Gone with the wind gone

Vote with your wallets folks. With our TV service we have to pay to get HBO,Cinemax,Starz etc....we refuse so hopefully those that do pay for it drop the service.

Thank god that endless chick flick is starting to disappear. Women are starting to complain to my wife about my snoring in the theater.
LMAO...just do what I do when me and wife go to theater she sees her film I go watch a guy movie. Violence or Comedy etc etc. I have literally never seen Gone With The Wind in my life. Book is WAY too big to read lol

Vote with your wallets folks. With our TV service we have to pay to get HBO,Cinemax,Starz etc....we refuse so hopefully those that do pay for it drop the service.

So what else is going to be done about this? Will Clark Gable corpus be exhumed and will be be tried for racism, decapitated and chucked into the Los Angeles River?

I don't think there is any way around it, if we are serious about racism.

I don't think it should go away, truth is truth and we should all remember that one fact, the civil war was about slaves. Erase the white man errors, I don't think so, its good to remember the past so we don't relive it in the future.

I don't think it should go away, truth is truth and we should all remember that one fact, the civil war was about slaves. Erase the white man errors, I don't think so, its good to remember the past so we don't relive it in the future.
You are so brilliant. Five hundred thousand white men died obtaining freedom from slavery. is your dumb ass say that was an error?

So what else is going to be done about this? Will Clark Gable corpus be exhumed and will be be tried for racism, decapitated and chucked into the Los Angeles River?

I don't think there is any way around it, if we are serious about racism.
Frankly PP..I don't give a damn!

I never have ever paid for them since they began service...

I say we ban all references to US slavery. No movies about indians either. Lets just wipe out that history. Im tired of hearing people whine about old shit from long before any of us were even born.

Forum List

Back