Good Guys with a gun failed again

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

He shot, but did not kill all three of them. They were outgunned by this kid. BEFORE he entered the school.

He was confronted by 3 officers prior to entering. How is it they didn't stop him? He likely shot open the door...
And the fucking door was still unlocked.

A locked door is worth more than a few cops.

The shooter knew this because when he entered that classroom the first thing he did was lock the fucking door so he could murder the kids without being interrupted

He shot, but did not kill all three of them. They were outgunned by this kid. BEFORE he entered the school.
Impossible. I've been told over and over that the type of gun doesn't matter. This was 3 trained officers vs 1 untrained punk who bought his guns 2 weeks ago.

And the fucking door was still unlocked.

A locked door is worth more than a few cops.

The shooter knew this because when he entered that classroom the first thing he did was lock the fucking door so he could murder the kids without being interrupted
You must have a link explaining how he got in then. All my links haven't yet explained that. Fact is he was confronted by 3 officers and even shot at least one of them. Why didn't they stop him?

Impossible. I've been told over and over that the type of gun doesn't matter. This was 3 trained officers vs 1 untrained punk who bought his guns 2 weeks ago.
Obviously they were poorly trained cops

3 cops with 3 guns should have been able to stop one idiot with a rifle they were obviously unprepared

So I look at the timeline of events at the TX school shooting:
The gunman encountered a school district police officer, who wasn't able to stop him, Estrada said.
"He was engaged by an Uvalde ISD police officer who works here at the school. And then after that, he was engaged by two other officers from the Uvalde Police Department," Estrada said.

Officials haven't made clear how Ramos managed to get past the officers and open fire in adjacent classrooms.

Now explain to me how this happened? How do all these officers not stop an 18 year old punk with no training that just bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
IDK the full details but a coward is a coward no matter how much training they receive. If these officers weren't willing to sacrifice themselves to save kids they fall into that category

omigosh.....it is reported that some of these effing asshole officers rushed to the school to get their own kids out without engaging the killer. THAT is ASTOUNDING>

Obviously they were poorly trained cops

3 cops with 3 guns should have been able to stop one idiot with a rifle they were obviously unprepared
Yet they were far more trained than the 18 years old boy who just bought his guns 2 weeks ago. All 3 unprepared? Wow, just how much training does it take to put down an untrained 18 year old who bought his guns 2 weeks ago?

Yet they were far more trained than the 18 years old boy who just bought his guns 2 weeks ago. All 3 unprepared? Wow, just how much training does it take to put down an untrained 18 year old who bought his guns 2 weeks ago?
How do you they were trained?

After many children were killed. 3 officers had a chance to kill him before the children were killed. Why did they fail?
Surprise? Same as in the Buffalo supermarket. They had a guard, but the killer had planned his actions, just like Ramos did, and the young people are a lot faster and more determined. Ramos locked himself into a secure classroom designed to allow locking against such people; then he killed everyone.

It's obvious how he got past the security guard: he just blew past him.

I'd like to hear more about the two local police who "engaged" him ---- that implies he was running around the school for some time before he locked himself into that classroom, but it's not clear in the news accounts. They don't mean it to be clear, since the officers obviously failed.

Border Patrol are the real heroes here. They went through a door under heavy fire and killed Ramos.

You must have a link explaining how he got in then. All my links haven't yet explained that. Fact is he was confronted by 3 officers and even shot at least one of them. Why didn't they stop him?
He got in through the fucking door that was UNLOCKED.

How fucking stupid are you?

Ramos, who was wearing a tactical-style vest and carrying an AR-15 and large amounts of ammunition, kept running onto school grounds, entering through a back door and then crossing two short hallways, eventually reaching veteran teacher Irma Garcia’s fourth-grade classroom, which internally connects to another classroom, Abbott said.

So tell me genius how did he enter the back door of the school unless it was UNLOCKED?

IDK the full details but a coward is a coward no matter how much training they receive. If these officers weren't willing to sacrifice themselves to save kids they fall into that category
This has happened before. Just where do we get these not coward officers? And why do you think trained officers would be scared of an untrained 18 year old punk?

Surprise? Same as in the Buffalo supermarket. They had a guard, but the killer had planned his actions, just like Ramos did, and the young people are a lot faster and more determined. Ramos locked himself into a secure classroom designed to allow locking against such people; then he killed everyone.

It's obvious how he got past the security guard: he just blew past him.

I'd like to hear more about the two local police who "engaged" him ---- that implies he was running around the school for some time before he locked himself into that classroom, but it's not clear in the news accounts. They don't mean it to be clear, since the officers obviously failed.

Border Patrol are the real heroes here. They went through a door under heavy fire and killed Ramos.
Gee maybe the doors to the school should have been locked so the shooter couldn't get in in the first place

He got in through the fucking door that was UNLOCKED.

How fucking stupid are you?

Ramos, who was wearing a tactical-style vest and carrying an AR-15 and large amounts of ammunition, kept running onto school grounds, entering through a back door and then crossing two short hallways, eventually reaching veteran teacher Irma Garcia’s fourth-grade classroom, which internally connects to another classroom, Abbott said.

So tell me genius how did he enter the back door of the school unlese it was UNLOCKED?
Shoot it open? Your link doesn't say unlocked. Try again.

Gee maybe the doors to the school should have been locked so the shooter couldn't get in in the first place
They likely were. Also he was confronted by 3 officers before entering. Why did they fail?

Forum List

Back