NYC schools turn away kids due to huge numbers of migrants

First day for a lot of parents having to deal with this out in the open, let's see if their voting patterns hold true once they are faced with not only crowded schools, but children amongst their children raised under probably far more harsh conditions and used to dealing with far more harsh conditions.
I bet Lee Zeldin will win the NY governorship if he decides to run again, now that New Yorkers see the consequences of Democrat policies.

Gee, ain't that an understatement! I'm sure glad that I'm not a kid growing up now with masks, lockdowns, vaccines that kill people, school-closings and 9 million screaming foreigners bumping me out of my own school.
The other thing is that these illegals end up in the working class schools, often in neighborhoods with modest ranch homes, owned by parents with high school educations. They sit by helplessly, watching as their kids’ chances for a better life diminish due to the downgrade in school caliber and their own property values drop due to the poor quality schools.

In the meantime, you have affluent elitist leftists pretty well protected from it all -virtual signaling that they’re not racists like the people objecting to this massive invasion of illegal immigrants.

The other thing is that these illegals end up in the working class schools, often in neighborhoods with modest ranch homes, owned by parents with high school educations. They sit by helplessly, watching as their kids’ chances for a better life diminish due to the downgrade in school caliber and their own property values drop due to the poor quality schools.

In the meantime, you have affluent elitist leftists pretty well protected from it all -virtual signaling that they’re not racists like the people objecting to this massive invasion of illegal immigrants.

Time is coming, folks.

Just like governors such as Greg Abbott and Ron Desantis have taken the initiative to send migrants to the places that want them most, cities should likewise take the initiative and send these migrants to the schools and neighborhoods that want them most...rich, white, leftist enclaves.

Why should migrant children have to go to mediocre, underfunded public schools when they could be going to the same schools attended by the children of Kathy Hochul, Gavin Newsom, Eric Adams, etc.?

Forum List

Back