Good news everyone. PA poised to start their own forensic audit. MAGA

This will be the most glaring of the fraud states

What was wrong with this audit?

How many audits would be sufficient? 2,3,504256?

Or is it "however many it takes to agree with me?"

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.

• Banned

If the latter I have to say that keep on investigating something so you can get to a predetermined conclusion is a bad basis to investigate anything.
Sorry but a forensic audit is a REAL. Not counting the same ballots over and over.

There are 1000 libturd lawyers watching every molecule. So you don't have to worry about a preconcluded event. No matter how much you wish it, we want to know. WE deserve the right to know

If this happened to the libturds the whole country would be forensically audited and you know it

You believed Fauci so your credibility is zeroU

For some reason the Dirty Democrats terrorified of the audits lol
They will attempt to deny any cheating.
They will make excuses.
They will attempt to discredit it.
And, there will be millions of dumb Democrat Voters who will refuse to face reality.
They are like the OJ jury.
No amount of evidence can enlighten their prejudiced minds.

Sorry but a forensic audit is a REAL. Not counting the same ballots over and over.

There are 1000 libturd lawyers watching every molecule. So you don't have to worry about a preconcluded event. No matter how much you wish it, we want to know. WE deserve the right to know

If this happened to the libturds the whole country would be forensically audited and you know it

Maricopa County had 2 forensic audits prior to the one conducted now. It didn't stop the GOP from ordering a third. So I repeat. How many are sufficient?

As to my credibility. I'm not the one making unsupported claims. I'm asking you a very simple question.

Hell, I'll make it easy. Let's say another audit is conducted and it would come up with the same answer would you give up on the idea of election fraud?

Wonder why Dims are so afraid of audits? You might think they have something to hide. :D
I noticed they have yet to show how brave they are by auditing a place where Trump won.

Go for it. Guarantee the leftists there cheated too.
Better yet, go audit a city Trump had zero chance of winning, like San Francisco, Chicago or New York. I think you’ll find the the leftist cheated even though they know they don’t have to. Leftists are so brainwashed and afraid they can’t help themselves.

Wonder why Dims are so afraid of audits? You might think they have something to hide. :D
I noticed they have yet to show how brave they are by auditing a place where Trump won.

Better yet, go audit a city Trump had zero chance of winning, like San Francisco, Chicago or New York. I think you’ll find the the leftist cheated even though they know they don’t have to. Leftists are so brainwashed and afraid they can’t help themselves.
What a shame have you offered to help since you know everything?

The only people caught cheating have been GOP voters so far.

Maricopa County had 2 forensic audits prior to the one conducted now. It didn't stop the GOP from ordering a third. So I repeat. How many are sufficient?

As to my credibility. I'm not the one making unsupported claims. I'm asking you a very simple question.

Hell, I'll make it easy. Let's say another audit is conducted and it would come up with the same answer would you give up on the idea of election fraud?
I've already said that if this is clean Vegetable is a legit prez. But I feel if it was not, you would not do the same,,,,,lolol

Or would you. Now you need to answer that.

Show me the audits were forensic before? I don't recall that

Well, its been 6 months and you have no proof yet.

Trump is a lifelong cheat so he naturally thinks everyone is a cheater.

Well we never had a forensic audit now have we dippy.

You believed Fauci and Schiff. You have 0 credibility

Well we never had a forensic audit now have we dippy.

You believed Fauci and Schiff. You have 0 credibility

What EXACTLY is a forensic audit?

Forum List

Back