Good Evening - Looking for Real Conversation

Steven Rogers

Rookie
Reaction score
Good Evening,
My name is Steve, but I go by DPhantom. I'm looking for real conversation. Whats wrong with the world today. An illusion without substance. Please look for my posts. Read, enjoy comment.

Thanks
Steve

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome. When we are not flaming one another, the conversation can be quite good at times.

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello there, Steve..

:)

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,
My name is Steve, but I go by DPhantom. I'm looking for real conversation. Whats wrong with the world today. An illusion without substance. Please look for my posts. Read, enjoy comment.

Thanks
Steve
Apparently you go by Steven Rogers, DPhantom...

Your welome
The cat

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
"What's wrong with the world today?" ------ Greed, the thirst and hunger for power, religion differences, poverty, slavery, a total disregard for the environment, concentrated wealth, senseless wars, drug addiction, minimal education on average, a lack of motivation, no unity of purpose, envy, pride, jealousy, idolatry, inhumane treatment of others, dependency, a lack of moral and ethical conduct, a total disregard for human life, global debt, the lost of the family unit, the exploitation of sex, human rights violations, the exploitation of children, and the abuse and misuse of authority.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
"What's wrong with the world today?" ------ Greed, the thirst and hunger for power, religion differences, poverty, slavery, a total disregard for the environment, concentrated wealth, senseless wars, drug addiction, minimal education on average, a lack of motivation, no unity of purpose, envy, pride, jealousy, idolatry, inhumane treatment of others, dependency, a lack of moral and ethical conduct, a total disregard for human life, global debt, the lost of the family unit, the exploitation of sex, human rights violations, the exploitation of children, and the abuse and misuse of authority.

But enough about the GOP ...

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve

But enough about the GOP ...
Not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks.

OP
S

Steven Rogers

Rookie
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
Amen - We have much in common. Would love to have further conversation.

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
hi ya steve.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List