Good news everyone. PA poised to start their own forensic audit. MAGA

Wonder why Dims are so afraid of audits? You might think they have something to hide. :D
I noticed they have yet to show how brave they are by auditing a place where Trump won.

Go for it. Guarantee the leftists there cheated too.
Better yet, go audit a city Trump had zero chance of winning, like San Francisco, Chicago or New York. I think you’ll find the the leftist cheated even though they know they don’t have to. Leftists are so brainwashed and afraid they can’t help themselves.

Trump is a lifelong cheat so he naturally thinks everyone is a cheater.
ROFL! The Democrat Reich is the architect of cheating, douchebag.

This will be the most glaring of the fraud states
The woke turds must be peeing their pants.
just laughing, because Trump admitted he didnt win.
7xfdqbmce2271.png

in Pennsylvania bamboo also?

The dishonest right loves to fraudiit.
The dishonest right...lol

You believed Fauci you fool. Shut this GD country down because of Trump. You harmed your own relatives you MF selfish pofs

You believed Fauci you fool. Shut this GD country down because of Trump. You harmed your own relatives you MF selfish pofs

600,000 dead isn't enough for you?

The woke turds must be peeing their pants.
just laughing, because Trump admitted he didnt win.
7xfdqbmce2271.png

in Pennsylvania bamboo also?
You believed Fauci and harmed your own loved ones because of Trump. You know FU that is dude........Really FU
E4BWBfXUcAEG7Ik.jpg
download-63.jpg

600,000 dead isn't enough for you?
Must not have been enough for you. You did everything possible at the expense of your country to use this politically

You fucked your own loved ones Skippy because of your brain rotting TDS

I've already said that if this is clean Vegetable is a legit prez.
Not in this OP you didn't. My question would then be. Why does this particular audit convince you and NOT those before? Or for that matter the DOJ under Barr saying there was no election fraud? Or Sidney Powell saying that her election fraud claims were so ridiculous that no reasonable person would accept them? Or other lawyers for Trump saying in court that they weren't aware of any widespread election fraud?

If you don't accept all those things why do you accept the results of this particular audit?
Or would you. Now you need to answer that.
Providing that audit meets the judicial standard for such audits. I would have no problem accepting its results.
Show me the audits were forensic before? I don't recall that
A more in-depth investigation into vote accuracy is called a forensic audit. [In this situation, “forensic” means “the use of science in the investigation and establishment of facts.”]

This is the closest I've come to an actual definition of a forensic audit in election terms. Something I find funny. Considering it's a term that gets thrown around a lot.
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/66844/Post-Audit-Report This seems to fit this definition
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/66843/SLI-Compliance-Forensic-Audit-Report?bidId= Please note the title in the header.
But I feel if it was
That's great. Can you be a bit more specific as to why you feel this way? In light of all the things that are mentioned before that should alleviate those "feelings"?

I've already said that if this is clean Vegetable is a legit prez.
Not in this OP you didn't. My question would then be. Why does this particular audit convince you and NOT those before? Or for that matter the DOJ under Barr saying there was no election fraud? Or Sidney Powell saying that her election fraud claims were so ridiculous that no reasonable person would accept them? Or other lawyers for Trump saying in court that they weren't aware of any widespread election fraud?

If you don't accept all those things why do you accept the results of this particular audit?
Or would you. Now you need to answer that.
Providing that audit meets the judicial standard for such audits. I would have no problem accepting its results.
Show me the audits were forensic before? I don't recall that
A more in-depth investigation into vote accuracy is called a forensic audit. [In this situation, “forensic” means “the use of science in the investigation and establishment of facts.”]

This is the closest I've come to an actual definition of a forensic audit in election terms. Something I find funny. Considering it's a term that gets thrown around a lot.
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/66844/Post-Audit-Report This seems to fit this definition
https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/66843/SLI-Compliance-Forensic-Audit-Report?bidId= Please note the title in the header.
But I feel if it was
That's great. Can you be a bit more specific as to why you feel this way? In light of all the things that are mentioned before that should alleviate those "feelings"?
TLDR. But I see you are concerned.

You still don't know what a forensic audit is do you??...Why are you so afraid if you know everything was legit.

We are not recounting the votes by machines anymore. It is a hand recount...................Why are you so afraid

A logical person would welcome this. What is the problem. The audit is being done with a libturd watching every breath. I wsnt you to feel confident about this audit.

You are confident Philly was 100% legit right???........WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!

No amount of evidence can enlighten their prejudiced minds.
This is rich. We have recounts, audits, the Trump DOJ, 80 plus court cases, countless bipartisan election boards all pointing to Trump losing and WE can't be convinced by evidence? :rolleyes:
Those are all commies who are in on the conspiracy. And there's a ton more. Just ask the Trumpsters.

This is a madness.

What was wrong with this audit?

How many audits would be sufficient? 2,3,504256?

Or is it "however many it takes to agree with me?"

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.
Sorry but a forensic audit is a REAL. Not counting the same ballots over and over.

There are 1000 libturd lawyers watching every molecule. So you don't have to worry about a preconcluded event. No matter how much you wish it, we want to know. WE deserve the right to know

If this happened to the libturds the whole country would be forensically audited and you know it

You believed Fauci so your credibility is zeroU
Maricopa County had 2 forensic audits prior to the one conducted now. It didn't stop the GOP from ordering a third. So I repeat. How many are sufficient?

As to my credibility. I'm not the one making unsupported claims. I'm asking you a very simple question.

Hell, I'll make it easy. Let's say another audit is conducted and it would come up with the same answer would you give up on the idea of election fraud?
Why so scared? No way dirty democrats would cheat . Transparency is good

SO will you total jokes finally be ready to admit that there was no fraud after this audit fails, just like all the other failed audits.
Just let the sun shine in... why so hesitant for transparency? What don't you wanna find out ? And why?

SO will you total jokes finally be ready to admit that there was no fraud after this audit fails, just like all the other failed audits.
Just let the sun shine in... why so hesitant for transparency? What don't you wanna find out ? And why?

How many audits and recounts do you need?

Forum List

Back