Adam West And Marriage Under The Present Conditions Caused By Jews

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Another home run article hit out of the park by The Daily Stormer. As you will see, the problems we have today with women and their care free actions are because of Jews who want to neuter the alpha male and make him a cuck. This must be stopped so we can return the woman back into her submissive role in an alpha males world free of Jewish influence.

The Sexual Revolution: Batman had Sex with Eight Women Every Night

Last edited:
Another home run article hit out of the park by The Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin. As you will see, the problems we have today with women and their care free actions are because of Jews who want to neuter the alpha male and make him a cuck. This must be stopped so we can return the woman back into her submissive role in an alpha males world free of Jewish influence.

Wow, the man can actually write. Your dismissive commentary isn't faithful to the article, but thanks for the link.

I especially liked the article's claim of how white men have BIRTH RIGHT to a beautiful obedient white wife. Beta-males worship such nonsense. It's not their own fault that women think they're disgusting, it's THE JOOS!

Another home run article hit out of the park by The Daily Stormer. As you will see, the problems we have today with women and their care free actions are because of Jews who want to neuter the alpha male and make him a cuck. This must be stopped so we can return the woman back into her submissive role in an alpha males world free of Jewish influence.

be a good goyim and go play in traffic

This is hilarious. Some white jerk demanding it is "his right" to have a virgin bride. LMAO!!

I love the hypocrisy of the idea that women are supposed to save themselves for marriage, while men are expected to go out and get some from whores. Sloppy seconds? That isn't why you want a virgin. You want a virgin because you are so insecure about yourself that you don't want her to be able to compare you.

I also find it telling that the white losers depend on everyone else being subservient to them. Can't stand the competition?

I've had no problem finding women I could marry. And the ones I found are strong enough to stand on their own, but choose to be with me. They don't need me for a meal ticket.

This is just more StormFraud losers trying to explain their inability to get laid or succeed.

I especially liked the article's claim of how white men have BIRTH RIGHT to a beautiful obedient white wife. Beta-males worship such nonsense. It's not their own fault that women think they're disgusting, it's THE JOOS!
He didn't write that. Liar.

:lol:

Yeah, he did.

He just dressed it up in some bullshit so you'd swallow it.

Anyone who can use the terms "alpha", "beta", "cuck", or any of the other redpiller nonsense with a straight face are, in effect, outing themselves as pathetic basement-dwelling trolls.

People who actually get laid don't spend their time whining about "feminism" on the internet.

:lol:

Yeah, he did.

He just dressed it up in some bullshit so you'd swallow it.
You interpret your way, I'll interpret mine. You WANT to see the bullshit, so you do. But don't try and claim the bullshit you see is in the original, when it's not. By the way, he is addressing an issue that is serious, and nowhere else addressed: and that is, what about all these bitter old single white cat ladies?

Anyone who can use the terms "alpha", "beta", "cuck", or any of the other redpiller nonsense with a straight face are, in effect, outing themselves as pathetic basement-dwelling trolls.

People who actually get laid don't spend their time whining about "feminism" on the internet.
You make his point. You seem to think getting laid is the pinnacle of human existence.

I've had no problem finding women I could marry. And the ones I found are strong enough to stand on their own, but choose to be with me. They don't need me for a meal ticket.
Ah, you're one of those "kept" black guys? Lame.

Kept black guys? WTF?

Nope, just a white guy who makes it on his own and enjoys women who can take care of themselves if need be.

You make his point. You seem to think getting laid is the pinnacle of human existence.

Wait, it's not ?!!!! :omg:

Ah, you're one of those "kept" black guys? Lame.

Kept black guys? WTF?

Nope, just a white guy who makes it on his own and enjoys women who can take care of themselves if need be.
Are you proud to be White?

I am proud of who I am. I am proud of what I have accomplished.

Forum List

Back