Good news everyone. PA poised to start their own forensic audit. MAGA

This will be the most glaring of the fraud states
SO will you total jokes finally be ready to admit that there was no fraud after this audit fails, just like all the other failed audits.
Just let the sun shine in... why so hesitant for transparency? What don't you wanna find out ? And why?

How many audits and recounts do you need?

There are several points that a forensic audit would cover:
  • verify legitimacy of the ballot depending on type (origin, signature, chain of custody)
  • verification of ballots in terms of registered voters rolls
  • assessment of voting machine performance and reliability
Recounts are unimportant if not accompanied by a full ballot audit.

They've done more than enough to verify the legitimacy of the election.
Nobody has provided even a remote shred of credible evidence of fraud.
GOP election officials have said there was no fraud.
Trump just made it up out of thin air, because he can't admit he lost the election, like a little child.
You dumb fucks will believe any lie Trump tells you.

When this audit produces nothing, then do you man up and admit Trump lost??

I didn't vote for Trump and I don't care if he ever holds office again. I want a full forensic audit of the ballots and measures to guarantee the results are beyond question for future elections.

Somebody fabricates a lie out of thin air and you believe it, even though there is over whelming evidence showing it is a lie.

How gullible can you be?

So many countries around the world ban the use of mail in ballots because of the risk of fraud - are those countries all Trump supporters??? Too fking funny.

I have no problem with the use of voter requested absentee ballots as the process and verification of the legitimacy of the ballot is easier to determine. Mail-in ballots should not be used in the future.

48 of 49 European countries require voter ID. Britain is the only one that doesn't, and that's about to change.

What was wrong with this audit?

How many audits would be sufficient? 2,3,504256?

Or is it "however many it takes to agree with me?"

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.
No, we dont need that many audits. We just need ONE legit audit.
Oh really. Can you give me the conditions for you to consider an audit legit?

For instance, why isn't this a legit audit?
You hand me a link to a 60 page report and expect me to comment on its thoroughness? Are you fucking crazy? Im not doing that. :laugh:

If people arent convinced, then the audit isnt thorough enough. End of story. We cant have any doubts in our election system. Any attempt to stop the audit will only increase doubt in our elections, which makes the audits even more necessary.
This is the absolute best illustration of exactly how little actual thought those that doubt the election results have spent on the rationality of their belief.

On the one hand, when confronted by a thorough election audit you complain it's so thorough you can't be bothered to read it.

On the other hand you say that if you aren't convinced, its not thorough enough. The perfect catch-22

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.

You hand me a link to a 60 page report and expect me to comment on its thoroughness? Are you fucking crazy? Im not doing that. :laugh:

If people arent convinced, then the audit isnt thorough enough. End of story. We cant have any doubts in our election system. Any attempt to stop the audit will only increase doubt in our elections, which makes the audits even more necessary.
This is the absolute best illustration of exactly how little actual thought those that doubt the election results have spent on the rationality of their belief.

On the one hand, when confronted by a thorough election audit you complain it's so thorough you can't be bothered to read it.

On the other hand you say that if you aren't convinced its not thorough enough. The perfect catch-22
It was hardly thorough, jackass. The fact that those who defend this corrupt election lie so much about just adds more suspicions on it.

On the other hand you say that if you aren't convinced, its not thorough enough. The perfect catch-22
Im not the guy who is going to do the audit. There are people far more qualified than me to handle this, and they are. Fuck no im not reading that report, i mean after all, you didnt read it either, yet you expect me to? Nah, suck my dick. :laugh:

The woke turds must be peeing their pants.
That's wonderful! PA's fraud was so obvious the graph of the vote totals as they were added created a giant F for fraud.

I keep hoping my state will, as I'm fairly certain my vote was stolen. But my state won't even punish one of the most radical leftists for her crimes, so it's a hope I'm sure will never be fulfilled.

This state's elections are currently under the control of Democrats. My name was scrubbed from the voter rolls within a few days after the election. The state re-registered me to vote a few weeks later without my authorization. Why would anyone at the state level scrub active voters from the voter roll immediately AFTER voting, unless they wanted to erase votes?

I have called and emailed every person at the state and federal level in my state and no one has replied. They refuse to even acknowledge fraud, why would they make the effort to root it out?

Im not the guy who is going to do the audit. There are people far more qualified than me to handle this, and they are. Fuck no im not reading that report, i mean after all, you didnt read it either, yet you expect me to? Nah, suck my dick. :laugh:
Yes and those people came to these conclusions

-SLI Compliance’s findings indicate that the installed Dominion software remains unmodified from the EAC certified release.

-SLI Compliance’s findings indicate that the installed software does not contain any malicious software components.

-One ICC had a log entry of a connection attempt, with no corresponding DNS failure message, on August 26, 2020. Examination of all other log files on that machine did not provide evidence of a successful internet connection. No other component examined had any anomalies.

-SLI Compliance’s findings indicate that the installed hardware is only the hardware that was certified as part of the EAC certification and that none of the examined components contains any malicious or unexpected hardware components.

And no you aren't the guy doing the audit. You are the guy who dismisses the audit, without reading it as being "not thorough enough".

By the way, I did read some of it. Namely the conclusions.

As to me sucking your dick. Very sorry but I don't roll that way.

That's wonderful! PA's fraud was so obvious the graph of the vote totals as they were added created a giant F for fraud.

If PA fraud was so obvious, why coudn't Trump and his horde of lawyers establish it in court? If it was so obvious why did Trump own DOJ AG named Barr state there was no serious fraud?

The only thing obvious is what you are saying is horseshit.

tenor.gif

If PA fraud was so obvious, why coudn't Trump and his horde of lawyers establish it in court? If it was so obvious why did Trump own DOJ AG named Barr state there was no serious fraud?

The only thing obvious is what you are saying is horseshit irreconcilable with reality.
Look at you pretending like evidence was actually reviewed instead of outright dismissed by a cowardly court.

My favorite part? You think your narrow view of a bigger picture is all there is, just adorable!

The only thing obvious is what you are saying is horseshit irreconcilable with reality.
Look at you pretending like evidence was actually reviewed instead of outright dismissed by a cowardly court.

My favorite part? You think your narrow view of a bigger picture is all there is, just adorable!

What case are you citing where this supposed evidence was submitted and supposedly rejected?

Why did Barr, Trump's AG, who bent over backwards to change policy so that DOJ can actively look at these cases, say there was nothing? Also too cowardly?

What case are you citing where this supposed evidence was submitted and supposedly rejected?

Why did Barr, Trump's AG, who bent over backwards to change policy so that DOJ can actively look at these cases, say there was nothing? Also too cowardly?
Barr is a traitor, part of the swamp. If he was really a true patriot he would have dropped the hammer on those who committed sedition with the Russian hoax.

But you keep pretending like Barr is legit and not the swamp as a way to remain ignorant, that'll really show me! :D

Barr is a traitor, part of the swamp. If he was really a true patriot he would have dropped the hammer on those who committed sedition with the Russian hoax.

But you keep pretending like Barr is legit and not the swamp as a way to remain ignorant, that'll really show me! :D

Of course Barr is a traitor. You call everyone who doesn't go along with "stolen election!" Trump is pumping his followers full of a traitor. Have to explain it somehow right?

And you actually have no idea what case was filed about "obvious PA fraud seen in a graph of votes", you are just sure it was, like you are sure it didn't get a fair hearing, because without that you have no way to explain reality...right?

Of course Barr is a traitor. Everyone who doesn't go along with "stolen election!" Trump is pumping his followers full of is a traitor.

And you actually have no idea what case was filed about "obvious PA fraud seen in a graph of votes", you are just sure it was, like you are sure it didn't get a fair hearing...right?
I get it, facts are scary to the indoctrinated mind. All you have to is look. But of course, if you ever used facts and educated yourself, how could you remain a brainwashed leftist moron?

"Biden is the most popular president ever!" :D

Of course Barr is a traitor. Everyone who doesn't go along with "stolen election!" Trump is pumping his followers full of is a traitor.

And you actually have no idea what case was filed about "obvious PA fraud seen in a graph of votes", you are just sure it was, like you are sure it didn't get a fair hearing...right?
I get it, facts are scary to the indoctrinated mind. All you have to is look. But of course, if you ever used facts and educated yourself, how could you remain a brainwashed leftist moron?

What facts?

You said that PA fraud was obvious and that it was chelleged in court but didn't get a fair hearing. Right?

I'm just asking you what case it was that you are sure happened and you can't answer. Why? Seems to me it's because you are full of shit and don't have your facts sorted out.

Who are you quoting here? Or is that just another thing you made up?

What facts?

You said that PA fraud was obvious and that it was chelleged in court but didn't get a fair hearing. Right?

I'm just asking you what case it was that you are sure happened and you can't answer. Why? Seems to me it's because you are full of shit and don't have your facts sorted out.
It wasn't actually allowed in court, it was shut down before the spend was allowed in court. You just put words in my mouth to prove your ignorance. I love how little you know about how our country works, it's hilarious!

Then you lecture me about getting facts wrong, I love it! Another leftist with zero self-awareness, I'm senssing a theme....

This right here is why I keep coming back to laugh at leftist twits like you! "I'm too dumb to understand how the courts work, that proves I'm right!"

Priceless!

What facts?

It wasn't actually allowed in court, it was shut down before the spend was allowed in court.

Where is the case filing? These are matters of public record.

Lets go mr.Obvious-fraud, put up something that supports your so far fact-free claims.

Forum List

Back