter of a short time before we see vigilante groups administering immediate justice of a very robust sort !!

A new sport for everybody to join in -- down a few Dumboprats at the same time

Forum List

Back