Good going Jan Brewer: 2 down 97 to go.

so let me get this straight....people are blaming the government and not the Governor because she is a republican or because she has no power to change this or WHY exactly?

Right wing kooks claim the Obama bill has death panels.
Under right wing kooks OWN definition Brewer has authorized now operating death panels.
No right wing kook acknowledges the hypocrisy of one is okay and the other alleged death panel is not okay. Many right wing kooks stand silent when Brewer does it because she is a Republican and as ideologues they can never break lock step.
Moral of the story: right wing kooks are not principled.
You seem to be leaving out a chapter:

Left wing kooks condemn Brewer's actions while conveniently forgetting that the system they support will do the exact same thing only on a nation-wide scale.

Moral of the story: Left-wing kooks are hypocrites.

"will do"
How can I write a chapter on something that has not happened yet?

But it HAS happened. It's happened in Arizona. The government is making decisions to withhold care from people for financial reasons.

How many people will that kill on a national level?

Your bumper-sticker way of "thinking" has only one advantage: It doesn't take long to reveal your simple-mindedness.

What's happened in Arizona is the inevitable consequence of government involvement in healthcare. It takes a conscious effort to ignore that fact while you condemn Brewer.

You're saying you have emotions now?
I'm saying nothing different than what I've always said: Government has no business in health care. You're seeing what happens when it makes decisions for people. You don't like it? Good! Stop insisting on government-run healthcare, then.

You posted you have no emotions. That's pretty much the definition of a Sociopath. A person with no emotions or empathy. And you're conservative as well.

Government run healthcare works just fine..it works fine where you work..and much better then those run by the private sector. Private sector health is, by definition, motivated solely by profit. They prove it over and over again. We have some pretty terrible outcomes in this country in regards to health care.

If you actually went through the thread, I posted an article where Brewer had made these cuts with no explanation. She had 30 million in the kitty. One of her aides said all that money was allocated to "something" but couldn't explain what..

Add in the procedures for these 99 people that were approved total less then 2 million dollars.

I've seen Brewer in interviews talk about "Cadillac" health care. That's the same term McCain used when he was talking about taxing benefits.

Well there's nothing Cadillac about saving lives. And if you are making cuts that kill people you damned well better have a better explanation then "that money was allocated".

Last edited:
You seem to be leaving out a chapter:

Left wing kooks condemn Brewer's actions while conveniently forgetting that the system they support will do the exact same thing only on a nation-wide scale.

Moral of the story: Left-wing kooks are hypocrites.

"will do"

But it HAS happened. It's happened in Arizona. The government is making decisions to withhold care from people for financial reasons.

It hasn't happened on a national level with government.
You act like this is something new Dave. Insurance companies make these life and death decisions by the day.
Someone died today because insurance did not provide enough or no cash for tests, treatment or surgery.
Real world. The current system is fucked. We pay 300K for an 88 year old to live and let these other folks die.
We have become a nation of village idiots.

Your bumper-sticker way of "thinking" has only one advantage: It doesn't take long to reveal your simple-mindedness.

What's happened in Arizona is the inevitable consequence of government involvement in healthcare. It takes a conscious effort to ignore that fact while you condemn Brewer.

I'm saying nothing different than what I've always said: Government has no business in health care. You're seeing what happens when it makes decisions for people. You don't like it? Good! Stop insisting on government-run healthcare, then.

Government has no business in health care?
Tell that to the US military dave. We fund health care in Iraq, Afghanistan and dozens ofother countries. An Iraqi gets treated and we pay.
70% of drug sales in america are paid by the taxpayers thanks to Boy George.

Tell that to the US military dave. We fund health care in Iraq, Afghanistan and dozens ofother countries. An Iraqi gets treated and we pay.

Daveman has government health care.:lol:

He's in the military.

The military IS THE ONLY place that Guberment should be INVOLVED in Our health care.

And from what I've heard, for some even that is NIGHTMARE. very sad

The military IS THE ONLY place that Guberment should be INVOLVED in Our health care.

Okay.

Feel free to point out in the Constitution where that is sanctioned.

Or a professional army, for that matter.

you seriously are stupid. if people could be banned from the internet, you would be a prime candidate.

i see a darwin award in your future.

oh well, you're seriously an asshole, so what.

:clap2: No such thing as "too big to fail". Incompetence should not be rewarded.

Absolutely. Those bastards should have been pitched out on their ears. To then allow them to use taxpayer dollars for bonuses (which Barney Frank specifically allowed) is an insult to the American people.

You're thinking of Paulson..but that's okay.

Barney was a part of it too. But I do agree Paulson was more heavily involved in it. I had forgotten his part in the whole disgusting mess.

The "System" is just an instrument used to get things done. A means or a tool.

Like an ax.

The Liberal uses the ax to chop wood.

The Conservative uses the ax to chop off hands.

More of the story: Keep the ax away from Sociopathic Conservatives with no empathy.

That is a laugh. How many trillions did LBJ spend on his "War on Poverty"? What was the percentage of people still living in poverty after the expenditure of those trillions? The same! Surely you jest! And yet it's true. Institutional poverty is the same as slavery in many respects and the Democrats havn't made a dent in the numbers yet. I am a Democrat but I have the honesty to spell out the truth.

:lol:

That's one of the things LBJ got right. The other was civil rights.

I'll agree with you on civil rights but his war on poverty was an abject failure. It wasted a tremendous amount of money and got us nothing. A lot of bureaucrats and politicians got very wealthy through graft and corruption however.

That is a laugh. How many trillions did LBJ spend on his "War on Poverty"? What was the percentage of people still living in poverty after the expenditure of those trillions? The same! Surely you jest! And yet it's true. Institutional poverty is the same as slavery in many respects and the Democrats havn't made a dent in the numbers yet. I am a Democrat but I have the honesty to spell out the truth.

:lol:

That's one of the things LBJ got right. The other was civil rights.

I'll agree with you on civil rights but his war on poverty was an abject failure. It wasted a tremendous amount of money and got us nothing. A lot of bureaucrats and politicians got very wealthy through graft and corruption however.

No it wasn't.

There are alot of minorities in the middle class because of it.

Was it a crude solution that could have been done better...yeah..I will agree with that.

But it was far better then doing nothing.

Absolutely. Those bastards should have been pitched out on their ears. To then allow them to use taxpayer dollars for bonuses (which Barney Frank specifically allowed) is an insult to the American people.

You're thinking of Paulson..but that's okay.

Barney was a part of it too. But I do agree Paulson was more heavily involved in it. I had forgotten his part in the whole disgusting mess.

Did you forget Boehner on the floor crying his eyes out to pass this "mess" as well? How about McCain, stopping the presidential campaign in midstream to fly back to Washington?

I didn't disagree with the bailouts. I saw Lehman get sold off to Barclays..that was disgusting.

But I did disagree vehmently with the "no string attached" provision.

"will do"

It hasn't happened on a national level with government.
Why are you pretending it won't?
You act like this is something new Dave. Insurance companies make these life and death decisions by the day.
Someone died today because insurance did not provide enough or no cash for tests, treatment or surgery.
Real world. The current system is fucked. We pay 300K for an 88 year old to live and let these other folks die.
We have become a nation of village idiots.
So: Insurance companies making decisions to withhold treatment for financial reasons is bad.

But government making decisions to withhold treatment for financial reasons is good.

Have I got that right?

Then don't complain when a state government makes decisions that kill people.

Daveman has government health care.:lol:

He's in the military.
Yeah, that's part of the deal I agreed to. Part of my compensation package.

Forum List

Back