Golden State Social Justice Warriors decline WH visit

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Warriors unanimously decline White House visit, per reports

Oh god what will we ever do! A bakketball team won't come see President Trump! OH NOES! 20 chimps bouncing a ball up and down a court and hanging from the rim like they hung from trees in the jungle....HOW in the hell is that shit a sport!? Oh and the HILARIOUS comment from David West who I heard is a player is even better

They don't like belittling women blah blah blah....So they would be fine with visiting a President Clinton and her rapist husband? Or no? I think YES they would. Fuck em.

Ya know from a team that LOVES the WOMENS they sure don't put many in positions of power....about 90% men!

Golden State Warriors Staff & Executives - RealGM

The only women the bakketball team loves are the skanky things on the court as cheerleaders.

The irony of them saying they accept other people's beliefs.....uh no you don't you moron....you hate President Trump for his beliefs you ignorant shit skin.

Good for them
8ef3a688b414a919df332f800802a0d9.jpg

LOOK! Its Steph Curry!

Warriors unanimously decline White House visit, per reports

Oh god what will we ever do! A bakketball team won't come see President Trump! OH NOES! 20 chimps bouncing a ball up and down a court and hanging from the rim like they hung from trees in the jungle....HOW in the hell is that shit a sport!? Oh and the HILARIOUS comment from David West who I heard is a player is even better

They don't like belittling women blah blah blah....So they would be fine with visiting a President Clinton and her rapist husband? Or no? I think YES they would. Fuck em.

Ya know from a team that LOVES the WOMENS they sure don't put many in positions of power....about 90% men!

Golden State Warriors Staff & Executives - RealGM

The only women the bakketball team loves are the skanky things on the court as cheerleaders.

Get a job.

Jealous God didn't make you talented enough too shoot hoops or play any sport beside pocket pool?

It is their right, and why would you care if they went to the White House or not?

Jealous God didn't make you talented enough too shoot hoops or play any sport beside pocket pool?

It is their right, and why would you care if they went to the White House or not?
LMAO it doesn't take much talent to throw a ball in a hoop. It takes talent to read defenses and offenses and defeat them. Sports like Football,Soccer,Baseball etc

LMAO it doesn't take much talent to throw a ball in a hoop. It takes talent to read defenses and offenses and defeat them. Sports like Football,Soccer,Baseball etc

So you were too short to play. Takes more talent than you realize.

Again, next election, whatever it is, city council, Governor, Congressional, President, just remember this constant disrespect and
harassment by Dimocrats.

I am 6 foot 4 and I played football,soccer and baseball as a kid. I had enough talent and brains to read offense and defense which is why football was my best sport,I just couldn't imagine wasting my talent hanging from a bakketball rim like a chimp....:)

I am 6 foot 4 and I played football,soccer and baseball as a kid. I had enough talent and brains to read offense and defense which is why football was my best sport,I just couldn't imagine wasting my talent hanging from a bakketball rim like a chimp....:)

Sure.

Sure.
Your concession is noted and accepted.

Forum List

Back