NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

When proven wrong you fall back on your lies

These migrants didn’t make the laws, but they followed them and were allowed entry. They have the paperwork to prove it.

Your repeated claims that they are illegal have been repeatedly proven wrong so you resort to trolling
The migrants are simply doing what they are told to do. They have no idea of the "law". The administration is breaking most of the immigration laws.

As veteran of 18 years in New York City public schools, I would say that nobody should ever have their kid in a New York City public school. Kids there should either be in private schools, or be home schooled.

That being said, if a kid is in a NYC public school, if classes are going to be done remotely on computer, at least that allows parents to see what the teachers are saying, and step in when the woke filth is caught on screen at home.

When proven wrong you fall back on your lies

These migrants didn’t make the laws, but they followed them and were allowed entry. They have the paperwork to prove it.

Your repeated claims that they are illegal have been repeatedly proven wrong so you resort to trolling
How do you kniw they were allowed entry, or have paperwork ? How do you know how many of them fit that category vs ones who have no paperwork and were not allowed to do anything, but just climbed a fence, or were driven in hidden inside a van ?

Answer: you don't know. :neutral:

How do you kniw they were allowed entry, or have paperwork ? How do you know how many of them fit that category vs ones who have no paperwork and were not allowed to do anything, but just climbed a fence, or were driven in hidden inside a van ?

Answer: you don't know. :neutral:
Because they are not allowed in those shelters unless they have the proper immigration paperwork

Because they are not allowed in those shelters unless they have the proper immigration paperwork
How do you know they were not allowed in ? Maybe the people there let anybody in, Did you check each individual shelter ?

And I was talking about entry into the USA, not some shelter somewhere.

That’s nonsense.

Illegally crossing the border means you don’t have the proper paperwork.

That should be a pretty simple concept.
What can I do?

Conservative posters on this thread have one view of immigrants….they all snuck across the border to rob, rape and murder and are illegal
No matter how often you provide them with the facts about migrants requesting asylum they stick to their lie….they all snuck across the border

I guess you can’t fix stupid

What can I do?

Conservative posters on this thread have one view of immigrants….they all snuck across the border to rob, rape and murder and are illegal
No matter how often you provide them with the facts about migrants requesting asylum they stick to their lie….they all snuck across the border

Not much you can do.

You simply and mindlessly refuse to accept the facts.

I gave you the federal Statute that identifies it is a violation of law to enter the country, not through a port of entry. You refused that fact.

You insist illegals have the "proper paperwork" yet that is impossible for an illegal immigrant. Thus the term illegal immigrants.

Lecture us with some more nonsense about "proper paperwork".

Illegal Immigrants Are Using Arrest Warrants to Get Through Airport Security

March 23, 2022​

American citizens are required to have a REAL ID to pass through airport security.
Yet illegal immigrants can use an arrest warrant to board a flight.
In the first three months of Fiscal Year 2022, TSA allowed nearly 45,000 migrants to use immigration enforcement documents, like arrest warrants, as alternate forms of ID to fly within the United States.

0aa44ff61df3fb5a.jpeg

What can I do?

Most came to access the great American ATM.

So you agree we should issue temporary work visas and allow them to work?
We need to end the student loan programs, and force our own people to fill these jobs, as was done in the past. Our teachers need to stop telling students that their time is better spent studying than working their way through college.

We also need to lock up the drug addicts (in treatment centers).

Our drug money has destroyed the governments and the economies of these countries, and the job openings created by the student loan programs have incentivized the immigrant to come here.

Last edited:
We need to end the student loan programs, and force our own people to fill these jobs, as was done in the past. Our teachers need to stop telling students that their time is better spent studying than working their way through college.

We also need to lock up the drug addicts (in treatment centers).

Our drug money has destroyed the governments and the economies of these countries, and the job openings created by the student loan programs have incentivized the immigrant to come here.
Has nothing to do with whether migrants should be allowed to work or supported by the taxpayer

That was a nasty storm last weekend

Moving them from tents to the safety of a school is just common sense

Republicans howl…..Let them die

They should have stayed in Mexico or where ever they came from, it's not our problem. Why do you want to make it our problem?

So Gov Abbott is going to dump 1000 busloads of migrants off in northern cities in the dead of winter with no arrangements for their well being. Those busses contain young children and the elderly and he is dropping them off in freezing temperatures
Shows the callous disregard for human life among Republicans

"Sanctuary" cities should be prepared for this. It's what they want, and what they asked for. If they're not ready, that's on them (and on people like you, who support them). Joe Biden told you he wanted a "surge" to the border, and you voted for him. Man up.

"Sanctuary" cities should be prepared for this. It's what they want, and what they asked for. If they're not ready, that's on them (and on people like you, who support them). Joe Biden told you he wanted a "surge" to the border, and you voted for him. Man up.
Can you explain what you think a Sanctuary City is?

Votes....if you can't win at the polls with Americans, just let the illegals
in, and they will vote democrat.
RW knows it, but he hides behind the most corrupt administration in our history.
Illegal immigrants can’t vote.

Forum List

Back