Good Evening - Looking for Real Conversation

Steven Rogers

Rookie
Feb 7, 2015
Good Evening,
My name is Steve, but I go by DPhantom. I'm looking for real conversation. Whats wrong with the world today. An illusion without substance. Please look for my posts. Read, enjoy comment.

Thanks
Steve

Welcome. When we are not flaming one another, the conversation can be quite good at times.

Hello there, Steve..

imageedit_10_2986079145_zps49de94f8.gif

:)

Good Evening,
My name is Steve, but I go by DPhantom. I'm looking for real conversation. Whats wrong with the world today. An illusion without substance. Please look for my posts. Read, enjoy comment.

Thanks
Steve

Apparently you go by Steven Rogers, DPhantom...

Your welome
The cat

Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
"What's wrong with the world today?" ------ Greed, the thirst and hunger for power, religion differences, poverty, slavery, a total disregard for the environment, concentrated wealth, senseless wars, drug addiction, minimal education on average, a lack of motivation, no unity of purpose, envy, pride, jealousy, idolatry, inhumane treatment of others, dependency, a lack of moral and ethical conduct, a total disregard for human life, global debt, the lost of the family unit, the exploitation of sex, human rights violations, the exploitation of children, and the abuse and misuse of authority.

Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
"What's wrong with the world today?" ------ Greed, the thirst and hunger for power, religion differences, poverty, slavery, a total disregard for the environment, concentrated wealth, senseless wars, drug addiction, minimal education on average, a lack of motivation, no unity of purpose, envy, pride, jealousy, idolatry, inhumane treatment of others, dependency, a lack of moral and ethical conduct, a total disregard for human life, global debt, the lost of the family unit, the exploitation of sex, human rights violations, the exploitation of children, and the abuse and misuse of authority.

But enough about the GOP ...

Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve

But enough about the GOP ...
Not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks.

Good Evening,

Thanks
Steve
Amen - We have much in common. Would love to have further conversation.

Forum List

Back