Good News From Israel

et al,

This is well worth the time it takes to click and scan the entries.

Israel's contributions to humanity throughout the world are endless. So many remarkable achievements, especially when we consider that Israel has Palestinians to deal with.

Good News From Israel Weekly
(COMMENT)

Every now and then, it is good to inject positive events to consider.

Most Respectfully,
R

People can say whatever they want about Israel but documented facts are documented facts. Gosh I wonder what are the Palestinian contributions to humanity to make life better in this world?

et al,

Israel's contributions to humanity throughout the world are endless. So many remarkable achievements, especially when we consider that Israel has Palestinians to deal with.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

People can say whatever they want about Israel but documented facts are documented facts. Gosh I wonder what are the Palestinian contributions to humanity to make life better in this world?

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, are there any my antisemitic 'friends' on USMB. Any takers......... anyone? :eusa_whistle:

Lets give the Palestinians credit where credit is due. When Israel granted them a Jew free Gaza, the Palestinian terrorists of Fatah & Hamas massacred each other in record numbers. Does that count as a Palestinian contribution to the world?

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, are there any my antisemitic 'friends' on USMB. Any takers......... anyone? :eusa_whistle:

The best contribution there is. :eusa_clap:

Lets give the Palestinians credit where credit is due. When Israel granted them a Jew free Gaza, the Palestinian terrorists of Fatah & Hamas massacred each other in record numbers. Does that count as a Palestinian contribution to the world?

What a blessing for Israel to know that no matter what, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Notice they never post when Israel's accomplishments are mentioned? Speaking of Hate; Where is that Bible Thumper Sheri ? :eek:

Notice they never post when Israel's accomplishments are mentioned? Speaking of Hate; Where is that Bible Thumper Sheri ? :eek:

Notice how she disappeared the sane time Sunni Troll cried his way out of this forum

I miss her for all the laughs she gives us. Is there anything we can offer Sherri to get her back?

Lying down in a dark room. Padded probably.

Still no one has mentioned even a single Palestinian contribution to the world. Gosh I wonder why?

Forum List

Back